Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cherry picking- check.

Carrying on discredited Amigo's fantasy- check

Continuing the fantasy thoroughly discredited by all sensible people - check.

Still bitter - check.

Entertaining? With all due respect to Scotland's smaller teams, I really wouldn't use that

description if Killie were to reform in the bottom league. mind you, if we do die, we'll at least have the dignity to accept our demise - unlike some bigoted scum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I see you're still pushing your embittered and hate filled agenda.Your unhealthy obsession with all things Rangers is frightening to behold.....

Sorry, Kincardine - I keep forgetting that they're a small, insignificant, embarrassing minority of rangers' support.

Oh dear.

:lol:

You had the pat on the back from Kincardine you so needfully begged for a while back - are you hoping he'll ruffle your hair this time ya wee scamp?

Oh dear.

:lol:

You had the pat on the back from Kincardine you so needfully begged for a while back - are you hoping he'll ruffle your hair this time ya wee scamp?

You really do have the comprehension skills of a coffee table, don't you? :lol::lol::lol:

So, just for you, and the other hard-of-thinking out there - there was a tiny bit of sarcasm in that post.

Or, to make it crystal - in my mind, and the minds of many others, the majority of fans of rangers and their tribute act are, in fact, bigoted, glory-hunting scum with no moral compass. Better?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Eh, You do realise you are replying to the running costs of Ibrox etc....... ie excluding wages.

The wage reductions wont help paper the cracks in that there is not enough income to pay rates, water, leccy, policing etc etc etc.

Edit for timeline.

Either one of two.

1/ Oct/Nov as income from season ticket payments cease.

2/ Feb/March if they struggle to Christmas they might sell a couple of duds but that wont tide them over for vey long.

Third option will be if BDO reverse sale but that could take years.

Whatever way you look at it the outgoing has been reduced with the big earners leaving the club. So you're giving March of next year at the latest for the club to have ceased to exist,i'm afraid you're going to be very dissappointed with that assertion and i would even give a charity bet on that.

My 'charity bets' are with PaddyP biggrin.gif

You can't say 'whatever way you look at it'', if the season ticket sales don't cover the running costs excluding wages , yer fecked. Big earners leaving doesn't really come into it.

If you are not trading in profit, and there is no way you can be, why is Green there? To shut it down and make cash quickly.

If Whyte does indeed have the floating charge of £27.5m on the new club and its assets , you are doubly so.

The approx figure of ST sales are £9 million,give or take. So you're saying that excluding salaries it will be more than that figure to run Ibrox and MP. Away and don't talk utter nonsense and tbh the part about Whyte is more nonsense from you,do you seriously think that this wouldn't be discovered by now. You're the one shouting about the club will be gone by the end of March,i'm saying you're talking nonsense,however a straight bet for charity of your choice and my choice is there,i'll even go to June next year.

There you go wunfellaff. The conversation we had as regards Rangers going bust,according to you that would be March this year, shown to be nonsense and shown to be a straight bet as quoted in my last post. Understandable that you welched though.

Or, to make it crystal - in my mind, and the minds of many others, the majority of fans of rangers and their tribute act are, in fact, bigoted, glory-hunting scum with no moral compass. Better?

Better than what - shite? It's a close run thing.

Are you after the flying rhat's 'I know f**k all about Rangers supporters' crown or something?

Auld dribbler gone...

Directorate Changes

Tue, 9th Jul 2013 07:00

RNS Number : 8598I

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

09 July 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Directorate Changes

The Board of Rangers International Football Club plc has announced non-executive directors Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell have left the board.

Walter Smith, Chairman of Rangers, said: "Both Malcolm and Phil have made important and valuable contributions to the Club. The last year has presented the Club with a number of challenges and it has been beneficial to have two highly experienced non-executive directors such as Malcolm and Phil offering assistance.

"On behalf of the board I would like to thank them for their considerable efforts in helping to rebuild Rangers. Both men have other significant business interests and we wish them well in their future endeavours."

Murray has left sevco.

A true pro would've done some c+p action :whistle (and said cartmell gone as well)...

Two spaces on the board.....I wonder which brothers could fill them ? :D

You have dedicated the last year and a bit of your life to posting on a football forum about a team you don't support who play in a league set up you contribute nothing to. All the while the team you claim to support are in deep financial trouble who have lost their management team and are in total disarray but contribute nothing in comparison....I know who i think has been the most embarrassing out of you and Bennett

What management team was this that Killie lost?

This is pretty a pretty cheap remark. Supporting Rangers does not a bigoted scum make. Sadly you're playing to the gallery here, chap.

A man shall be known by the company he keeps!

I got an e-mail playing the siege mentality card to the lowest common denominator.

Dear Billy

The going has been tough over the past season but the unstoppable energy, support and record breaking attendances of our fans took our breath away and lifted us to secure the 3rd division title.

The journey continues this season and the challenge will be just as tough but with the same unrivalled support, we WILL get back to where we belong. If you feel that same passion, join us in the stands this season. We know that buying a season ticket is a big commitment and we can't stress enough how crucial your support is in securing the future success of this great club, YOUR club, Rangers. We will do everything we can to repay your loyalty, delivering the success this football club and you, the fans deserve.

Join us in the stands this season. Get your season ticket online now.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

ally-sig.png

Ally McCoist, Manager

You couldn't make it up :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

I got an e-mail playing the siege mentality card to the lowest common denominator.

Dear Billy

The going has been tough over the past season but the unstoppable energy, support and record breaking attendances of our fans took our breath away and lifted us to secure the 3rd division title.

The journey continues this season and the challenge will be just as tough but with the same unrivalled support, we WILL get back to where we belong. If you feel that same passion, join us in the stands this season. We know that buying a season ticket is a big commitment and we can't stress enough how crucial your support is in securing the future success of this great club, YOUR club, Rangers. We will do everything we can to repay your loyalty, delivering the success this football club and you, the fans deserve.

Join us in the stands this season. Get your season ticket online now.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

ally-sig.png

Ally McCoist, Manager

You couldn't make it up :lol:

What's wrong with trying to sell season tickets?

"Hahahaha, hohohoho, lol etc Rangers said something lets try and be funny".

What's wrong with trying to sell season tickets?

"Hahahaha, hohohoho, lol etc Rangers said something lets try and be funny".

I'm surprised the company has to put any effort in at all to sell tickets to the sevco loyal

Maybe childcare fc should start trying to sell season tickets instead of shutting sections to make the attendance look less shite

Don't forget the £100 reduction and practically giving the kids tickets away...I cant understand why as they are the bestest fans in the whole widest world dontcha know

A week and a bit touring the west coast and the highlands in my trusty van, come back on and read through 5 or 6 pages and i think i need another wee break. Do you P&B's never get tired of posting the same old p*sh over and over again?

On the plus side i've noticed lots of posts about me :)

Well i'm off to enjoy the sun, have fun posting about Rangers.