Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What would "do well" consist of, in your opinion?

I meant to get back to this question.

At the moment is is difficult to judge as we are all over the place in where we will be playing and almost as importantly who will be playing. We have just signed Cammy Bell and are expected to sign both Daly and Clark this coming week. Very pleased with all 3. Unfortunately it looks like we are losing out on Law who is heading south...cant blame the lad and good luck to him..Murray Davidson talk has gone helluva quiet and we still are none the wiser regarding strengthening at the back. Getting it right at the back now has to be McCoists priority.

IF we get in the players i expect us to bring in then i think we could do very well this coming season. More importantly i expect us to play a more attractive style of football and entertain the fans in the league games. Obviously winning the league is the priority and in fact is an absolute must and cant see that being a problem as we should be far stronger and now know exactly what is needed at this level. As for cup runs....a few nights like we had against Motherwell would be nice. Not getting ahead of myself regarding the cups as anything can happen in these games as we saw against QOS.

As i said...difficult to make a judgement here and now as so much is up in the air

Someones parents were church of England, haud the front page....

Someone's parents were Church of England and it was - allegedly - used as a reason for supporting Glasgow Rangers. Context is all, dear chap.

Whatever the reason I do not think it had much to do with Craig Mather, he was just a boy by his own admission taken to a football match with his parents, this seems like a non story to me.

You've changed your tune from a few months ago, Tedi. What's the Amigo cry about Standards, again? ;)

Someone's parents were Church of England and it was - allegedly - used as a reason for supporting Glasgow Rangers. Context is all, dear chap.

Now it's allegedly, a bit of a change from your earlier post.

Lying wee sh1te.

At the moment is is difficult to judge as we are all over the place in where we will be playing and almost as importantly who will be playing. We have just signed Cammy Bell and are expected to sign both Daly and Clark this coming week. Very pleased with all 3. Unfortunately it looks like we are losing out on Law who is heading south...cant blame the lad and good luck to him..Murray Davidson talk has gone helluva quiet and we still are none the wiser regarding strengthening at the back. Getting it right at the back now has to be McCoists priority.

IF we get in the players i expect us to bring in then i think we could do very well this coming season. More importantly i expect us to play a more attractive style of football and entertain the fans in the league games. Obviously winning the league is the priority and in fact is an absolute must and cant see that being a problem as we should be far stronger and now know exactly what is needed at this level. As for cup runs....a few nights like we had against Motherwell would be nice. Not getting ahead of myself regarding the cups as anything can happen in these games as we saw against QOS.

As i said...difficult to make a judgement here and now as so much is up in the air

Are there plans afoot to move from Ibrox? :o Your surely not expecting an SOS from The EPL? :lol: Can't possibly be expecting to gain anything from The Hearts situation, eh? No, I think your ok and can settle down in the sure knowledge, your team will be playing in the - albeit currently unamed - 3rd tier of Scottish football. Also, all clubs are changing players, Aberdeen have just had a huge clearout but I can say what I expect of them - top 3 finish and at least one final - Oh aye and a 3-0 drubbing of The Rangers on route. :thumsup2

What would "do well" consist of, in your opinion?

:lol: I'd forgotten I'd asked that! This thread goes all over the place, doesn't it?

So, basically run away with the league (which you should do, let's be honest, you ran away with the third) - playing attractive football - and far better runs in the cusp* than this season, right?

*cups :lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda

Is sally leaving then?

Now it's allegedly, a bit of a change from your earlier post.

Lying wee sh1te.

I put allegedly in as I've already accepted the comment was an extract from a fuller conversation, pillock. He didn't say it to me, it was reported he said it by Hugh Keevins but not necessarily to Hugh Keevins, so therefor ALLEGEDLY! Jeez your hard work. :shutup

Yip, there's always that danger that you'll once more get drawn against a side who are better than you.

Yep Motherwell were top of the SPL when we met them...In cup games you just never know what will happen. ;)

Are there plans afoot to move from Ibrox? :o Your surely not expecting an SOS from The EPL? :lol: Can't possibly be expecting to gain anything from The Hearts situation, eh? No, I think your ok and can settle down in the sure knowledge, your team will be playing in the - albeit currently unamed - 3rd tier of Scottish football. Also, all clubs are changing players, Aberdeen have just had a huge clearout but I can say what I expect of them - top 3 finish and at least one final - Oh aye and a 3-0 drubbing of The Rangers on route. :thumsup2

According to some on here we might not be playing at all next season.

