Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If there was ever a more damning, tragic post that sums up the pathetic instinct of the plastics and diddies on this thread then this is it.

You're a sporting wing supporter and this is what get's you excited?

FFS :lol:

Of course. As a shareholder in the dead CLUB , it is in my financial interest that the sale is reversed, and the assets broken up and sold to Tesco , ah, Asda actually.....

Of course. As a shareholder in the dead CLUB , it is in my financial interest that the sale is reversed, and the assets broken up and sold to Tesco , ah, Asda actually.....

You not worried by your club by any chance?

Celtic's pre-season woe continues after they are hit for six by German second division side Greuther Furth Celtic were handed a sobering 6-2 thrashing by German second division side Greuther Furth in their friendly at the Trolli Arena in Bavaria.

After suffering narrow defeats by Ukrainian side Sevastopol and Romanian outfit Cluj, Neil Lennon's team were dismantled by the German outfit and were lucky not to suffer a heavier defeat.

In an open first half, Nikola Djurdjic grabbed a double for the home side, one with a contentious penalty, and Kevin Kraus scored another with Georgios Samaras and Mikael Lustig notching for the Parkhead men.

Numerous substitutions were made by both sides in the second half but it was Celtic who struggled to cope.

Dominick Drexler added a fourth after the break as the Scottish champions went to pieces with Baye Djiby Fall grabbing a fifth from the spot and a sixth near the end with a free header

Celtic play Union Berlin on Friday in their last pre-season fixture of their German tour before the first leg of their Champions League qualifier against Northern Irish side Cliftonville next week and Lennon will be looking for a vast improvement from his players.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neil Lennon's team were dismantled by the German outfit and were lucky not to suffer a heavier defeat.

The best quote :lol: Lucky not to have been pumped more than 6-2. I think Celtic should count their selves lucky that they got an easy draw against Cliftonville.

:) I think I got permaban for one of my boys over my support for the mckrays whilst I watched a champions league team in preparation....all in all a good night.

How was Brora? Pish ? As mm would say......

Trying to mock a friendly loss?

Fucking hell, things have become desperate for Sevco fans, straw clutching at its worse

I'm not trying I am. Friendly or not that is fucking embarrassing the "tainted" champions of Scotland getting pumped 6-2 by some diddy German mob where it could have been worse. Your team has played three pre-season friendlies and have lost them all.

I'll stand by the fact that Celtic are the worst champions to grace the SPL ( the points total showed that) Shite team, shite manager.

:) I think I got permaban for one of my boys over my support for the mckrays whilst I watched a champions league team in preparation....all in all a good night.

How was Brora? Pish ? As mm would say......

Nah the tour of the North has been brilliant for Rangers, it's been amazing weather and the team have bonded together well. We beat them 2-0 in our game. They're a not bad team they beat Ross County 2-0 the other week there and they have a good few ex SPL players. We won with ease though for our first game of pre-season. We'll play Elgin tomorrow then we'll be playing Bristol City on Saturday then we'll be away to Germany for training and a couple of games then we'll be playing Sheffield Wednesday and then Dundee. Great Pre-season considering last seasons. Our players are suppose to be super sharp already and we're just starting.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

I'm not trying I am. Friendly or not that is fucking embarrassing the "tainted" champions of Scotland getting pumped 6-2 by some diddy German mob where it could have been worse. Your team has played three pre-season friendlies and have lost them all.

I'll stand by the fact that Celtic are the worst champions to grace the SPL ( the points total showed that) Shite team, shite manager.

:lol:

"losing a friendly"

"tainted title"

"worst champions"

"shite team"

"shite manager"

spiderman_crying.gif

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Pre Season friendly. :lol: The seethe from the division 2 diddies watching the Pride of Glasgow hump the world famous Barca in the greatest competition while they get beat by Annan and Co. :lol:

Don't forget we beat Some team from Russia who had one of Scotland's most expensive exports :thumsup2

Thanks for that. It made me feel proud to be a Scot. Which due to the vile hegemony in place since the reformation, has rarely been the case.

Edited by johncolegrady

If there was ever a more damning, tragic post that sums up the pathetic instinct of the plastics and diddies on this thread then this is it.

I am not sure Ben. If you move on to the next page there are a fair few after that title ;)

"losing a friendly"

"tainted title"

"worst champions"

"shite team"

"shite manager"

The words of The Rangers always return quickly to haunt them. I think they're masochists and actually enjoy lady karma repeatedly rupturing their baws! :lol:

"losing a friendly"

"tainted title"

"worst champions"

"shite team"

"shite manager"

spiderman_crying.gif

Not just losing a friendly but getting pumped in one by some unknown diddy mob and in fact losing all three of your pre-season friendlies. Come on 6-2 against a diddy mob and it said you should have lot more :lol:

It will always be tainted whilst we aren't there. It was tainted last season when we got deducted points which basically just ruined our title challenge. ( well the season before that, if you're counting this season has started )

Worst champions, yes you are technically the shittest champions of the SPL.

See the above post.

Yes a really shite manager. His teams have bottled it on many occasions.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

From memory, the last time Celtic had a good pre season was under Mowbray. Did they not win some pishy invitational tournament at Wembley? That season sure turned out well for them.

Not just losing a friendly but getting pumped in one by some unknown diddy mob and in fact losing all three of your pre-season friendlies. Come on 6-2 against a diddy mob and it said you should have lot more :lol:

It will always be tainted whilst we aren't there. It was tainted last season when we got deducted points which basically just ruined our title challenge. ( well the season before that, if you're counting this season has started )

See the above post.

That's made my morning already.

Please keep the good work up. :thumsup2

I've got a long hot day in the office and this sort of "banter" will make my day fly-by.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

See the above post.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app