Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ahem, would you like to explain who exactly has, at the moment, welshed on this charity bet, wunf? As i said a small donation to the Teddy bear Foundation will suffice.

Certainly....

As far as I am aware, youngsy has still not made good on the wee wager we had.

^^^ hope that helps :)

Tell you what Youngsy, re charity bet offer.

If I am right I donate a ton to the charity of your choice, if you are right, vice versa.

The Rangers must die before the start of next season and no 3rd Zombification allowed.

*subclause 1 of 1 , as long as your charity isn't Cancer Research or RSPCA.

Historically, on here, is this type of bet ever honoured? Just asking. I hope you both licked your thumbs.biggrin.gif Bet ye, bet ye.

Uhum.....

Not really, if they go tits up I win a shed load of cash so can easily afford the ton, if they last until the start of next season The RNLI get some tainted money.

Best result for me (financialy) would be they finish 2nd and don't go out of business smile.gif

I think this calls for another reminder of his promise youngsy.

He's well aware of the terms of the charity bet, Tedi. "Rangers would or would not be in adminIstration by 30/06/2013". As i've said previously a small donation to the Teddybear Foundation will suffice, it's all down to him whether he pays out or not.

Looks clear cut to me, he has lost, when will he let the bralt know that he has honoured the bet? or will he (surely not) welch?

"if I am right, I will donate" .......clear cut indeed.

21,000 at Ibrox, 5th in the League Ahhhhh the good old days

21,000?....Must have been a big game then. I have been inside Ibrox with a crowd a third of that size but still we were on a par with the Yahoos despite their larger capacity and far superior team.

Last competitive celtic game of the old Jungle...12,000. Don't worry though we gave it a good send off by winning the treble there and having a great wee sing song. :thumsup2

Rangers fans are always on par with yahoos.

Last competitive game in the old jungle more than 12,000, you're rewriting history again.

Don't think so...Unless of course your lot are falsifying more attendance figures....You even had to have an open day after our treble winning party as you couldn't live knowing we were the last people in it. In fairness the open day got a bigger attendance than the last game you played there

More lies

Nope...the truth. Was it Dundee or Dunfermline the last game was against?? I cant remember as you were a complete insignificance that season.

Just posting.....Lies after everything i post isn't disproving me...go on give us a laugh. What 'official' attendance are your club claiming these days. Or is it yet another 'Secret' :rolleyes:

Nope...the truth. Was it Dundee or Dunfermline the last game was against?? I cant remember as you were a complete insignificance that season.

Just posting.....Lies after everything i post isn't disproving me...go on give us a laugh. What 'official' attendance are your club claiming these days. Or is it yet another 'Secret' :rolleyes:

Oh I just love it when OF fans debate attendances.

It's so damned interesting.

He's well aware of the terms of the charity bet, Tedi. "Rangers would or would not be in adminIstration by 30/06/2013". As i've said previously a small donation to the Teddybear Foundation will suffice, it's all down to him whether he pays out or not.

Ah, but are they perhaps just 'doing a Hearts' and prolonging the inevitable?

Ah, but are they perhaps just 'doing a Hearts' and prolonging the inevitable?

Not the point DA, I have posted my proposition, his acceptance, and even my reasoning all from Sept.

He ducks and evades, tedi backs him, and that means without his £100 there could be some seamen in danger.

If it was bennett I could understand :D , but youngsy?

It also explains why this thread go's and go's....if they can't understand a simple proposition, how can you take their views on club/company etc seriously?

Not the point DA, I have posted my proposition, his acceptance, and even my reasoning all from Sept.

He ducks and evades, tedi backs him, and that means without his £100 there could be some seamen in danger.

If it was bennett I could understand :D , but youngsy?

It also explains why this thread go's and go's....if they can't understand a simple proposition, how can you take their views on club/company etc seriously?

Completely up to yourself as to whether you make a donation to my chosen charity, The Teddybear Foundation. However if you don't honour it that's fine your decision, we both know the outcome of the bet, you lost.

Yes I lost.

And if you had read the large print, you would've easily seen it was the winner to pay.

Not as if you haven't previous on not reading things properly. Take investing in rangers football club. Who would've thought you lost your dosh in a company.....duh.

Pay up youngsy.

CHARLES Green has sensationally waded back into the Rangers boardroom battle to demand a major shake-up.
The ousted chief executive — still the biggest shareholder at Ibrox — is calling for urgent changes amid fears of a looming cash crisis at the club.
Green has lodged a legal letter saying ex-chairman Malcolm Murray — described by insiders as his “nemesis” — must be axed as a director.
He also wants Murray’s ally Phil Cartmell ditched — and for bus tycoon James Easdale to finally join the board after months of wrangling.
Sources close to Green claim he’s even considering returning to run the club in a day-to-day role if changes aren’t made.
His demands came in a formal request for an emergency general meeting of shareholders, which the club was examining yesterday.
An insider said: “Charles and other investors are unhappy with how the club is being run — especially the influence Malcolm has."
“There are worries that cash raised in the stock market float last year is being rapidly eaten into. Costs must be cut and revenues raised or Rangers are in trouble."
“But all we see is players being signed and season ticket prices being frozen.”
The move comes weeks after a separate group of investors loyal to Green made similar demands for a crisis meeting.
Green, 60, fronted the consortium which took over Rangers last year but quit as chief exec in April amid claims of links to shamed ex-owner Craig Whyte.
Rangers would not comment last night. Green could not be reached.
:1eye

I'm afraid it seems wunf is correct?

Terms of the bet seems to be winner pays.

I do hope no-one will be donating to any discredited charity foundations however.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm afraid it seems wunf is correct?Terms of the bet seems to be winner pays.I do hope no-one will be donating to any discredited charity foundations however.Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Rnli was the nomination, and when Youngsy doesn't pay, I will. It's about my annual one anyways , but would be good if they got both.

Rnli was the nomination, and when Youngsy doesn't pay, I will. It's about my annual one anyways , but would be good if they got both.

You lost a charity bet, whether you pay or not is up to you. The Teddybear Foundation is my chosen charity, if you donate to it then fine, if you don't as i said your decision. Spin this anyway you like but we both know the bet was lost by you.

You lost a charity bet, whether you pay or not is up to you. The Teddybear Foundation is my chosen charity, if you donate to it then fine, if you don't as i said your decision. Spin this anyway you like but we both know the bet was lost by you.

Tell you what Youngsy, re charity bet offer.

If I am right I donate a ton to the charity of your choice, if you are right, vice versa.

The Rangers must die before the start of next season and no 3rd Zombification allowed.

*subclause 1 of 1 , as long as your charity isn't Cancer Research or RSPCA.

Youngsy read the above correctly !,Wunf clearly stated if that if he was right he would donate money and he did not win.

It would appear that you have won so you Youngsy will be the one donating money to charity :lol: you should have read it more carefully :lol:

Youngsy read the above correctly !,Wunf clearly stated if that if he was right he would donate money and he did not win.

It would appear that you have won so you Youngsy will be the one donating money to charity :lol: you should have read it more carefully :lol:

Sevconians and not understanding plain English........duh....