Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CF was claiming to be in contact with a prominent Rangers supporter(dingwall) but they were feeding CF laughable nonsense who was then posting it as fact. Everybody on FF had a good laughabout it a couple of weeks ago

I remember that. Think even posted a couple of "watp" :)

Pile of nothing to do with the email address being edited out.

The 'confirmed bachelor' was thinking mensa was beneath him and he was the new Sherlock Homes, with the sycophants loving it.

Deluded fat pig.

Edited by wunfellaff

I wonder who'll be left in SPL 1 when we get back to where we belong? Dunfermline away, Hearts almost certain to follow and the rumour mill keeps muttering darkly about others close to the edge.

Also, nice to hear the Killie owner confirming on STV just how wrong the SPL clubs got it when voting on Rangers last summer. And how shocked the same clubs were when the SFL sent us to Div 3.

:)

I wonder who'll be left in SPL 1 when we get back to where we belong? Dunfermline away, Hearts almost certain to follow and the rumour mill keeps muttering darkly about others close to the edge.

Also, nice to hear the Killie owner confirming on STV just how wrong the SPL clubs got it when voting on Rangers last summer. And how shocked the same clubs were when the SFL sent us to Div 3.

Frankly, i think that most football fans would be happy to leave you 'playing with yourselves' whenever and if ever you get (back :rolleyes: ) to the SPL

Rangers/Sevco fans don't have a lot to be proud of, but to be proud of how your club's cheating has damaged Scottish football as a whole instead of just itself is pathetic.

How can you belong somewhere you have never been?

End of the day the only club that went skint and died was Glasgow Rangers nobody else and no one will ever forget it or be allowed to.

Rangers/Sevco fans don't have a lot to be proud of, but to be proud of how your club's cheating has damaged Scottish football as a whole instead of just itself is pathetic.

I think you might be thinking that we Rangers supporters give even the slightest of flying fucks as to what diddy clubbers have to say.

And whilst you are free to erroneously blame us for any fanciful pish your wee heart desires - don't be assigning fault for things out of our control. Like the Killie owner and Hearts spokesman very publicly admitting just how much of an error it was to vote as they did last summer.

Have you forgotten already the pressure the diddy clubbers brought to bear on their clubs if they didn't vote against Rangers? And the promises to support their clubs thereafter if they did vote against us? So many wee schemes - Sell out Saturday was one I recall wasn't it?

But, they're not listening now, are they? Not when it came to railroading the league changes through. Ah, the integrity of the diddy clubbers.

:lol:

Thing is - the SPL chairman, last summer, used their fans as a handy excuse to abdicate responsibility for tough decisions they had to make regarding Rangers. It's proved to be a total f**k up. So, this summer, they are wilfully ignoring those self-same fans because you can't be trusted.

'Roon ye.

Edited by Bendarroch

Frankly, i think that most football fans would be happy to leave you 'playing with yourselves' whenever and if ever you get (back :rolleyes: ) to the SPL

Funny - most plastic supporters I speak to in the real world can't wait to have us back so we can have some meaningful, proper games again.

And 'if ever you get back to the SPL'? As if there's a doubt about it. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. And no amount of Charlatan fakers, runaways or disgraced bunglers is going to change that.

f**k me, absolute verge of tears, car crash post here. I don't even know where to begin.

1) We can start with the fact there is no such league as SPL1 :1eye

2) Dunfermline were not in the top flight when entering administration :1eye

3) The rumour mill darkly muttering. = Someone's been reading Leggo again. :1eye

4) The Killie owner. MJ, the most derided chairman in the SPL and currently subject of a fans campaign to oust him. :1eye

5) 'Get Back' :1eye

6) "how wrong the SPL clubs got it when voting on Rangers". More than a whiff of Armageddon and Seethe here. :1eye

The New Club had to start from the bottom after after the Old Club got liquidated, get over it.

My advice to you would be to enjoy the journey.

Edited by AberdeenBud

I think you might be thinking that we Rangers supporters give even the slightest of flying fucks as to what diddy clubbers have to say.

And whilst you are free to erroneously blame us for any fanciful pish your wee heart desires - don't be assigning fault for things out of our control. Like the Killie owner and Hearts spokesman very publicly admitting just how much of an error it was to vote as they did last summer.

Have you forgotten already the pressure the diddy clubbers brought to bear on their clubs if they didn't vote against Rangers? And the promises to support their clubs thereafter if they did vote against us? So many wee schemes - Sell out Saturday was one I recall wasn't it?

But, they're not listening now, are they? Not when it came to railroading the league changes through. Ah, the integrity of the diddy clubbers.

Thing is - the SPL chairman, last summer, used their fans as a handy excuse to abdicate responsibility for tough decisions they had to make regarding Rangers. It's proved to be a total f**k up. So, this summer, they are wilfully ignoring those self-same fans because you can't be trusted.

'Roon ye.

17237027.jpg

Notwithstanding certain variables, didn't attendances stay fairly steady last season?

Even if Club X had an average of say 7,000 when Rangers RIP were in the SPL and ended up with an average of of 6,000 in the season past - and the chairman using the absence of Pretendy Rangers as a weasily 'factor' in their financial issues - that is better than the 3,000 or less they would have got if Pretendy Rangers had been voted in and the support had simply walked away in disgust as there was no point in trying to compete any more

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Notwithstanding certain variables, didn't attendances stay fairly steady last season?

Correct, but let the buns have their fun.

They're affa excited about their upcoming Division 2 campaign :)

Happy Liquidation Day to all the zombie fans of the rangers tribute club who read or post on this forum. :lol:

Does anyone remember the reason why these red cards were being displayed by Rangers fans in this photo taken back in April 2012?:

article-2128280-12816B3D000005DC-480_468

Protest: Rangers fans take part in a Anti-Liquidation demo at Ibrox last weekend.

'Roon ye.

You are taking pleasure in others downfall as you think they hurt your team. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your team cheated, the only ones to blame for being in the 3rd is Rangers. In fact you shouldn't even be there. Grow up and stop throwing the rattle out the pram.

On a side note I too am laughing like a fucking drain at Killie. How did they vote again?