Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do not have a hate filled agenda againt the WKR, nor did I change anything, he later admitted this.

Everyday is not now and again.

And yet you still have a misleading quotation* from me as your signature, and refer to me in a derogatory manner. Oh, and I'd be tempted to suggest that having noticed my errors and apologised where necessary, within a couple of hours at most, the expression "meltdown" is wildly fanciful.

Unilaterally raising your clubs' trophy count to 116 - more than twice the number of titles any bear I've ever met boasts about - while claiming the Third Division as your latest one, in a desperate attempt not to appear the kind of thick f**k who posts figures from a single user-created page as Gospel without checking and without realising the numbers were higher than your own "most successful team":

MasterCard Time, Tedi.

*ETA: By stripping two thirds of the post out of the quote, I reckon most reasonable people would say you've changed it. You've certainly used it out of context. No worries - what you appear to forget is that when people see that part-quote, they'll probably think you've made it up again. What with my fairly well-established dislike for celtic, and your previous form for altering people's inputs and putting it in quotes.
They'll certainly know you've made up the other part....
Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Green's a dick. Thankfully he'll be a distant memory before too long.

But how much collateral damage will he leave behind?

The fact that he ignored every legal precedent with regard to transferring players to a new club, the fact that he made a total arse of the alleged "boycott", the fact that he lied about his involvement with Whitey and is actually boasting about ripping him off, the fact that he thinks it's acceptable for the CEO of a large company in the spotlight to refer to people as "pakis" or "darkies", well TBH, it's all sort of pointing towards the fact that he's not very bright.

And if he's not very bright, the real question that could turn Rangers over is "How well has he legally covered his arse in his dealings with Whyte?"

Is he stupid enough to have left a door open for Whyte to have a legal claim on Newco's assets? On the face of it, it appears possible.

The fact that he ignored every legal precedent with regard to transferring players to a new club, the fact that he made a total arse of the alleged "boycott", the fact that he lied about his involvement with Whitey and is actually boasting about ripping him off, the fact that he thinks it's acceptable for the CEO of a large company in the spotlight to refer to people as "pakis" or "darkies", well TBH, it's all sort of pointing towards the fact that he's not very bright.

And if he's not very bright, the real question that could turn Rangers over is "How well has he legally covered his arse in his dealings with Whyte?"

Is he stupid enough to have left a door open for Whyte to have a legal claim on Newco's assets? On the face of it, it appears possible.

All the general stupidity aside, it's his legal naivete that I would find most concerning*. The TUPE affair was called spot on by many posters on here, YT included, as it's such a basic piece of Employment Law.

The amazing thing about rangers fans, the media and the club itself was that the final decision came as a surprise. Any concerns raised at the time were dismissed as "tic propaganda".

Very few of a blue persuasion stopped to think that the authorities would look dimly on the players leaving if there were any hint of the new club having any claim on their services, yet by the time the final decision was made public these former players had been plying their trade under various other FAs' jurisdiction for months, and even playing at International level, with nary a raised eyebrow.

*I would, if I was a berr. As I'm not, I find it strangely fascinating. What the hell is he going to do/say/threaten next?

Hope so. What a laugh.

And yet you still have a misleading quotation* from me as your signature, and refer to me in a derogatory manner. Oh, and I'd be tempted to suggest that having noticed my errors and apologised where necessary, within a couple of hours at most, the expression "meltdown" is wildly fanciful.

Unilaterally raising your clubs' trophy count to 116 - more than twice the number of titles any bear I've ever met boasts about - while claiming the Third Division as your latest one, in a desperate attempt not to appear the kind of thick f**k who posts figures from a single user-created page as Gospel without checking and without realising the numbers were higher than your own "most successful team":

MasterCard Time, Tedi.

*ETA: By stripping two thirds of the post out of the quote, I reckon most reasonable people would say you've changed it. You've certainly used it out of context. No worries - what you appear to forget is that when people see that part-quote, they'll probably think you've made it up again. What with my fairly well-established dislike for celtic, and your previous form for altering people's inputs and putting it in quotes.

They'll certainly know you've made up the other part....

You've tried to complain about Tedi's signature, haven't you?

My advice to you is for you to man up a bit, it's a fitba forum so roll with it and stop b**ching about derogatory comments.

Banter Norm, banter.

Had to laugh when I opened my IPad tonight- against the BRALT was a single word in a wee box of its own -it said "HOT".

Right underneath the word "HOT" was the name of the last poster at the time -Bennett.

Give up mate. I've tried this logical thing of saying that if they want titles to endure, they must accept penalties; or if their debt free, they must accept that it's a whole new enterprise.

They just are so used to getting precisely what they want, that they can't even recognise the point.

They're Oldco for good stuff; Newco for bad. They really do want to have and eat cakes.

Preferably other peoples.

Rangers chief Charles Green tells Ally McCoist to sack pals to save his own job 9 Apr 2013 07:39

THE Ibrox club has plunged further into crisis after owner Green tells McCoist to bin his right-hand men Ian Durrant and Kenny McDowall.

1547628630-03-13-IRN-BRU-SFL-DIV3-MONTROCharles Green
Craig Williamson/SNS Group

CHARLES GREEN has asked Ally McCoist to consider sacking right-hand men Ian Durrant and Kenny McDowall to save his own job.

And we can reveal the astonishing request has plunged Rangers into civil war.

Embattled Ibrox chief executive Green has undermined boss McCoist by axing physio Pip Yeates, chief scout Neil Murray and striker Fran Sandaza in a chaotic two-week purge.

But the Yorkshireman has now gone even further by telling McCoist he believes Durrant and McDowall must also be binned as part of his restructuring plans.

McCoist has been rocked by Green’s request but is almost certain to stand his ground and demand his coaching team stays.

And that could lead to a further deterioration of his relationship with the man who has already branded his team the worst Rangers side in history.

Club insiders believe McCoist was nearing the end of his tether with Green before the outspoken chief floated the idea of knifing his mates in the back.

It is difficult to see how the pair can now repair the damage done to their working relationship.

We can also reveal Green’s admission he teamed up with disgraced former owner Craig Whyte to drive through his Sevco takeover has caused huge unrest in the boardroom and among shareholders.

Chairman Malcolm Murray has yet to comment but a source close to the saga said: “There is a high level of concern about some of the things going on.”

No direct quotes I notice.....but WTF is going on at Ibrox ???

PS - I don't normally read the Daily Record but noticed this "story" on the BBC gossip page....

Edited by sjc

This sounds like Green's way of making McCoist walk away.

If Green pulls off the trick of replacing him with another good Rangers man like Stuart McCall, he might get away with it.

Got to be an interesting poll to see who would take a job working for Green, Traynor et all, especially as the money is clearly running out.

As cheeky chappie Bobby Williamson has been out of the country failing with Uganda, he probably could be enticed by Chuckies charm offense :lol:

Green drastically cutting costs at every opportunity in true Maggie Thatcher style.....

I wonder why huh?

Glorious.

This is exactly what happened at Sheffield United after their share issue. History repeating and all the evidence was there at the beginning.