Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spiers has found a niche for himself as a 'Rangers supporting' - highly critical of Rangers journo. With his knowledge of the game being so poor, he's only kept himself employed by playing the anti Rangers card at every turn.

I doubt that Spiers even likes the game.

He prefers golf. But nobody's offering him the chance to spout guff about golf. :D

Rangers confirm Charles Green investigation to stock exchange

Rangers has confirmed in a statement to the London Stock Exchange that chief executive Charles Green faces an independent investigation.

It follows allegations about Green and commercial director Imran Ahmad's links with former owner Craig Whyte.

The statement said the pair "deny any wrongdoing" and that lawyers would address the allegations.

It continued: "Directors believe that the review will help to ensure a swift conclusion to this issue."

Rangers International Football Club PLC also state that a further announcement will be made in due course.

On Saturday, after Rangers had made a statement about the issue,Rangers manager Ally McCoist said that the club's fans deserved to know the truth about what was going on behind the scenes at Ibrox.

Shares in the company lost 3.5% from their value following the announcement.

f**k yer SPL....Or should i say yer SPL is fucked.

Like most times you haven't thought this through thoroughly have you No8.You are too busy furiously wanking away at the thought of the SPL dying than the troubles at Ibrox that suggests that Rangers will not be able to reach the fecking SPL before your club dies itself from severe financial insolvency at losing millions a season.

Rangers are too big to survive another two seasons in the SFL leagues with the IPO money due to run out next season at some point meaning your club will be in debt before reaching the SPL and those share values that are plummeting means the club won't be able to take out a loan from any bank and the assets will be mortgaged off on leaseback to plug the finances.

I think i have worked it out...If you say we are dying a thousand times over that's fine...If you ask if we are deid half a dozen times then that's spamming. :1eye

The message came from the Mod. that put so much faith in the agenda driven bloggers and corrupt lawyers in the summer..If only he had listened to me. In fairness not seen him on this thread for quite some time..I cant imagine why

I think i have worked it out...If you say we are dying a thousand times over that's fine...If you ask if we are deid half a dozen times then that's spamming. :1eye

The message came from the Mod. that put so much faith in the agenda driven bloggers and corrupt lawyers in the summer..If only he had listened to me. In fairness not seen him on this thread for quite some time..I cant imagine why

You can always create a new holding account and come back as The_No8 like Kincardine did if you get liquidated and claim your previous posts and reputation as being the very same No8 :)

Like most times you haven't thought this through thoroughly have you No8.You are too busy furiously wanking away at the thought of the SPL dying than the troubles at Ibrox that suggests that Rangers will not be able to reach the fecking SPL before your club dies itself from severe financial insolvency at losing millions a season.

Rangers are too big to survive another two seasons in the SFL leagues with the IPO money due to run out next season at some point meaning your club will be in debt before reaching the SPL and those share values that are plummeting means the club won't be able to take out a loan from any bank and the assets will be mortgaged off on leaseback to plug the finances.

Are you claiming we are dying?

You should really worry about yourselves and your flourishing league.

Rangers are doing just fine without the corrupt SPL and if we do get in trouble our fans will come when duty calls...As Alistair Johnstone said.. No Surrender...funny how no action was taken against him

I was nearly breathless reading that...

f**k yer SPL....Or should i say yer SPL is fucked.

It's been fucked since 1998 when it was created to fill the pockets of the OF and sell Murray's metal.

Are you claiming we are dying?

You should really worry about yourselves and your flourishing league.

Rangers are doing just fine without the corrupt SPL and if we do get in trouble our fans will come when duty calls...As Alistair Johnstone said.. No Surrender...funny how no action was taken against him

No I'm saying your club will have real financial soapy in about 18 months or less.

If the SPL goes tits up then all the SPL clubs will be under one association you would think with the SFL taking pity and relegating 12 SFL clubs down a league or two to accommodate them in the new SFL premier division.

And naw the SFL clubs you play against are doing very well out of your club with your big fan base but your club ain't making the dosh to keep it solvent as you'll find out when the accounts are published.

I was nearly breathless reading that...

Sorry Gramps :( but it's true as they need the SPL more than the SPL needs them and the SFL leagues don't have the sponsorship or prize money they require to keep solvent.