Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just wait until Ally's war chest is unleashed next year 21m will have international class players flocking to play in front of 50,000 every game.

A mere blip as the big blue juggernaut moves closer to the SPL and the inevitable ?. :lol:

:1eye Where did this spanker come from :lol: you should leave the grown up stuff to the grown ups and you should go away and stop eating the crayons FFS.

Why are you here then ya freak.

Insults in defending an idiot bear :1eye

It's only Tommy from Glasgow, just point and laugh at him.

Ah pillow biting brokeback Benny comes up with the wittiest banter :)

I'm older than you sonny and going by your repetitive inane posts more interesting and definitely wiser going by your constant outraging on this thread. I also know what I'm doing.

:1eye

Bendarroch, aye me, had a heart attack at Ibrox on Saturday and I'm now recovering in the hospital.

I think it's fair to say that I'll no be back at the fitba for a while if ever again.

And I'd just like to add that's the first time in my entire fucking life I've left a match early. 1st fucking minute I managed.

c**t of a day.

Suddenly I don't feel too good......................

On my net scanning this morning - This has to be a windup......so Ally has been to Panama to take in their World Cup qualifier with Honduras, scouting for the best in young talent from Central America. This will have the biggest, most successful club in the world's supporters dreaming of the possibilities for the future. Also so much for Rangers being strapped for cash if CG can afford to send both Ally and Kenny McDowall on such a trip. A sure sign that Rangers determination to retain their world wide popularity and certainly more than Celtic who can only afford to look through the bench warmers and squad players in the Championship and League 1.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4866344/Allys-Panama-chat.html

Heard they only went there to sign a new canoe

Out of interest has anyone read Phil Mac Made Up Name's Downfall book? I picked it up in a charity shop - ironically for a quid - and it is truly awful. Hindsight shows a lot of his journalism was probably accurate but it's hard to get to that bit because the man is so far up his own arse while continually ranting about the supposed anti Irish Catholic atmosphere in Scotland.

Apparently Rangers would have been saved if they'd listened to him but he was ignored because of his religion and where he's from.

Championeees, 116th recognised trophy, WATP!!

Are we going to see "a new look Sevco" next season like we saw when Advocaat came in? Congratulations on your promotion along with 9 other teams :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

Championeees, 116th recognised trophy, WATP!!

Well at least you didn't change your signature to 55 :) well for the moment at least till Celtic finally cross over the points threshold and add to there top flight tally titles :lol:

Are we going to see "a new look Sevco" next season like we saw when Advocaat came in? Congratulations on your promotion along with 9 other teams :lol:

BUT ! BUT ! the newco supporters claim it's not a promotion :lol:

A great day for us - I'm for a celebratory mineral water tonight!

Is that what your telling your missus what your single malt is these days :lol: Go on have a wee snifter of a single malt to celebrate with,you know you want too.I don't think they sell one year old malts though :rolleyes:

I am hearing that we are going to be invited into SPL2 when 12-12-18 falls on it arse in a few weeks, not my choice mind, onwards and upwards.

Thats odd Tedi because just over an hour ago i clearly heard Neil Donkeycaster say 'SPL 2 has never been mentioned in any dialogue between our member clubs whatsover.'

Thats odd Tedi because just over an hour ago i clearly heard Neil Donkeycaster say 'SPL 2 has never been mentioned in any dialogue between our member clubs whatsover.'

It's been in a few of the MSM that Rangers will be fast tracked into the SPL 2 either way :blink: If like Tedi says the vote will fail the SPL will invite 12 other clubs to join the SPL and form a break away league ! AGAIN ! .

This reconstruction pish is all about fast tracking The Clone Rangers if they can get away with it.It's not about saving the SPL but more about saving the newco Rangers from future insolvency problems because they can't command the sponsorship deals and are missing out on the SPL 2nd place money and so on that they used to get.

Rangers are fucked if they do not play in the top league in season 2014/2015 because that's the season the IPO money is projected to run out that's plugging the finance losses in the SFL leagues Rangers are running up.

OOPS edit for typooooo

Edited by hellbhoy