Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As a young naive lad out on the town with a couple of mates that was our first port of a call on leaving central...That was an eye opener for a young impressionable lad who had never ventured outside of Paisley. ;)

:lol:

Spookily enough, a similar thing happened to us many years a go too. :ph34r:

You are so out of touch you think there is a gay night club in Glasgow called Bennetts...Get out more and you might find out there is not. :P

FAO of Apache Don...Bennetts is actually AXM. Oh look at how rounded an individual i am. I know the names of gay nightclubs.

You better class round at the Polo Lounge right enough. No offence Bennett ;)

FFS How pedantic can anyone be. I didn't say 'is' or infer so. So it has had a name change, I don't live in Glasgow and rarely visit and - not being gay - haven't really kept up with current Glagow Gay Club Scene. You quite obviously knew what I meant - ''Bennetts is actually AXM'' so just deflective trivia then. Anyway, as it happens, I was wrong. Bennetts was never the name of Scotland's best known Gay Club (which is what I said). It was in fact Bennets - one 'T' only - :P

The sfm site back up after being "attacked"...... good stuff though....

According to the poster Sam over on sfmonitor.org the Rangers finance chief Brian Stockbridge has been a bit shy about boasting of his place in the London Stock Exchange history books.

Back in 2009 the Stock Exchange issued an extremely rare Disciplinary Notice to the Nominated Advisers Astaire (formerly known as Blue Oar, who had previously been called Corporate Synergy) over their actions - or lack of them - regarding the entry to the AIM market of a company called Worthington Nicholls (nothing to do with the Worthington Group linked to Craig Whyte, incidentally). They became one of only two firms in London Stock Exchange history to be both censured and fined, in this case £225,000.

As is laid out in detail in this Telegraph report, the firm's admission to the AIM market was accompanied by a long series of what could charitably be called "misleading" statements. The result was a financial disaster that cost investors millions.

So who was one of the two Corporate Synergy brokers named on the Admission document for Worthington Nicholls?

None other than Brian Stockbridge, the man holding the Spivco purse strings.

The same applies to Islamist extremists, the USA's Christian Right*, and many, many others throughout the world and throughout History - including the examples which you give. Strange that a rangers fan would pick those three as examples. It's almost as if you were playing word association...

* Who are neither, IMHO.

I could also have picked the IRA. Strange that an oops fan wouldn't mention that example. It's almost as if you were trying to hide a secret allegiance.

I see you greenied up Ken's wee attempt to ruffle your hair and devalue Dhensebhore's finest moment :lol:

WKR by name, WKR by nature...

is this thread STILL going ?

jesus christ move on bears and non bears , embarrasin stuff now

But that is what draws us back.

Bears...... so what do you call the newco supporters ? They are still buns, but bears , no.

Same pish patter as all the other plastic and diddy drones.

:lol:

I know, imagine laughing at your club using facts rather than just insulting posters with poorly thought out rubbish that doesn't even qualify as pish. What a git, eh? If only everyone followed your sterling example.

is this thread STILL going ?

jesus christ move on bears and non bears , embarrasin stuff now

It will last for as long as your new club, I can perfectly understand your embarrassment at being a follower of both the old and new club. :lol:

As a young naive lad out on the town with a couple of mates that was our first port of a call on leaving central...That was an eye opener for a young impressionable lad who had never ventured outside  of Paisley.  ;)

FAO of Apache Don...Bennetts is actually AXM. Oh look at how rounded an individual i am. I know the names of gay nightclubs. 

You better class round at the Polo Lounge right enough. No offence Bennett  ;)

So let me get this right? A nightclub changes it's name and a few staff but is exactly the same building with the same type of business and the same punters but we are repremanded by No8 for infering it is the same place as before however a football club changes it's name to Rangers International FC but it should always be reffered to as it's previous name?

Time to do the ironing me thinks. Or should I be studying the hypocritical oath?

I know, imagine laughing at your club using facts rather than just insulting posters with poorly thought out rubbish that doesn't even qualify as pish. What a git, eh? If only everyone followed your sterling example.

Fissel is it? Another dire example of all that's wrong with (what's left) of Scottish fitba. You might add another flavourless layer of mediocrity to the next one horse race championship - and that's it. But, not for long, eh?

So let me get this right? A nightclub changes it's name and a few staff but is exactly the same building with the same type of business and the same punters but we are repremanded by No8 for infering it is the same place as before however a football club changes it's name to Rangers International FC but it should always be reffered to as it's previous name?

Time to do the ironing me thinks. Or should I be studying the hypocritical oath?

Get it clarified by CAB and Trading Standards.

Fissel is it? Another dire example of all that's wrong with (what's left) of Scottish fitba. You might add another flavourless layer of mediocrity to the next one horse race championship - and that's it. But, not for long, eh?

You're doing it again Bendarroch - ridiculing someone for their support for a smaller team.

You're urgently in need of new material.

You're doing it again Bendarroch - ridiculing someone for their support for a smaller team. 

You're urgently in need of new material.

That's the difference between them and normal people, MT. Queens and Killie are who we support. For them, rangers is what they are.

Hence the existential crises we see on here regularly, as they battle to maintain some sense of self...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That's the difference between them and normal people, MT. Queens and Killie are who we support. For them, rangers is what they are.

Hence the existential crises we see on here regularly, as they battle to maintain some sense of self...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Yes, but I'm not sure we can generalise about them all in this way. I've noticed that it's a particular speciality of Bendarroch's.

I do think that the success, size and stature of Rangers is what it's all about for him. He genuinely seems to think that following a smaller club is an absurd thing to do. It's not a sense I generally get from the other Rangers posters on here.

I asked him about it the other day, but he bit back with some crap about amateur psychology.

Edited by Monkey Tennis