Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco are a tragic mess. e5032433.gif

What is the combined yearly salary of Traynor, Sally and Chucky? anyone?

Sal was reported many moons ago as £20k a week which presumably TUPED. (yes I can show you reports Tedster). Chuk Cheese's salary and bonuses are well documented. Hopefully the Rangers are only paying Jabba a chewit bar, He became unemployable anywhere else by being an arse.

The question I think you should have asked is what salary the coaches are on. Durrant probably tuped for £ks a week.

EDIT: the keeper is reportedly on aboots £10k a week (why CG is trying to ditch him) - more money than the amateur postmen who put balls past him earn in a year for their respective part-time employment.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I disagree that my point is irrelevant. It also applies to companies.

So to take your point, when it became clear that Rangers hadn't paid the PAYE, you suggest that our governing bodies should have helped them. Should they have paid it for them?

The governance of our game, at least in principal, is to oversea the game for the common good. Of course there has to be deterrents to financial neglect. More and more so, we are seeing it becoming an issue for a lot of clubs.

The only question that we have is what should the penalties be and I'm still waiting on the answers to the questions I've put to you.

You can't give me them because it is an age old problem in all walks of life. It is supposed to deter, but the only way to make a detterent work is to actually apply it when an entity falls foul.

Yes fining a club in severe financial trouble, that makes perfect sense - only in the weird and wacky minds of the SFA blazers.

But never mind you'll be happy if Dunfermline get fined for non payment of PAYE, a club in administration remember.

Utter lunacy.

Yes fining a club in severe financial trouble, that makes perfect sense - only in the weird and wacky minds of the SFA blazers.

But never mind you'll be happy if Dunfermline get fined for non payment of PAYE, a club in administration remember.

Utter lunacy.

Again - an alternative?

Love the Record story......

And loving the seethe at Radii Clyde getting a runner up at an Awards over the death of das hoon. Check the MD.signature

post-23278-0-36819700-1364523903_thumb.j

Edited by wunfellaff

Scotzineþ@scotzine15m

Offt big news in paper tomorrow - Neil Murray suspended by Rangers over a number of transfers seemingly

https://twitter.com/Daily_Record/status/317426541871128576/photo/1

WARNING!!! Daily Record Link article written by Keith "of the radar" Jackson.

It is never ending for the Bears.

"11 days into the internal probe it’s understood no evidence of any misconduct has been uncovered"

:lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-charles-green-suspends-1791068

Nothing here over who raised those allegations and what has actually been done wrong. Obviously someone or some group of people have a vandetta against the most successful and biggest club in the world, jealousy the probable motive. No prizes to who the anonymous finger pointers are.

Biggest and most succesful team in the world:lol:.

I give u real Madrid ?

And in front of a couple of thousand every second game - unless Charlie's going to announce that all ICBINR's games will be at home next season....

TBF, I wouldn't put it past him, but who on earth would believe his hyperbolic ramblings? Oh, hang on a minute... :lol:

Snafu....

Enjoying your school holidays already ? Good boy ;)

Team : Other. Yet another pop-up without the cojones to admit who he follows. Although the very original idea of changing the text colour gives a quintessentially original twist to his well thought out contributions.

Nothing here over who raised those allegations and what has actually been done wrong. Obviously someone or some group of people have a vandetta against the most successful and biggest club in the world, jealousy the probable motive. No prizes to who the anonymous finger pointers are.

LOL.....you sure about that ?

I bet Barcelona/Real Madrid have more supporters in Spain alone than Ranjurs have in the whole world

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/09/10/2112594/barcelona-and-real-madrid-have-the-most-fans-in-europe

No sign of your 'biggest' club claims being backed up on that survey at least

Most successful ? ROFL.............Scottish League titles are a true benchmark of success aren't they !

Outwith our diddy league that no one outside Scotland gives any credit to anyway, Ranjurs have only managed to win ONE trophy in European competition way back in 1972 in the lesser trophy after all. I'm sure the BIGGEST MOST SUCCESSFUL clubs in Europe are dead scared of you....well may be Manchester and Barcelona might not welcome you all back though

:lol: