Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a thick bigot. :(

Really? Why? Favouring people based on creed/colour/gender is wrong. Saying "f**k the Pope" is fair comment. Saying also, "f**k The Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" is also fair comment but doesn't scan so well.

So Tim Minchin:was mentioned earlier. This bit of the thread needs a wee bit of Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTIorwtJbhE

Really? Why? Favouring people based on creed/colour/gender is wrong. Saying "f**k the Pope" is fair comment. Saying also, "f**k The Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland" is also fair comment but doesn't scan so well.

So Tim Minchin:was mentioned earlier. This bit of the thread needs a wee bit of Youtube:

It was a bigoted post mate.

If somebody wants to discuss the finer points of Catholicism then the General Nonsense forum is there for these discussions.

The sad thing is he is probably another armchair 'hardcore proddy' with no clue about what he is talking about.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

Why?

You'll probably find that there are lots of people on this forum who don't like or agree with with certain people/things on a daily basis.

But, we don't feel the need to go round shouting these views, knowing that they would inflame certain (overly-sensitive) members of society.

They're only words. It's the idiots who are so easily offended/enraged by them that should be banned.

f**k the easily offended.

If you want to post here you have to follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules f**k off and create your own forum where people can be bigoted c***s all day if you want.

If you want to post here you have to follow the rules. If you don't want to follow the rules f**k off and create your own forum where people can be bigoted c***s all day if you want.

Follow the rules all you want but it's rules like that which make a mockery of free speech. If someone is offended by words, either spoken or written, then don't listen to or read them. In the real world you should choose not to listen to people whose messages of hatred and intolerance you find offensive. You can choose not to read a book, magazine or leaflet which carries opinion that you do not agree with and on the internet you can choose not to look at that page or on these very forums block the person whose use of language or message gives you cause for concern.

I'm certainly not a bigot if that's what you are implying in fact I am saddened by these morons who have a hatred of something which does not tally with their opinion and I prefer to save my hatred for the bigots but I'm not going to run away crying just because I don't like the language they use. I just have very little time for all the tedious little c***s who roam the internet, newspapers, television etc. apparently looking for things to be offended by. People like you by the looks of things. And yet I still wont block you because that's not my style. I prefer to be able to view for myself each time someone makes a complete c**t of themselves.

Follow the rules all you want but it's rules like that which make a mockery of free speech. If someone is offended by words, either spoken or written, then don't listen to or read them. In the real world you should choose not to listen to people whose messages of hatred and intolerance you find offensive. You can choose not to read a book, magazine or leaflet which carries opinion that you do not agree with and on the internet you can choose not to look at that page or on these very forums block the person whose use of language or message gives you cause for concern.

I'm certainly not a bigot if that's what you are implying in fact I am saddened by these morons who have a hatred of something which does not tally with their opinion and I prefer to save my hatred for the bigots but I'm not going to run away crying just because I don't like the language they use. I just have very little time for all the tedious little c***s who roam the internet, newspapers, television etc. apparently looking for things to be offended by. People like you by the looks of things. And yet I still wont block you because that's not my style. I prefer to be able to view for myself each time someone makes a complete c**t of themselves.

If a forum advertises itself as an arena in which particular terms or behaviours are not allowed, and sets those terms out in the form of some kind of rules, then people should expect to be able to read everything and anything posted there, other than what is not allowed. There is nothing to stop people from creating their own forums that allow those things to be posted. If people want to read them, then they will be able to. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech. You use this forum on the basis that you accept the rules of it before posting.

I think P & B has a lot more people who pretend to be offended than people who are genuinely offended, lets face it, for some its a bit of a game with the main aim being meltdowns, warnings or bans.

It's point scoring gone mad - the neo moralista's self-aggrandising playground. How very dare you! Click that complaint button, file a grassers complaint declaring your outrage/hurt and sit back, smug as f**k, having achieved precisely nothing other than the self-aggrandisement so desperately sought in the first place.

Wanky behaviour - rools or no.

It's point scoring gone mad - the neo moralista's self-aggrandising playground. How very dare you! Click that complaint button, file a grassers complaint declaring your outrage/hurt and sit back, smug as f**k, having achieved precisely nothing other than the self-aggrandisement so desperately sought in the first place.

Wanky behaviour - rools or no.

On the whole I agree, but I thought the rush by one of team sevco to blame Chelsea fans or internet hackers was pretty amusing. If he didn't think it was an issue why try to imply Bad Day wasn't responsible? And BTW the leaderboard in the who gets most offended most easily championship is a pretty close run thing these days. Since your team died anyway.

In summation saying FTP on this forum is a bit cretinous and pretty disrespectful of the otherwise good-natured piss taking that takes place here. But not a hanging offence IMHO.

On a related subject I opined that WATP is a pretty unsavoury thing to say but this appears to be acceptable despite its breathtaking arrogance and obvious sectarian connotations. Would you let us, let you keep it if you stopped getting offended by people calling you buns? Genuine question and a fair swap I think.

What has this got to do with free speech? Since when did the UK even have free speech? (It doesn't in case you're curious). Free speech is about the state preventing you from saying something, not a forum you voluntarily singed up to and accepted the rules when you did so.