Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers chief executive Charles Green signed off on Craig Whyte's appointment as a director of the company used in the initial stages of his buyout, according to documents lodged at Companies House.

Never ever thought i would say this, but starting to feel sorry for all those supporter who dug deep for their club.

Sad state of affairs.

As a poster said earlier, the test should be abolished it is obviously easy for cnuts like Whyte and green to get past.

Is there any big (by which I mean potentially profitable) club which is run by anything other than unscrupulous, amoral businessmen? The F&P test is a waste of time if the criteria is anything other than "does this person have the interests of the club at heart?". Football clubs have a duty to their fans* and their local communities, and are too precious to be allowed to be used simply for profit.

*By which I mean the fans' loyalty to the club should not be abused. Yes, they'll put up with a lot from the men in charge and continue their emotional and financial support, but they are the club. f**k them over and you f**k the club over.

As a poster said earlier, the test should be abolished it is obviously easy for cnuts like Whyte and green to get past.

No sh#t sherlock, Ole moonbeams needs to sell fast....... only clown willing is Agent Whyte, one problem though those pesky SFA beaks need a fit and proper person check, hey wait I can say he's fit and proper says Minty thats allowed, get shot of the debt and pass it to Whyte, fast forward 12 months and change Mintys name with D&P and Whyte with Green

Something just twigged there with me after the last few posts !

Has Chucky pulled a blinder under the investors and the fans ?

When the share issue was done we all knew that the holding company was going to own and control the club.

The club then exchanged shares with the holding company on a one for one basis ie meaning swapped.

So the investors and fans have seen their shares exchanged for shares in the club when they bought the holding companies shares.

So Chuckies shares in the club have now been exchanged for shares in the holding company which owns and controls Rangers.

I might be wrong but that what it looks like to me :lol: has Chucky pulled of a master stroke but it's going to backfire now.

If the board are strong enought to suspend those who were involved in the takeover and invite someone from BDO onto the board then it is possible we could still see this through, never give up hope stoney.

Gawd Tedi, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Why the hell would BDO consider for a second sitting on The Rangers board? :o And many reasons why not, which you probably wouldn't understand. Get a grip. Not everyone is a blinkered Rangers fan regardless of who is on the board, where the money came from, their dodgy practices or repeated bigotry.

Heard Craig Whyte described on BBC as 'the disgraced businessman' Craig Whyte.

Isn't it time we referred to all current and previous directors of Ranger or Sevco in a similar manner.

The disgraced David Murray

The disgraced Charles Green

The disgraced John Greig

Got the idea.

It just sounds right. :thumsup2

I see the diddies are still living in the land of make believe.

This thread should never be closed...EVER!!

And so should Sevco/Oldco/Newco/asdfghjkl/ blah blah fukin blah,but as long as Ogilvie has his wee foot in the door of the SFA then Green and Whyte can live without fear of ANYTHING happening to either of them,masons do as masons do.

Any Celtic fan on here hoping that mob of crooks will be fined must live in cloud cuckoo land because the more things change the more they stay the same.

Something just twigged there with me after the last few posts !

Has Chucky pulled a blinder under the investors and the fans ?

When the share issue was done we all knew that the holding company was going to own and control the club.

The club then exchanged shares with the holding company on a one for one basis ie meaning swapped.

So the investors and fans have seen their shares exchanged for shares in the club when they bought the holding companies shares.

So Chuckies shares in the club have now been exchanged for shares in the holding company which owns and controls Rangers.

'

I might be wrong but that what it looks like to me :lol: has Chucky pulled of a master stroke but it's going to backfire now.

Eh, that is always how it has been portrayed.

Gawd Tedi, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Why the hell would BDO consider for a second sitting on The Rangers board? :o And many reasons why not, which you probably wouldn't understand. Get a grip. Not everyone is a blinkered Rangers fan regardless of who is on the board, where the money came from, their dodgy practices or repeated bigotry.

Heard Craig Whyte described on BBC as 'the disgraced businessman' Craig Whyte.

Isn't it time we referred to all current and previous directors of Ranger or Sevco in a similar manner.

The disgraced David Murray

The disgraced Charles Green

The disgraced John Greig

Got the idea.

It just sounds right. :thumsup2

Good news is there's no shortage of muck to spread around in Sevco land, so very soon it's going to stick. :thumsup2

You will have to show me where I said this.

I think I have previously said that the SFA did indeed go out of there way to help us and that I did not buy into SFA conspiracy theories.

I did criticise them on the fit and proper person test being a total waste of time, this is now starting to look more and more correct, Whyte and Green got past it with relative ease.

Hellboys a bit of a tard.

Last year i'd say that the SFA left it far too long before they acted, most bears i'd say would agree with this. The fit and proper person test isn't really fit for purpose, myself and others said at the time that the SFA shouldn't have left it up to D&P to do the test on Green.

Strong leadership is needed, i doubt we'll get it.

As it stands right now i'm cutting off funding to the club.

That p***k Whytes finishing off what he started, if the club doesn't get torn apart by him and Green then we'll get f**ked by the SFA after Green lied about Whytes invlovement to get our licence.

D&P also need investigated by their regulatory body (i assume there is one), they obviously knew what was going on when done due diliegence on Greenco. I know the SFA demanded full disclosure from Green but it seems it wasn't enough.

Man up Bennett

edit, htf do you embed youtube in this piece of shit?

Edited by killingfloorman

Happy days. Good week so far. Roll on the Lottery. Rule of Threes and all that. :lol: We live in interesting times.

Was thinking I'd have to ditch my user name if 'The Rangers' got 'Blackthorn Cider' on their shirts, but now hopeful that the whole barrel of apples goes rotten- again!

FOLLOWING the publication and broadcast of misleading and inaccurate information on STV this evening, a spokesman for Charles Green said: "Mr Green is appalled by this blatant attempt to discredit him.

"These documents are not correct or valid and he did not sign Craig Whyte or his associate on as directors of Sevco 5088.

"Mr Green was the sole director of Sevco 5088 until he resigned and became the founder director of Sevco Scotland, formed by Scottish solicitors.

"If this documentation was correct then, as Sevco 5088 was formed as the initial bid vehicle, the administrators would have been negotiating a sale of the club to a company which had a director who was clearly forbidden from being involved with it.

"Furthermore, it should strike people as deeply suspicious that these documents are being filed today 11 months after they were supposedly signed and on other documents Mr Green’s home address has been mysteriously changed without his knowledge.

"Furthermore, notice was filed publicly in January this year by Field Fisher Waterhouse and is on record at Companies House company seeking to strike off the company, yet four months later directors appointments are now being supposedly filed.

"As stated previously these matters are now in the hands of lawyers who are preparing a file to be sent to Police Scotland and Mr Green cannot comment further on the details of that process. ”

The documents were filed today? Seems a bit strange.

Eh, that is always how it has been portrayed.

We will find out tomorrow for sure then if Chucky is still in charge by claiming he still owns the club and what not.

Also it's been portrayed under a few other guises.