Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can Dunfermline pay a £160k for bringing the game into disrepute? (not paying taxes)

Will they accept a 12 Month player registration embargo?

Will they pay all of their football debts?

If so and the SFL clubs vote it through and they go down the newco route then I cannot see any reason why membership transfer should be blocked, good luck to them.

Oh aye Tedi ! Dunfermline's problems equal that of Rangers last year don't they ?

I hope Dunfermline at minimum get a paltry CVA through just to piss of some Gers fans who will take delight in watching Dunfermline go under completely. :angry:

After the PLC were liquidated that was the criteria laid down by the SFA for transference of SFA membership from one company to the other,so if Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited are liquidated why should this criteria not apply if there is a newco looking for SFA membership transference. Sporting integrity and all that.

After the PLC were liquidated that was the criteria laid down by the SFA for transference of SFA membership from one company to the other,so if Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited are liquidated why should this criteria not apply if there is a newco looking for SFA membership transference. Sporting integrity and all that.

All comes down to if Dunfermline FC have someone willing to purchase the assets and go down the newco route.

Also Youngsy the criteria was laid down less than a year before the Rangers PLC went tits up,and may not cover the insolvency events happening at Dunfermline.

How would you feel if they went down the newco route but the SFL clubs voted to keep them in the first division ?.

What do you expect if you go on a site that is full of scum, bigots, racists, paranoid idiots and the constanly angry and vengeful, most on that site are oxygen thieves.

:lol: how fucking desperate is this comment on orc talk media FFS

mason boyne

David Cooper Templeton

• photo-thumb-69989.jpg?_r=1363812163
  • Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 43 posts

Posted Today, 04:17 PM

does dunfermline have any decent players we can sign on pre-contract?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not me, I want Dunfermline to survive, Scottish fitbaw needs fewer clubs but Dunfermline have a healthy business model under all this shite.

My example above was purely if Dunfermline fail the CVA and go down the company liquidation route.

Fine, transfer ban and football debts is all about sporting integrity and level playing field going forward.

It all comes down to if someone or company wishes to buy the assets that Dunfermline don't actually own and has the finance to go down the newco route,it's more complicated than Rangers PLC scenario Tedi as Rangers PLC owned all it's facilities and Dunfermline do not.

So what is a potential investor actually buying in the end ? some history,an SFA & SFL licence and the burden of paying debts of the oldco plus fines and deductions with no actual valuable assets ie stadium & training facilities and probably players who will not tupe over.

A pissy paltry CVA at minimum for Dumfermline or Man Utd to play a sell out benefit match at Old Trafford to help his old club out :)

Ragers Medjia have a thread now on Dunfermline's problems and some of them are as bitter as fcuk even though it was not Dunfermline's fault Rangers went bust.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=249806

I've only had a look at the first few posts but it seems some of them think (and I use the word loosely) Dunfermline's problems are down to The Lack of Rangers ©. How could a team in SFL1 possibly be impacted by TCFKAR now being in SFL3???

I've only had a look at the first few posts but it seems some of them think (and I use the word loosely) Dunfermline's problems are down to The Lack of Rangers ©. How could a team in SFL1 possibly be impacted by TCFKAR now being in SFL3???

They will see this as a great victory if any other club has to liquidate because of severe insolvency problems FFS :blink: and not only that they will quickly pronounce Armageddon has come :lol:

It's all about The Gers don't you know.

All clubs financial problems are as a result of TCFKARFC fans not attending away games - seriously 2-3,000 fans once/twice a season are enough to bankrupt teams - or so they seem to think.

:rolleyes:

Some of them? Loosely? more like wishful thinking on your part, I do not see any Rangers fans on this thread claiming that Dunfermline`s problems are anything to do with Rangers.

We have mclovin9091 surprised that there haven't been more already and reminding us of his 2012 prediction that 3 or 4 would have gone this route by Christmas. We have The Educator saying that the turkeys voted for Christmas .