As far as i know Aberdeen are still allowed to buy players in. Rangers cannot

Meeting Aberdeen in one of the Cups would be.......'Fun'. :thumsup2

According to some on here we might not be playing at all next season.

As far as i know Aberdeen are still allowed to buy players in. Rangers cannot

Meeting Aberdeen in one of the Cups would be.......'Fun'. :thumsup2

You are having a laugh, the only Scottish team who can buy players in, is Celtic. We'll be shopping for freebies too.

https://soundcloud.com/the-truthtell...on-imran-to-mm

And the email accompanying it....

This VR is why MM has a personal vandetta and is not objective re CG and IA. The £1m spent on Pinsents could have been spent more wisely by spending £500k with Allen and Overy to shut CW up forever.

Much more to come. CG/IA delivered £35m to Rangers and everyone makes them villains when proven liar CW comes out with a pack of lies. It will take a few months but the truth should hopefully come out.

Just need Malcolm' s personal Witch Hunt/vandetta ahem "Independent Commission" complete and lawyers will sort CW (lawyers don't want to start case just in case anything out of MM personal witch hunt contradicts case against CW) out once and for all....

Whole Rangers board is grossly negligent carrying on with a Witch Hunt which can never be conclusive. The only way to know whether CW is involved or not is to take him to a real court and shut him up forever.

MM and WS have made a big mistake. They have set up a firing squad independent commission when they were planning on firing CG and IA whatever the outcome (have VR of board meeting on 15/4 discussing sacking IA/CG whatever happens to prove this but will release this after commission is finished). They're now stuck with an internal investigation which can only harm the club if it comes up with an inconclusive decision as it will give the CW conspiracy theorists a field day if they do not come up with a definitive yes or no.

Rangers NEDs will all be voted out at EGM for gross negligence as petitioners have the right to amend and add resolutions which they will of course do.

FPTP as usual

Heh heh heh

Dundee United skipper Jon Daly will sign a two-year deal at Rangers, with a year's option, subject to the 30-year-old passing a medical examination.

"I have done a medical, so I am just waiting to hear back on that and if that is all okay then it should be done and dusted," he said.

"I think they were quite pleased with the shape of me.

"The chance to work with [Rangers manager] Ally McCoist and his backroom staff was very appealing."

"They want to scan my right knee because of the problems I had with that, so I don't think it is going to get read on Monday," he told BBC Scotland.

"So we will wait and see how that comes back."

Daly, who won the Scottish Cup with United in 2010, will of course be stepping down to Division Two if his move is completed.

But he shot down any suggestion that the move demonstrated a lack of ambition.

"It was a no-brainer for me," added the Irishman. "They are a massive club.

"It's new challenge for me, but I'll always look out for the United results.

"I still feel I can learn and who better to learn from than Ally McCoist, who was a fantastic striker in his day.

"You're going there to get Rangers back to where they belong as quickly as possible.

"Just because they are in the lower reaches doesn't take away from the size of the club."

^^^^ "knee problem".....youz have history on judging that well.....played cb today, need another , really ? And downturn to st sales.

Jubly.

^^^^ "knee problem".....youz have history on judging that well.....played cb today, need another , really ? And downturn to st sales.

Jubly.

I have the utmost faith in our medical team.

Heh heh heh

Dundee United skipper Jon Daly will sign a two-year deal at Rangers, with a year's option, subject to the 30-year-old passing a medical examination.

"I have done a medical, so I am just waiting to hear back on that and if that is all okay then it should be done and dusted," he said.

"The chance to work with [Rangers manager] Ally McCoist and his backroom staff was very appealing."

"They want to scan my right knee because of the problems I had with that, so I don't think it is going to get read on Monday," he told BBC Scotland.

Daly, who won the Scottish Cup with United in 2010, will of course be stepping down to Division Two if his move is completed.

"I still feel I can learn and who better to learn from than Ally McCoist, who was a fantastic striker in his day.

"You're going there to get Rangers back to where they belong as quickly as possible.

"Just because they are in the lower reaches doesn't take away from the size of the club."

Yo

Heh heh heh

Great news. Glad for you. He's easily as good a striker as Sandaza and Kyle and will fit in well with Ally's philosophy of play. You know what? Now that Alloa have just been confirmed as promoted, I genuinely believe the rangers have a real chance of winning that league.