Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What if he had said 'our day will come' in some context unrelated to violent Irish Republicanism?

I'd suggest that to do so while ignorant of the phrase's connotations would be unlikely.

I'd therfore fail to give him the benefit of the doubt and regard him as an utter scumbag, pandering to the worst instincts of the worst elements of the fanbase.

Post all the wee pics and links you want, seems that this kinda stuff floats yer boat.

Trying to suggest Charlie saying "no surrender" if glorifying murder squads is rather sad and pathetic, but hey since it pisses you off so much here ya go.

No Surrender!!!

-------------------------

Qucik google search for "No surrender" and you get this

NO_SURRENDER_KING_BILLY_1690.jpg

Obviously just a coincidence he used that phrase eh?

Almost as bad as Rangers fans being offender over the shooter on the Zombie banner

gb-zombiebanner.jpg

I demand a link to that story, and the ensuing court case. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-11084526

A football fan who set fire to a rival supporter who was dressed as a sheep is to pay his victim £25,000 in compensation.

Hibernian fan Peter Wallace, 24, of St Andrews, set Aberdeen supporter Arjuna Rabindranath alight on a train.

He wouldnt full stop, he is not a desperate scumbag who is about to go under. But trying to tell me "no surrender" is not a loyalist slogan is pathetic. And if PL ever does come back for my reaction mate.

Keep calm. You were the one who brought it up. :D

Because it is ridiculous trying to suggest that the words No surrender when used in context of a football match are sectarian, if you think this then I include you in the loon brigade.

Well I'm fully paid up then.

Of course it's sectarian, precisely in this case because of the football context.

I would've thought it's painfully obvious that Charlie knows little or nothing about sectarian bullshit, but that he's perfectly willing to pimp it like he's wearing a purple Zoot suit if he thinks it'll endear him to the significant muppet section of the Rangers support.

Oh, the dignity, the dignity.

Certainly not a patch on the Celtic fans that suggested Penny Arcade was sectarian eh.

So do you believe Charlie Green CEO of RFC use of a well known loyalist slogan No Surrender is nothing but a coincidence?

charliehun.jpg

I don't know why you feel the need to do this Ted - I really don't.

Of course the phrase 'No Surrender' has Loyalist connotations in this context. Why on earth would you suggest otherwise? Seriously?

Because it is ridiculous trying to suggest that the words No surrender when used in context of a football match are sectarian, if you think this then I include you in the loon brigade.

What was it he didn't want to surrender to ?

Edited by AUFC90

Each case should be judged on its merits, just do not lie and call something sectarian when it clearly is not.

You are a complete muppet sometimes Tedi !

It's already been posted how "no surrender" is a sectarian remark and feck all to do with a modern day sport but still you defend it ? :1eye

The term "no surrender" was coined back in 1689 by the mayor of Derry.

Rangers football club was created in 1872 nearly 200 fucking years later and the new Rangers even more at over 300 years later.

How can you defend a statement from the Protestant mayor of Derry in 1689 that explicitly gives orders to give "PAPISTS" no quarter and that they will not surrender the city to papists ?

Protestants ! Papists & No Surrender ! do you get the picture ? and don't even reply back that it has suddenly become a modern term for what happened to Rangers last year and has nothing to do with what it used to used for ! sectarian supremacy over the papist Irish folks.