Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spiv. Conman. Hustler. Liar. Cheat. Fraudster. Charlatan.

Slap them in your CV and you too could be the next potential owner of a massive global football brand.

No experience required.

Essential to check all applicants to ensure they have a brass neck.

It has been a Rangers 'tradition' ever since the disgraced tycoon David Murray took over.

Let me try to get my head round this..... are you saying

Charles owned the club

Charles sold shares in a holding company of the club to the fans

Charles exchanges the fans shares in holding company for ones in the club

Fans own the club shares

Charles owns the holding company which owns & controls the club

Fans have bought shares in feck all

Charles fleeces fans

Charles gets caught

As someone with only a passing interest in share dealing it still strikes me as strange that Green can just swap shares between companies without shareholder consent. :blink:

ETA Companies, clumpanies, complubs, whatever.

Edited by cyderspaceman

As someone with only a passing interest in share dealing it still strikes me as strange that Green can just swap shares between companies without shareholder consent. :blink:

ETA Companies, clumpanies, complubs, whatever.

I think you've missed a trick - the bums bought shares only in Rangers International which I can only fathom is a holding company of a holding company of the new Club

Let me get this straight in my head as i've not been following this that closely this week. Please correct the following conclusions i've drawn from the limited reports i've heard:

1) Charles Greens consortium buys the liquidated Rangers FC assets and forms a New Club - The Rangers FC. He does this on the strict understanding that he has no involvement whatsoever with Craig Whyte.

2) Craig Whyte comes out and says Green was his man who he chose to front a bid for the assets on the provisio that they were still owned by Whyte behind the scenes. Craig Whyte has tapes and evidence to support his claim.

3) Craig Whyte loses a £17 million case in the high court against Ticketus. Craig Whyte can't pay this, BUT he claims he still owns Ibrox and associated assets and has evidence to prove it.

4) Charles Green comes out and says he lied to and tricked Whyte to get a hold of the assets, therefore blowing out his own claim that he had no involvement with Whyte.

5) Whyte threatens court action and The Rangers board and the SFA begin to investigate Green.

6) This is bad for Newco fans, very fucking bad. If Whyte goes to and wins in court he takes the assets. He owes ticketus 17 million. How does he pay them? You're right, he sells the lot and shuts the gates. Game over?

Where will go for laughs when you lot get a life?

tumblr_m5y5twPapT1qjehm8.gif

:lol:

At least the old club lasted 140 years, by the way this one is going it looks like it will struggle to last 14 months. It's going to be all over, again.

Hilarious :lol:

I particularly love the way the Buns are just sucking this up with no protest whatsoever.

Servile and grovelling, as usual. On your knees and mouths open, Rangers fans. You accept as standard what no other football fan in Scotland ever would, to the great merriment of the rest of us.

Oh, the dignity.

Its a conspiracy by the mhedia to stop us renewing season tickets in the hope it will kill our club WATP :1eye

They do move downwards though.....

attachicon.gifGetGraph.png

We're often told about the ski slope,but now its gone off a cliff :lol:

This is not one of your better efforts, maybe spelling Whyte is also a little hard by phone.

As explained earlier, he has been known to sign documents as "Whyte" or "White" and even as "Craig" or "Thomas"...

Let me get this straight in my head as i've not been following this that closely this week. Please correct the following conclusions i've drawn from the limited reports i've heard:

1) Charles Greens consortium buys the liquidated Rangers FC assets and forms a New Club - The Rangers FC. He does this on the strict understanding that he has no involvement whatsoever with Craig Whyte.

2) Craig Whyte comes out and says Green was his man who he chose to front a bid for the assets on the provisio that they were still owned by Whyte behind the scenes. Craig Whyte has tapes and evidence to support his claim.

3) Craig Whyte loses a £17 million case in the high court against Ticketus. Craig Whyte can't pay this, BUT he claims he still owns Ibrox and associated assets and has evidence to prove it.

4) Charles Green comes out and says he lied to and tricked Whyte to get a hold of the assets, therefore blowing out his own claim that he had no involvement with Whyte.

5) Whyte threatens court action and The Rangers board and the SFA begin to investigate Green.

6) This is bad for Newco fans, very fucking bad. If Whyte goes to and wins in court he takes the assets. He owes ticketus 17 million. How does he pay them? You're right, he sells the lot and shuts the gates. Game over?

Point 6. Lets just say you're right and this all pans out as you say, apart from football purposes I can't see anyone really splashing out to buy the stadium or the training ground.

If it is proven that Whyte was in any way involved in Green's take-over - regardless of company name - this would be contrary to the SFA expressed conditions attached to the issuing of licence. This should leave the SFA with only one course of action. The licence revoked, meaning:-

1) The rangers being retrospectively banned from playing and no championship trophy etc.

2) The new co been forced in to liquidation.

3) Assets been sold to highest bidder (unless CW can lay claim somehow), as should have happened last year.

The rangers support would have to hope that the highest bidder, wants to run a football club.

What is more likely to happen:-

1) The rangers board/shareholders oust Green & pals.

2) They write a letter of apology to The SFA, explaining that the 'unfortunate act of deception, was perpetrated by rogue directors and the matter has been dealt with internally. We would hope, we can all now move on from this sorry episode and collectively build a better future for Scottish football'.

Sorted. ;)

Point 6. Lets just say you're right and this all pans out as you say, apart from football purposes I can't see anyone really splashing out to buy the stadium or the training ground.

I'm sure that Ticketus would be more than happy to take it off Whyte's hands and rent it to Rangers III

No. 8 take note... :lol:

2) They write a letter of apology to The SFA, explaining that the 'unfortunate act of deception, was perpetrated by rogue directors and the matter has been dealt with internally. We would hope, we can all now move on from this sorry episode and collectively build a better future for Scottish football'.

Sorted. ;)

This is probably what will happen,(no doubt with a wee SFA censure)