Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do not agree and I know for a fact that even BDO will allow you to change the name of the company purchasing even after you agreed in writing to pay them via a different company, ask me by PM how I know this.

00Tedi, industrial espionage, licenced to 5 star level.

I've explained it and I'm not going to explain it again. But I'll be expecting an apology when you realise I was right.

How could we forget, it was all a big lie from Rangers to keep the truth from Craig Whyte

That's because you see only what you want to see.

Who appointed D&P and if I'm correct hours before the HMRC were going to appoint their own administrators ? Whyte ? and why were D&P implicated in not actually doing their job properly by sacking some of the board and releasing at least 10 of the top earners and then offering the rest a pay cut ?.

What's happening at Dunfermline should have happened to Rangers the PLC pure & simples.

D&P must have known that Rangers were being liquidated as Whyte had no fucking cash and neither did the club.Did they hold onto the most expensive players for the future Cloned club for maximum value to the new owner by tuping over players into what was almost a guaranteed shoe into the SPL at the time ? and why would they do that ?.

The Court of Session.

I've explained it and I'm not going to explain it again. But I'll be expecting an apology when you realise I was right.

So the spokesman was lying?

I think that you've created a scenario based on wishful thinking and huge leaps of faith.

Who knows? You may well be right.

However, you can't dismiss all other scenarios until such times as you have solid evidence. Look around. Many here have wild theories, but few pass it off as fact.....apart from you.

CW did but that does not mean he was pulling the strings at the end, they did have a public spat and threatened to sue each other, was this for show?

It is my understanding that HMRC could have demanded BDO to go straight in and start recievership despite CW`s wishes, I have no idea why this did not happen.

I agree that D & P knew from quite early that the CVA was probably doomed.

I am not trying to hide here, if 5088 touched these assets then we are probably fucked.

That is the sound of a penny dropping, i tells yez!

You agree this lie as you put it happened pre-cva?

Who was running Rangers at this point? CG or D & P?

Tough call.

D+P but after whyte had them appointed and as he was in cahoots with green at that point......

I think everything got removed from that Rangers website. It's what you might call the "oldco" website i.e. the site was revamped.

A wee bit like the History books in Soviet Russia, or the "We had to go into Iraq to remove Saddam".....

Now you see them....

stalin12.jpeg

"No Surrender" is just not a sectarian slogan and any attempt to make it out to be is puerile.

Your attempts to argue by analogy is also wrong-headed. I know this is a popular P&B habit but it is meaningless.

I have no care, concern, knowledge or interest in the phrase, "ourselves alone" Why you think it sheds any light on the discussion is beyond me.

You should have stopped at "is just not a sectarian slogan" because you actually admitted to it being one but were trying way too hard to place it in some other category in defence of using it.If it's sectarian or has it's roots in it then it's not allowed I'm afraid to tell you.

That p***k Whytes finishing off what he started, if the club doesn't get torn apart by him and Green then we'll get f**ked by the SFA after Green lied about Whytes invlovement to get our licence.

D&P also need investigated by their regulatory body (i assume there is one), they obviously knew what was going on when done due diliegence on Greenco. I know the SFA demanded full disclosure from Green but it seems it wasn't enough.

That p***k Whytes finishing off what he started, if the club doesn't get torn apart by him and Green then we'll get f**ked by the SFA after Green lied about Whytes invlovement to get our licence.

D&P also need investigated by their regulatory body (i assume there is one), they obviously knew what was going on when done due diliegence on Greenco. I know the SFA demanded full disclosure from Green but it seems it wasn't enough.

I will absolutely be back to finish what I started at Ibrox. Craig Whyte 23-2-12 :(

There was talk that D&P were to be investigated by their professional body. But I've not heard of any outcome of such an investigation.

There was talk that D&P were to be investigated by their professional body. But I've not heard of any outcome of such an investigation.

Everything seems to be going in slow motion with this, D&P are up to their necks in it but it seems these investigations move at a snails pace.