Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A week and a bit touring the west coast and the highlands in my trusty van, come back on and read through 5 or 6 pages and i think i need another wee break. Do you P&B's never get tired of posting the same old p*sh over and over again?

On the plus side i've noticed lots of posts about me :)

Well i'm off to enjoy the sun, have fun posting about Rangers.

Hiya Vicky, hiya pal.

A take it the wi fi is back on at the heartbreak hotel ?

Edited by AUFC90

Maybe childcare fc should start trying to sell season tickets instead of shutting sections to make the attendance look less shite

Care to explina what you mean by "Childcare FC" ?

Didn't Charlie Green get found out last year for fiddling with the attendances?

You do know it's things are bleak for Sevco when all they can boast about is attendances, wasn't so long ago a club in Govan would be talking about winning trophies.

Didn't Charlie Green get found out last year for fiddling with the attendances?

You do know it's things are bleak for Sevco when all they can boast about is attendances, wasn't so long ago a club in Govan would be talking about winning trophies.

frequently

A week and a bit touring the west coast and the highlands in my trusty van, come back on and read through 5 or 6 pages and i think i need another wee break. Do you P&B's never get tired of posting the same old p*sh over and over again?

You'll need to let me know where you went. I am heading up in a couple of weeks...Probably starting at our favourite place Tayvallich and then further north and we will make an effort to get to Ardnamurchan....Hope this weather lasts.

And welcome back Bennett...The Ps & Ds obsession with you nearly rivals their obsession with our club...We Are The People!

You'll need to let me know where you went. I am heading up in a couple of weeks...Probably starting at our favourite place Tayvallich and then further north and we will make an effort to get to Ardnamurchan....Hope this weather lasts.

And welcome back Bennett...The Ps & Ds obsession with you nearly rivals their obsession with our club...We Are The People!

Maybe after a few pints he let you meet Vicky ,,in the back of his van.

Welcome back - the plastics and diddies can't stop talking about you even in your absence.

:lol:

Aye, but the club is a continuation...

Jane Lewis @JaneLewisSport

4h

#Rangers confirm James Easdale has been appointed to clubs board as a Non-executive Director.

Jane Lewis @JaneLewisSport

4h

Yes appointed to the company board!

:D

And don't forget it Declan....

And I see the Porto style conveyor belt of talent to be shipped out for big bucks continues......

Naismith looking to step up to accrington stanley by training with a view to a permanent transfer. Not sure of the spelling but at least I had heard of the Stanley two years ago.

What a sack of shit that club is, just like the old one. I can't wait for the audited results, esp as they appointed the new ones doing the auditing overview on Friday after cenkos announced they were to go and bump them by Tuesday.......

Happy days :)

* prays that Walter, who said he would walk if an easdale made the board, does it on Friday *

I can't wait for the audited results

If there was ever a more damning, tragic post that sums up the pathetic instinct of the plastics and diddies on this thread then this is it.

You're a sporting wing supporter and this is what get's you excited?

FFS :lol:

If there was ever a more damning, tragic post that sums up the pathetic instinct of the plastics and diddies on this thread then this is it.

You're a sporting wing supporter and this is what get's you excited?

FFS :lol:

Of course. As a shareholder in the dead CLUB , it is in my financial interest that the sale is reversed, and the assets broken up and sold to Tesco , ah, Asda actually.....

Of course. As a shareholder in the dead CLUB , it is in my financial interest that the sale is reversed, and the assets broken up and sold to Tesco , ah, Asda actually.....

You not worried by your club by any chance?

Celtic's pre-season woe continues after they are hit for six by German second division side Greuther Furth Celtic were handed a sobering 6-2 thrashing by German second division side Greuther Furth in their friendly at the Trolli Arena in Bavaria.

After suffering narrow defeats by Ukrainian side Sevastopol and Romanian outfit Cluj, Neil Lennon's team were dismantled by the German outfit and were lucky not to suffer a heavier defeat.

In an open first half, Nikola Djurdjic grabbed a double for the home side, one with a contentious penalty, and Kevin Kraus scored another with Georgios Samaras and Mikael Lustig notching for the Parkhead men.

Numerous substitutions were made by both sides in the second half but it was Celtic who struggled to cope.

Dominick Drexler added a fourth after the break as the Scottish champions went to pieces with Baye Djiby Fall grabbing a fifth from the spot and a sixth near the end with a free header

Celtic play Union Berlin on Friday in their last pre-season fixture of their German tour before the first leg of their Champions League qualifier against Northern Irish side Cliftonville next week and Lennon will be looking for a vast improvement from his players.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neil Lennon's team were dismantled by the German outfit and were lucky not to suffer a heavier defeat.

The best quote :lol: Lucky not to have been pumped more than 6-2. I think Celtic should count their selves lucky that they got an easy draw against Cliftonville.

:) I think I got permaban for one of my boys over my support for the mckrays whilst I watched a champions league team in preparation....all in all a good night.

How was Brora? Pish ? As mm would say......