Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

kudos to WillieMillersMoustache comments up page...

(sigh) it is just not in the Nature of the Beast to 'engage honourably and sensibly with the rest of scottish Football'

I'll wait patiently for that cold day in hell.......

Aiberdeen stabbing the SPL teams in the back and siding with Celtic? That was a dastardly deed by you sheep, right enough.

May Milnes next shlte be a hedgehog.

From the BBC website today.

Sandy Easdale also spoke of the situation affecting Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray, who has been asked to stand down by the board.

"Personally, I have nothing against him, I don't know him that well, but if you are asked to leave twice there must be something amiss," he said.

Now we know where the vote against Murray was instigated. So they obviously have someone on the board whose stings they are pulling. :o

Edited by thelegendthatis

From the BBC website today.

Sandy Easdale also spoke of the situation affecting Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray, who has been asked to stand down by the board.

"Personally, I have nothing against him, I don't know him that well, but if you are asked to leave twice there must be something amiss," he said.

Now we know where the vote against Murray was instigated. So they obviously have someone on the board whose stings they are pulling. :o

An offer you can't refuse.

Nevermind what the FTTT ruled, some loonball of a 'Killie' fan thinks he knows better.

As it stands right now we won and that is that.

Hey dum dum ! look at my signature you posted :1eye clearly shows what you actually think what really happened ! your old club cheated :1eye and yet here you are taking the moral high ground proclaiming something different and defending it even though you believe something else :1eye you are a roaster sometimes Benny.

Hey dum dum ! look at my signature you posted :1eye clearly shows what you actually think what really happened ! your old club cheated :1eye and yet here you are taking the moral high ground proclaiming something different and defending it even though you believe something else :1eye you are a roaster sometimes Benny.

My views on it aren't worth a damn, it's the views of the FTTT which are important here.

And i love how you still can't accept it, even after all these months it still gets to you.

Pleasing.

My views on it aren't worth a damn, it's the views of the FTTT which are important here.

And i love how you still  can't accept it, even after all these months it still gets to you.

Pleasing.

Accept what ? The cases where you were found not guilty because of insufficient evidence or the cases that never made the shredder and old rangers admitted to ?

An offer you can't refuse.

Do the Easdales really 'send the boys around'? :huh:

We should be told. As should Malcolm Murray. :o

Love their quote on the BBC website about the criminal conviction and imprisonment. saying everything 'has moved on'. Is fat Jimbo Traynor using his wordsmith skills to help his new bosses?

Accept what ? The cases where you were found not guilty because of insufficient evidence or the cases that never made the shredder and old rangers admitted to ?

F**k off Dhensboy.

And i love how you still can't accept it, even after all these months it still gets to you.

Pleasing.

I love how Rangers fans still avoid actually saying "Yes our club did in fact actually cheat" when deep down they know their club cheated.

Legal loopholes that were exploited to keep your club alive and say legally they didn't cheat does not mean your club did not actually cheat does it Benny ?.

I have plenty of Rangers fans in the real world Benny that laugh and are amazed about how Rangers got away with it !.

What's even more pleasing than me being a little agitated by the bears on here is that Rangers will be in financial soapy before Xmas 2014 :) that is unless some fecker comes in and spends countless millions to keep your club alive :rolleyes: .

Do the Easdales really 'send the boys around'? :huh:

We should be told. As should Malcolm Murray. :o

Love their quote on the BBC website about the criminal conviction and imprisonment. saying everything 'has moved on'. Is fat Jimbo Traynor using his wordsmith skills to help his new bosses?

The one in the white shirt looked as shifty as f**k, never rains but it pours.

I just hope our new 'businessmen' overlords can't trace IP addresses...

I love how Rangers fans still avoid actually saying "Yes our club did in fact actually cheat" when deep down they know their club cheated.

Legal loopholes that were exploited to keep your club alive and say legally they didn't cheat does not mean your club did not actually cheat does it Benny ?.

I have plenty of Rangers fans in the real world Benny that laugh and are amazed about how Rangers got away with it !.

What's even more pleasing than me being a little agitated by the bears on here is that Rangers will be in financial soapy before Xmas 2014 :) that is unless some fecker comes in and spends countless millions to keep your club alive :rolleyes: .

Mate take it up with those two fine bear.... chaps on the FTTT who cleared us of any wrong doing, or else just get over it.

Edited by bennett

Mate take it up with those two fine bear.... chaps on the FTTT who cleared us of any wrong doing, or else just get over it.

Who is this "us" you speak of ? Who got cleared of any wrongdoing ? Edited by AUFC90

Who is this "us" you speak of ? Who got cleared of any wrongdoing ?

Prepare for deflectors on full power :lol:

Bennetts too lazy for the deflector shield these days. He just replies f- off or some other unconstructive pish :lol: Edited by AUFC90

Bennetts too lazy for the deflector shield these days. He just replies f- off or some other unconstructive pish :lol:

All this will be pointless when The Clone Rangers go tits up from a high height again :) all that hard work done by the associations to somehow save the club gone in a puff of smoke :) .

Seems like a rerun of 3 years ago when people said Rangers the PLC were in trouble but they didn't give a toss as long as titles n trophies went to Ibrox :huh: but it's us who are apparently so fucking jealous of them :blink: .