Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have no idea about the Whyte piece. I didn't watch it. .

I do, thought, have some thoughts about, "anti-rangers propaganda" and that is that we Bears have to stop being so fucking precious and stop seeing phantoms in every article written about us.

That sounds about as sad as Benny the Ball who has selective dyslexia anytime there is negative content on ra Gers. You are a 'massive fan' yet didn't want to see what all the fuss was about?

Yet you claim not to be head-in-the-sand-loyal.

That sounds about as sad as Benny the Ball who has selective dyslexia anytime there is negative content on ra Gers. You are a 'massive fan' yet didn't want to see what all the fuss was about?

Yet you claim not to be head-in-the-sand-loyal.

He's 28 stone. What's your point, caller?

Really?

Your previous post was, without doubt, the most rational post by a Rangers fan in this thread in the last 6 months, then you come out with this. Was there any particular reason that you didn't watch it?

Usual WKR deflection then

Don't know if you saw my post, but was wondering how Stirling's place in the SFL has been preserved because of the lack of a pyramid system? Just wondering if you can enlighten me? Cheers.

Nothing Whyte says is ever accurate, in this I agree.

If Whyte told you it was the company that died, and not the club would you believe him?

I do, thought, have some thoughts about, "anti-rangers propaganda" and that is that we Bears have to stop being so fucking precious and stop seeing phantoms in every article written about us.

Timposter IMO :unsure2:

I ask you what you want clarifying and that's deflection?<br /><br />Unfortunately, being on my tablet, I don't have a picture of señor Montoya handy, but I do not think that word means what you think it means.<br /><br />Now, rangers won 54 titles before they died. I know, because you and your mates never tire of telling us. Now have a look at my signature - where do you differentiate between cups, leagues and youth trophies? I'll give you a clue - you don't.<br /><br />Next point - which of us posted nonsense passed off as fact based on a single wiki entry? Again I'll give you a clue - it wasn't me. Which of us checked numerous sources before challenging the figures? Another clue, Pelucia - not you.

Pelucia, the post of yours in my signature is #117703, on page 3924. I have repeated it verbatim. Because it makes me smile.

I'm a reasonable man, so I'll give you an hour to remove the slanderous statement you've attributed to me in yours. I know you wish to emulate Bennett in every way, but being a mendacious, lying little c**t isn't much of an ambition, now, is it.

Pelucia, the post of yours in my signature is #117703, on page 3924. I have repeated it verbatim. Because it makes me smile.

I'm a reasonable man, so I'll give you an hour to remove the slanderous statement you've attributed to me in yours. I know you wish to emulate Bennett in every way, but being a mendacious, lying little c**t isn't much of an ambition, now, is it.

Slanderous Statement :lol:

F**king weirdo.

Yes I could but..

You were the tosser from London that never goes to games and admitted your team was shit, you also stated I was beneath you in every way, remember?

May I just give you a polite fcuk off?

Hahaha!

Good answer kid, you are certainly showing yourself as not beneath me! Sweet that you remember me - you were right as well, almost. I don't go to many games anymore, living this far away is a bugger! I get to see Charlton sometimes though, since you are interested in what I get up to.

So, how has Stirling Albion's place in the SFL system been preserved by the lack of a pyramid system? Or were you talking nonsense and been caught out again?