Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nothing wrong with Glory, we welcome the chase.

There is very much wrong with glory that leads to the sort of meltdown that killed your old club. Now the world's biggest diddy club, Scotland's current youngest club in the senior leagues welcome the chase, that's quite witty (low but witty all the same)! :lol:

He's also lieing about me walking away but everybody knows that. He really is hardly worth reading these days never mind replying to.

before you go looking for the post RE. the easdales i have explained dozens of times. you could not have missed my explanation that it was a heat of the moment comment.

Is he f**k lying, you toad, or weasel, or; sorry animal kingdom, there is nothing as vile as a sevco fan.

and you are twisted anti Semitic bore who has been banned on numerous occasions, I predict the next is never too far away.

we all have our little faults.

1. Tedi on meltdown AGAIN.

2. Posting bollox that he cannot back up with evidence AGAIN.

3. He is so stupid he probably doesn't even know the true meaning of the word Semitic. Probably heard one of his moronic fellow peepul sheep mention it and doesn't even know that Arabs and most muslims are Semitic. :)

4. I've met many Arabs and muslims, and never had any issues with any of them ever.

So if anybody now posts something that turns out to be shite, they can use the 'heat of the moment / didnae mean it' get out of jail card.

You clearly have never been married or even had a bidey-in. 'Heat of the moment / didnae mean it" is what makes the world go round.

Inuendo,Crass stereotyping?! Want to have a count of how many times some rangers fans on here make references to child abuse, or use terms like bheggars,beheasts or plastics? Then get back to us ya 2 faced fud.

Ahem, I don't recall anyone being called a beheast on here, singular or plural :P

What exactly is a beheast? :unsure:

You're showing your diddy supporter mentality. When you support a glorious team like Rangers you will know the meaning of being proud.

Supporting a bankrupted dead club now in the liquidation graveyard or the world's biggest diddy club that replaced it after it killed itself didn't and doesn't appeal to me.

You're showing your diddy supporter mentality. When you support a glorious team like Rangers you will know the meaning of being proud.

I would be proud of supporting a club that won a trophy in its first year as well.

I missed this wee gem earlier. I'd reckon most fans have pride in their club for good or ill.

Why on earth should you mock this?

Makes a change from the attacks on the LGBT community, anti-semitism, global conspiracy theories or the recent addition to his SS repertoire - the karma conundrum.

So if anybody now posts something that turns out to be shite, they can use the 'heat of the moment / didnae mean it'  get out of jail card.

Could be handy for a few contributors right enough.......

:lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I missed this wee gem earlier. I'd reckon most fans have pride in their club for good or ill.

Why on earth should you mock this?

I'd reckon that you are wrong to use the word "pride" to describe how most fans feel about the club they support. That is why.

Makes a change from the attacks on the LGBT community, anti-semitism, global conspiracy theories or the recent addition to his SS repertoire - the karma conundrum.

Oh looky it's Ben the lil heterophobe again posting pish again. :) Why do you hate heterosexual persons and compulsively lie about people who tell the truth about you and your old and new clubs lil Ben?

No....But if they then say a short while after the original post that it was a heat of the moment comment and with time to consider the full implications they were wrong to say what they did THEN it can be used as a 'get out of jail card'.

BTW the quote you used did say if the easdales gained control...Since when did becoming a non executive director = taking control?

I'd say becoming Non ex , IS taking control..unless you believe the below definition means having no control?

Non-executive directors have responsibilities in the following areas, according to the Higgs Report, commissioned by the British government published in 2003:[3][4]

Strategy: Non-executive directors should constructively challenge and contribute to the development of strategy.

Performance: Non-executive directors should scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitoring and where necessary removing senior management, and in succession planning.

Risk: Non-executive directors should satisfy themselves that financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.

People: Non-executive directors are responsible for determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and have a prime role in appointing and where necessary removing senior management, and in succession planning.

NEDs should also provide independent views on:

Resources

Appointments

Standards of conduct

Non-executive directors are the custodians of the governance process. They are not involved in the day-to-day running of business but monitor the executive activity and contribute to the development of strategy.

In 2011 the Financial Times launched the first formal qualification specifically for Non-Execs. The Non-Executive Directors Certificate is a level 7 masters postgraduate qualification accredited by Edexcel.