At least one also seems to think that Dunfermline are subject to punishments meted out by the SPL!

All comes down to if Dunfermline FC have someone willing to purchase the assets and go down the newco route.

Also Youngsy the criteria was laid down less than a year before the Rangers PLC went tits up,and may not cover the insolvency events happening at Dunfermline.

How would you feel if they went down the newco route but the SFL clubs voted to keep them in the first division ?.

I would be rather fucking well annoyed. After all the criteria has been set and tbh i can't see why the criteria Rangers newco had to agree to shouldn't apply to Dunfermline newco or anyone else. That's of course should Dunfermline go down the newco route.

I would be rather fucking well annoyed. After all the criteria has been set and tbh i can't see why the criteria Rangers newco had to agree to shouldn't apply to Dunfermline newco or anyone else. That's of course should Dunfermline go down the newco route.

Yip Youngsy but the diddies may pull a flanker and vote Dunfermline straight back into the SFL 1st division just to piss Rangers fans off completely though ! :lol: and yes they do have that voting power :) but that will only happen if they go newco.

It's a pissy amount of money they owe so may actually find someone to buy a stake in the club or someone may buy it completely and clear off the debt.

Yip Youngsy but the diddies may pull a flanker and vote Dunfermline straight back into the SFL 1st division just to piss Rangers fans off completely though ! :lol: and yes they do have that voting power :) but that will only happen if they go newco.

It's a pissy amount of money they owe so may actually find someone to buy a stake in the club or someone may buy it completely and clear off the debt.

They may well do that and tbh if that was the case it would give Rangers and the support all the ammunition they required to highlight that there is no such thing as sporting integrity. I would doubt that anyone would buy DAFC outright and clear the debt. Their best option is a CVA, failing that the newco route and liquidation for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited. Dunfermline aren't a club i'd like to see becoming defunct.i remember very well their great European nights at EEP in the 60s and the class players they've had.

They may well do that and tbh if that was the case it would give Rangers and the support all the ammunition they required to highlight that there is no such thing as sporting integrity. I would doubt that anyone would buy DAFC outright and clear the debt. Their best option is a CVA, failing that the newco route and liquidation for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited. Dunfermline aren't a club i'd like to see becoming defunct.i remember very well their great European nights at EEP in the 60s and the class players they've had.

Hope you are registered with the Financial Services Authority to give financial advice. :rolleyes:

Amazing how many bleedin experts have grown out of Rangers being caught in their corrupt practices. :thumbsdown

Hope you are registered with the Financial Services Authority to give financial advice. :rolleyes:

Amazing how many bleedin experts have grown out of Rangers being caught in their corrupt practices. :thumbsdown

Where is the financial advice? All i've said that imo DAFC would probably be better with a CVA.Failing that the newco route is there,common knowledge. Nothing in that is financial advice. I also stated that DAFC are a club i wouldn't like to see becoming defunct,nothing wrong with that is there. Despite all the bitterness shown to my club from some of your fans over the last year or so i can hold an opinion about DAFC surviving in whatever way. Whether it's CVA or NEWCO.

Where is the financial advice? All i've said that imo DAFC would probably be better with a CVA.Failing that the newco route is there,common knowledge. Nothing in that is financial advice. I also stated that DAFC are a club i wouldn't like to see becoming defunct,nothing wrong with that is there. Despite all the bitterness shown to my club from some of your fans over the last year or so i can hold an opinion about DAFC surviving in whatever way. Whether it's CVA or NEWCO.

Nah, better off liquidating the club. Claiming it was the company that died, and hope to be shoe horned into division 1. After all they need a strong Dunfermline. When that fails, claim they were kicked while they were down and relagated to the bottom tier in the name of sporting integrity. Claim they'll reek vengence on every team when they come roaring back, and that half the teams will go bankrupt as they won't have hundreds of fans visiting them twice a season.