Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fraud by who Phil?

CG and CW? that is just CG screwing over CW, I see nothing to suggest D & P knew about this and they were the ones who were selling the club and assets, by this point CW no longer had any say in the matter. It still IMO needs to be proved that either the assets touched 5088 or D & P will complicit in this deception, so far I have seen nothing that implicates D & P.

That's because you see only what you want to see.

Who appointed D&P and if I'm correct hours before the HMRC were going to appoint their own administrators ? Whyte ? and why were D&P implicated in not actually doing their job properly by sacking some of the board and releasing at least 10 of the top earners and then offering the rest a pay cut ?.

What's happening at Dunfermline should have happened to Rangers the PLC pure & simples.

D&P must have known that Rangers were being liquidated as Whyte had no fucking cash and neither did the club.Did they hold onto the most expensive players for the future Cloned club for maximum value to the new owner by tuping over players into what was almost a guaranteed shoe into the SPL at the time ? and why would they do that ?.

How can Sevco5088 transfer the assets when sevco Scotland bought them directly?

The money used to buy the assets came from sevco Scotland and purchased on behalf of sevco 5088 and then the assets swiftly moved to sevco Scotland.

So they have been using a name when they never had permission to do so? :lol:<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app<br /><br />

Dunno about that actually. Was the whole 'Sevco Scotland' thing not set up so that when they could start to use the name, the company it was registered to was a Scottish one? I really can't remember, or make sense of it!

Do the ferries go as far as Singapore? I'd hate for the norn ireland loyal to miss out on a bigot fest every 2 weeks. Are they planning to move the asbestos with the rest of the stadium?

If its like the "Isle of Lewis" , one game a season perhaps..

Which you would have been quite happy about if it had worked out.

Aye, and they would have got away with it,,,,

535691-l_166792_038b6759_super.jpg

I always thought Charlie looked like he was wearing a rubber mask. Maybe they shouldn't have started the job cuts with the bitter old janitor.....

Aye, and they would have got away with it,,,,

535691-l_166792_038b6759_super.jpg

I always thought Charlie looked like he was wearing a rubber mask. Maybe they shouldn't have started the job cuts with the bitter old janitor.....

And since today's revelations and all that !

Oxygen_logo_pink.png

Following the extensive marketing of the Company and the extensive sale process, an offer
was made by Sevco 5088 Limited (―Sevco‖) to make a loan on certain terms (explained
below) in conjunction with the purchase by Sevco of the Group Shares
Consequently, on 12 May 2012, the Joint Administrators agreed and signed an offer letter
with Sevco (―the Offer Letter‖) and granted Sevco exclusivity to complete a takeover of the
Company or a purchase of the Company‘s business and assets by 30 July 2012. Sevco made
a payment of £200,000 to the Company for such exclusivity.

I think I've already explained this Enrico. It was to put CW off of the scent. The fact was CW got strung along into believing he had a part in sevco5088 when really sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets which CW had nothing to do with it.

Do you actually believe that bollocks? How cute :lol:

I had thought that legally, Green and Whyte were not supposed to have a business relationship at all and Whyte was meant to have no involvement with the asset purchase.

Whether the assets were sold to 5088 or Sevco Scotland, surely there is enough evidence to clearly show they have a business relationship and Whyte has had involvement, regardless of who has what now.

Evidence..........

Like this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=632143096801200&set=o.104919566316640&type=1&theater

Do you actually believe that bollocks? How cute :lol:

Of course they do. They also believed the media, especially the BBC had been out to get Craig Whyte when he was owner of the club.