Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Give up, the plastic treat him as some kind of god, the schumbags have no morals whatsover, they could not give a fook about the creditors, these vile creatures sang a bigot chant about googleyes as a way to celebrate winning a league title.

^^^^^just tanned a can of Stella.

WATP has obvious sectarian connotations?

How recent are they? And who invented them? And that's an entirely genuine question. I wonder if I'll be impressed by the stretch of imagination taken to create a fantasy connotation that looks even remotely credible.

WATP has zero sectarian content. Only malcontents and those still grieving the death of all humour think it must be arrogant.

Those grieving the death of rangers are arrogant.

And did your hero, the scumbag fraudster show any remorse towards all the creditors that he ripped off in his criminal dealings. I hope the fucker gets cancer and dies a long, slow painful death.

If that upsets you or anyone on here then too fucking bad.

Come back when you've lost a five figure sum consisting of shares and debentures, until then kindly do one.

Karma appears to work on a club, company and individual level. Who da thunk it?

Of course not. I just found the strength of your feelings a little uncharacteristic.

It is very uncharateristic of me but Whyte cost many people a lot of money, myself included, so sorry but this is one man that i'll give the full vent of my feelings about. I didn't see any remorse from Whyte regarding any creditor, so speaking of myself only i wish him all the worst that can happen to him.

It is very uncharateristic of me but Whyte cost many people a lot of money, myself included, so sorry but this is one man that i'll give the full vent of my feelings about. I didn't see any remorse from Whyte regarding any creditor, so speaking of myself only i wish him all the worst that can happen to him.

You might want to vent some of that anger towards Murray for placing the club into the predicament in the first place Youngsy.

If he hadn't chased a dream by any means possible you'd be watching a shit Rangers side as you have now but it would still have your debenture every year at Ibrox and none of this new club pish you have been on the receiving end of for the last year.

You might want to vent some of that anger towards Murray for placing the club into the predicament in the first place Youngsy.

If he hadn't chased a dream by any means possible you'd be watching a shit Rangers side as you have now but it would still have your debenture every year at Ibrox and none of this new club pish you have been on the receiving end of for the last year.

The People don't appreciate such truths. :)

But ignoring Whyte would remove a convenient scapegoat who's not connected to any of the success they crave.

I lost my entire fortune to my ex-wife ffs,the whole £18.88 :lol: .

Off topic but f**k it...I had just dropped a fare off at Gleddoch House on Sunday and on the way out i had right of way but was feeling generous so let this Range Rover through...as it was passing i saw the Reg. No. J888 CFC...No wave or acknowledgement from the arrogant fuckwit. I am still raging about it now!!!

BAST ARD!!!!!!!