Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another thought.....

The argument for keeping the zombie club alive is £££ ...... well I know wrk has liabilities so plus mine I guess a minim of £20k for us 2 , so the sfa are "costing" fans money to keep them alive.

The betting on sfl3 I'd worth more than their turnover, do that rules that out as an argument.

Conflict of interest?

This is not a court case, it is an investigation, inviting someone from BDO onto the board would be seen as welcoming the investigation, companies do this often when they get into financial difficulty and they want to appease the main creditor.

The SFA part I agree with but not due to conflict of interest, I would imagine the SFA have rules about employees being on the board of clubs.

BDO are currently in charge of an investigation into your former directors/Administrator.

no conflict there m'lud.

Get a grip.

There was talk that D&P were to be investigated by their professional body. But I've not heard of any outcome of such an investigation.

I'm fairly sure that D&P copped for some major industry award just after the liquidation. Raised a few eyebrows on here at the time, but given what we're finding out about the calibre of people involved in this kind of operation, no real surprise.

Green & Whyte - ye couldnae make it up 1 year ago the'yd be in charge - so funny

Claymores, you'll remember.

Who was rangers last ever signing,

OK so entertain me. Try and describe succinctly how I admitted that, "No Surrender" is a sectarian phrase.

"No Surrender" is just not a sectarian slogan and any attempt to make it out to be is puerile.

Your attempts to argue by analogy is also wrong-headed. I know this is a popular P&B habit but it is meaningless.

I have no care, concern, knowledge or interest in the phrase, "ourselves alone" Why you think it sheds any light on the discussion is beyond me.

The sentence in bold suggests that it's not only just sectarian but has other connotations as well !.

And it's fucking sectarian THE_ it has and always will be deep rooted with the conflicts in Northern Ireland between two rivalling religions and realistically has no fucking place in a modern sport.

End here please !.

OK so entertain me. Try and describe succinctly how I admitted that, "No Surrender" is a sectarian phrase.

Kinky - question to you - did Green use that phrase as a random or as a sectarian suk-up to the horrors in yer support? If the latter, it was deliberately provocative and designed to rouse the buns

The SFA need to step in now and show some leadership though no doubt Regan will dither again until it's too late.

If the SFA had showed some leadership and not been blinded by fears of Armageddon in the first place, we wouldn't be nearly 120k posts down the line. The authorities bent over backwards to facilitate Green's plans, and lost you and the rest of the berrz rhe chance to come through this whole thing with some dignity. A new club coming up through the ranks would have been welcomed. The way things have panned out have been tawdry to say the least.

Sadly for rangers fans, they've been suckered into this whole clusterfuck, and are left with no choice but to support their club while wondering how much more shite this parcel of rogues can smear over the reputation of a club which wasn't well-loved in the first place.

You will have to show me where I said this.

I think I have previously said that the SFA did indeed go out of there way to help us and that I did not buy into SFA conspiracy theories.

I did criticise them on the fit and proper person test being a total waste of time, this is now starting to look more and more correct, Whyte and Green got past it with relative ease.

They might as well do away with the fit and proper test given that it appears Whyte was able to sit on the paperwork confirming his involvement for 10 months (provided it is legit of course)

I think I have previously said that the SFA did indeed go out of there way to help us and that I did not buy into SFA conspiracy theories.

I did criticise them on the fit and proper person test being a total waste of time, this is now starting to look more and more correct, Whyte and Green got past it with relative ease.

Do you seriously think I'll trawl through your nearly 7,000 posts to remind you that you claimed the SFA was corrupt on more than one occasion when you thought your club was being stitched up ? :blink:

If the SFA had showed some leadership and not been blinded by fears of Armageddon in the first place, we wouldn't be nearly 120k posts down the line. The authorities bent over backwards to facilitate Green's plans, and lost you and the rest of the berrz rhe chance to come through this whole thing with some dignity. A new club coming up through the ranks would have been welcomed. The way things have panned out have been tawdry to say the least.

Sadly for rangers fans, they've been suckered into this whole clusterfuck, and are left with no choice but to support their club while wondering how much more shite this parcel of rogues can smear over the reputation of a club which wasn't well-loved in the first place.

Every single time the SFA negotiated with Green they were being played by Whyte, they have no balls if they let this slide.

Had to reply to this bit again ! Murray passed Whyte off as fit and proper and D&P passed Green off as fit and proper.So if D&P passed off Green as fit and proper will another penny drop ?.

and inviting them onto the current board of a different company would conflict this investigation how? it would help them find answers into what they need to know not hinder them.

Because they cease to be arms length, and legally become co workers of witnesses and employees of an organisation they are investigating on behalf of the court.

By all means get in directors from KPMG,PWC et all.

BDO they'll run a mile