Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Predicted by me that jim muprheys tweet would have the orcs foaming.

Linked to show this.

Last part..don't know what ps&ds means?

1. Oh great for you, billy big baws. Show us your prediction then. All you did was post a photo of a bloke with a balloon and a link to RM. Sad that you take this shite so seriously.

2. You don't know what Ps&Ds means? Just PM all your palls on Rangers Media. Without doubt they will be au fait with the term.

Read the accounts again and show where the sum of £65 million liability is mentioned. The full liability to creditors was £37,938 million before taking into account cash in hand and any equivalents, showing the net debt at £27 million.

£37,938 million? Worse than we thought then.

1. Oh great for you, billy big baws. Show us your prediction then. All you did was post a photo of a bloke with a balloon and a link to RM. Sad that you take this shite so seriously.

2. You don't know what Ps&Ds means? Just PM all your palls on Rangers Media. Without doubt they will be au fait with the term.

I would think that if you haven't got a login to RM then you have to be a true bluenose. After all it seems that so many on here who aren't bluenoses are quite anxious to be part of that forum.

It's a photo of bloke holding a tannoy. Just tell me how outraged I should be, please. Should I get on the hotline to The Irish Embassy or tan the offices of the ASA?

Edited to add.......it isn't a Tanoy. It's just a balloon.

Who is, Murphy?

Edited by Jacksgranda

I would think that if you haven't got a login to RM then you have to be a true bluenose. After all it seems that so many on here who aren't bluenoses are quite anxious to be part of that forum.

Sane point, Youngsy. So when something happens on the interwebs do I immediately think log on to a Dim Forum so the Plastics can help form my opinion? Do I f**k. Why? Because, like you, I don't garner my views based on what others think.

Sorry I really don't get what some of the ramgers fans are on about here?

I earlier showed a tweet from an mp saying Lawwell will be speaking to MPs about the state of Scottish football , and said this will have rangers fans ragin, later I posted a link to RM with this exact topic , and it shows them foaming at the mouth over it ,,,as I predicted,,whatart of that is hard to follow?

As for your RM ps&ds and palls on RM ...what are you rabbling about?

I don't. Place is full of timposters, and no place for us shareholders of the dead club to discuss matters.

Anyhoo, jack Irvine is rattled :) (not in a Bartley way) and calls in the attack dogs..

Jack Irvine/Media House have so far ignored my emails, yet I receive this notification below. What a pathetic kop out. Reply direct and stop hiding Shadowman.

Hello, CharlotteFakes --

We have removed your document, "Jack Irvine Media House - Advice" (id: 147330559) in response to a third-party notification or other indicia that this document was uploaded to Scribd.com without the authorization of the copyright owner.

Important part is "copyright"......admission that the emails are intact true.

Sorry I really don't get what some of the ramgers fans are on about here?

I earlier showed a tweet from an mp saying Lawwell will be speaking to MPs about the state of Scottish football , and said this will have rangers fans ragin, later I posted a link to RM with this exact topic , and it shows them foaming at the mouth over it ,,,as I predicted,,whatart of that is hard to follow?

As for your RM ps&ds and palls on RM ...what are you rabbling about?

So you gauge the reaction on RM and apply that reaction to every Rangers fan, do you? Any chance you could tell me what the significance there is about this bloke Murphy at listening to a football clubs official.

I don't. Place is full of timposters, and no place for us shareholders of the dead club to discuss matters.

Anyhoo, jack Irvine is rattled :) (not in a Bartley way) and calls in the attack dogs..

So just out of interest what's your user on FF. In case i want to PM you.

So just out of interest what's your user on FF. In case i want to PM you.

Boabyloyal. Longtime poster, same as you.

Remember , ff accepts posters from ALL clubs.

The typos are improving. We are Ramgers and we're intact. True!

I would agree. No longer "rangers" so gotta be called something.

Does the wedge for the Commonwealth Games go to the creditors or the new club ?

Glasgow City Council - Ibrox Hire Charges and Other Costs

Taken again from the Due Diligence report in March 2011.

Venue Use Agreement

Parties: RFC and Glasgow City Council

Date: 8 June 2007 (signed by GCC on 11 June 2007)

Term: 8 June 2007 until terminated in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.

Amount: £150,000 event hire charge for each of 26 and 27 July 2014, £15,000 venue hire charge for each day from 22 - 25 July 2014 and 28 - 30 July 2014 inclusive (i.e. EXCLUDING 26 and 27 July) and a £21,000 administration charge for each of 26 and 27 July 2014.

Service: The purpose is to use the venue for 2014 Commonwealth Games, which Glasgow is hosting specifically the ` 7s on 26 and 27 July 2014.

Unusual Terms: RFC effectively make all aspects of the stadium available for GCC to hold the event, with exclusive use from 22-30 July 2014.

Venue Record of Condition joint inspection to check the state of the stadium before GCC takes over.

RFC permits GCC to set ticket prices, close certain parts of the stadium, will provide it with access to equipment rooms and provide information in relation to the stadium and surrounding areas on request.

GCC will provide security, medical services. It will also pay for: the costs of preparation; utilities (beyond those which would normally be accrued during the period in question); any deductions or refunds to sponsors etc for logos being removed from the stadium. The parties will discuss remedial work to stadium following use.

GCC will make a available a contingency venue for any fixtures RFC wishes to play during the period. Additional payments to compensate RFC for the inability to hold fixtures during the period will be calculated according to the equivalent revenues received between 2011 and 2013.

GCC is entitled to name the stadium during the period, subject to any agreements between RFC and a third party.

GCC has no duty to consult RFC on commercial and marketing rights it holds in connection with the 7s and the stadium.

RFC has no broadcast rights for the Commonwealth Games, cannot reproduce CG intellectual property rights and has restrictions on its marketing rights.

Detailed dispute resolution procedures.

RFC will have no claim for indemnity, damages or compensation by if it is informed by GCC that the CGs have been taken away from Glasgow before 22 July 2013.

GCC can terminate immediately if the stadium not up to standards required on Delivery Date (22 July 2014), or any relevant sporting federation withdraws its approval of the stadium for the 7s as a result of a breach of the agreement.

Additionally, on 17 October 2008 the Scottish Ministers provided a guarantee to RFC which stated that they will pay RFC any revenues due under the Venue Use Agreement that GCC fail to pay. The liability of the Scottish Ministers shall in no circumstances exceed that of GCC.

Maybe it's easier to use copyright.

Edited by Bearwithme