Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dear oh Dear Bennett - you're struggling badly today.

Your answer to the guy asking about the million a month losses was predictable enough, but the 'Brian' stuff, even by your ever diminishing standards, was utterly pathtic.

Someone posts a link to an article referring to someone called Brian. He accompanies it with a sentence speculating on the identity of said Brian.

You retort in smart arse fashion, having missed any Brian references.

When this is pointed out, you reply to the effect that the poster doesn't know for sure who Brian is - a fact which nobody's been debating at all.

Seriously Bennett, there was a time when you'd admit you'd made a mistake. Now, you're simply a figure deserving of derision.

Wondered how long we'd have to wait before someone said "poor wee lamb". The answer was under 2 hours.

Seeing as there is no new news let's have a good bicker. I was wondering how long I'd have to wait before I got a reply to my "poor wee lamb" comment. The answer was under 15 minutes.

Ever considered that he never spends all day every day on this thread? If he had any doubt that rangers fans were cnuts before today he won't now.

Well I don't. I can go for days without posting on here. However, I do scroll back and skim through earlier posts Obviously I talk shite but my shite isn't rehashed shite from 2 months previously dressed up by a sense of vexation.

I don't know about that but they could probably do with attending spelling lessons.

I'll go in to uber-*** mode and say "I blame Scotland's apartheid school system"

More seriously, how are the schools in NI? My wee yin is in her last year at primary and they have spelling tests every Monday. I like that.

Well I don't. I can go for days without posting on here. However, I do scroll back and skim through earlier posts Obviously I talk shite but my shite isn't rehashed shite from 2 months previously dressed up by a sense of vexation.

Fancy another club vs company debate?

Seeing as there is no new news let's have a good bicker. I was wondering how long I'd have to wait before I got a reply to my "poor wee lamb" comment. The answer was under 15 minutes.

Greenie purely for the superb use of vexation! :lol:

Dear oh Dear Bennett - you're struggling badly today.

Your answer to the guy asking about the million a month losses was predictable enough, but the 'Brian' stuff, even by your ever diminishing standards, was utterly pathtic.

Someone posts a link to an article referring to someone called Brian.  He accompanies it with a sentence speculating on the identity of said Brian. 

You retort in smart arse fashion, having missed any Brian references. 

When this is pointed out, you reply to the effect that the poster doesn't know for sure who Brian is - a fact which nobody's been debating at all.

Seriously Bennett, there was a time when you'd admit you'd made a mistake.  Now, you're simply a figure deserving of derision.

Bennett :lol:

Fancy another club vs company debate?

Aye, sure. I love a little squabble. I'm just listening to Arsenal-Wigan on the wireless. One of my pals is a big Spurs fan and he's bricking himself seeing that the gooners are a goal up.

A club/company debate would be a welcome distraction!

Who in your Boardroom inspires you with confidence and why Kincardine?

I am not sure what your question is. Try to say it again in English and I promise a reply.

BTW the wee plastic lesbo just scored for Wigan. My mate is apoplectic.

Aye, sure. I love a little squabble. I'm just listening to Arsenal-Wigan on the wireless. One of my pals is a big Spurs fan and he's bricking himself seeing that the gooners are a goal up.

A club/company debate would be a welcome distraction!

The wireless,fucking hell i've not heard anyone saying that for many a year.

Hello There,

Just wondering how a club that is allegedly losing one million a month can sustain these losses? I know Rangers are big club, large support and certain commercial deals but I have feeling even these are not enough to cover this? It vex's me thus that this has not been asked by the peeps in the press?

This has been explained a million times on here now and frankly I'm not repeating it again.

The wireless,fucking hell i've not heard anyone saying that for many a year.

How are you doing, Youngsy? You don't post so much here these days.

I'm guessing that your interweb connection is wireless. See? I may be old but not that old-fashioned!

Who in your Boardroom inspires you with confidence and why Kincardine?

Bloom, I am sorry for my earlier snide reply. That was unfair of me and please forgive me for being so boorish, You asked a reasonable question and it deserves a reasonable reply.

In truth no one in the Ibrox boardroom inspires me. I said n pages ago that we are a ship without a rudder and this is still the same. I don't want us to have some sort of sugar-daddy but I'd love just some strong leadership - and were sadly lacking that.

I'll go in to uber-*** mode and say "I blame Scotland's apartheid school system"

More seriously, how are the schools in NI? My wee yin is in her last year at primary and they have spelling tests every Monday. I like that.

Schools are pretty good in my experience, although we, too, have an apartheid schooling system! Both primary & secondary schools set homeworks, and spelling is part of that (at the primary). Might be able to give a better insight once the next grandchild starts primary in the autumn! Two of his younger cousins will be starting play school, although, thankfully for the staff, they will be attending different playschools.

My only gripe is that our local excellent secondary school was closed a couple of years ago.

Bloom, I am sorry for my earlier snide reply. That was unfair of me and please forgive me for being so boorish, You asked a reasonable question and it deserves a reasonable reply.

In truth no one in the Ibrox boardroom inspires me. I said n pages ago that we are a ship without a rudder and this is still the same. I don't want us to have some sort of sugar-daddy but I'd love just some strong leadership - and were sadly lacking that.

Thanks for your answer, think the whole of Scottish football is in need of some strong leadership just now.

1st post on here today, you lads are slipping :rolleyes:

^^^^Has demanded the thread be closed numerous times yet feels the need to revive it after less than 24 hours of inactivity.

Typical Benny, does no-one communicate with you outside if the BRALT?

It's little wonder if so.