Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you are saying that the Jakey was right and there is not one bit of hatred on KDS?

That's not what I'm saying. A five year old could read that post of mine and understand it. Why can't you?

Why do you believe that by continually lying and attempting to twist others' words you are somehow "clever".

And apologies to you for how I pointed that out.

No probs - I was giggling a wee bit, but more at bennett's top-grade bollox. Just wasn't concentrating.

That's not what I'm saying. A five year old could read that post of mine and understand it. Why can't you?

Why do you believe that by continually lying and attempting to twist others' words you are somehow "clever".

you've dodged the question again.

So you are saying that the Jakey was right and there is not one bit of hatred on KDS?

Yes or no Norman.

If you want Dunfermline to be fined for non payment of Paye by the SFA then that's your viewpoint, mine differs from yours so deal with it.

Your viewpoint amounts to, "it's not fair", while claiming that basic analogies are irrelevant and offering no alternative, moving on to turning it into a childish twisting of my words.

Par for the course, I suppose.

Very good.

No probs - I was giggling a wee bit, but more at bennett's top-grade bollox. Just wasn't concentrating.

you've dodged the question again.

Yes or no Norman.

1. Read my post again - or get a grown-up to help.

2. Ask yourself "does WRK at any point in this post say "the Jakey was right and there is not one bit of hatred on KDS" or anything remotely resembling this"?

3. Answer your own question before you make an even bigger arse of yourself. Clue - the bolded bit in the quote from me in this post - pay close attention now - answers your question in full. Which makes the post of yours which I've quoted here look even more stupid. But then, I reckon you just can't help yourself.

1. Read my post again - or get a grown-up to help.

2. Ask yourself "does WRK at any point in this post say "the Jakey was right and there is not one bit of hatred on KDS" or anything remotely resembling this"?

3. Answer your own question before you make an even bigger arse of yourself. Clue - the bolded bit in the quote from me in this post - pay close attention now - answers your question in full. Which makes the post of yours which I've quoted here look even more stupid. But then, I reckon you just can't help yourself.

You first of all posted that there was hatred on KDS.

Then the Jakey slapped you down and you apologised and said there was only hatred on Rangers websites and not on KDS.

Today when asked about it you said " I made an incorrect statement over KDS, and apologised." So yes you are saying that there is no hatred on KDS.

Edited by bennett

You first of all posted that there was hatred on KDS.

Then the Jakey slapped you down and you apologised and said there was only hatred on Rangers websites and not on KDS.

Today when asked about it you said " I made an incorrect statement over KDS, and apologised." So yes you are saying that there is no hatred on KDS.

No I didn't. That is, in common with an increasing amount of your contributions, an absolute untruth. A lie, if you will.

Now f**k off somewhere you might still have some credibility.

Bendarroch, aye me, had a heart attack at Ibrox on Saturday and I'm now recovering in the hospital.

I think it's fair to say that I'll no be back at the fitba for a while if ever again.

And I'd just like to add that's the first time in my entire fucking life I've left a match early. 1st fucking minute I managed.

c**t of a day.

You're taking this too seriously. It's only a game.

Get well soon.

Who was the first person to ask for your ST? :)

Some genuine advice for everyone else. Going to a game when it's really cold can be dangerous if you have a heart problem, especially if you don't know you have one. When you are exposed to low temperature the body pulls your blood away from the extremities to keep your vital organs working. This causes the blood to thicken and your heart has to work harder. People who are poorly prepared for the cold are known to have coronaries at railway stations, bus stops etc. when just standing around, usually early morning.

Wrap up!

OK sermon over.

Get well soon.

Some genuine advice for everyone else. Going to a game when it's really cold can be dangerous if you have a heart problem, especially if you don't know you have one. When you are exposed to low temperature the body pulls your blood away from the extremities to keep your vital organs working. This causes the blood to thicken and your heart has to work harder. People who are poorly prepared for the cold are known to have coronaries at railway stations, bus stops etc. when just standing around, usually early morning.

Wrap up!

OK sermon over.

All the Ugly Sister supporters on here, and you have to make a paranoia-inducing statement like that!

Cue all the Mrs Berr/Mrs Declans wondering where all the duvets in the house have disappeared to this weekend! :lol::lol::lol:

Any update on Bendarroch? Hopefully he'll be back soon. Might not be as full-on, mind. I hereby promise not to contribute to any heart/BP issues he may have.

Back to the subject of Neil Murray, I wonder if Fran Sandaza's suspension has anything to do with the ongoing investigation?.

Another rumour is he's being loaned out to a 1st Division club, maybe Dundee?.

Neil Murray is being loaned to Dundee? Why do Dundee want a shite scout?

Back to the subject of Neil Murray, I wonder if Fran Sandaza's suspension has anything to do with the ongoing investigation?.

Another rumour is he's being loaned out to a 1st Division club, maybe Dundee?.

Dundee aren't yet a 1st division club. They may well be a 1st division company, but that's another topic.

Team : Other. Yet another pop-up without the cojones to admit who he follows. Although the very original idea of changing the text colour gives a quintessentially original twist to his well thought out contributions.

WRK - I'm sure that's a sneaky anagram of what you really mean.

Missed a bit out in that post. :rolleyes: Should have put rumour of Sandaza being loaned out to a 1st Division club.

I thought his contract was just being torn up?

Get well soon.

Wrap up!

OK sermon over.

Thank you Christian Barnard.