Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My comprehension is just fine thanks.

You were trying to be funny, yer mock condemnation is not convincing anyone and you tried to deflect onto a different kind of bigotry.

Stop talking rubbish. This started with a Rangers fan saying "What about this then?" as though one (non-rangers) idiot's bigotry make all rangers fans bigotry OK. I was replying to that so there was just cause for mentioning Rangers bigotry, this is not deflection, this is covering all the points raised. Pretty much the opposite of deflection. Again your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Craig Mather is reportedly on £500k a year. That's £150k more than what our good friend Chuckie was. When will they ever learn Posted Image

Never, with any luck.

They'll just keep feeding shyster after shyster for ever more.

The club lives on, the history is intact, and as long the bears are convinced this is the case the pigs will feed from their table.

The cost of buying association with a once successful institution in order to hide their own failings is not cheap, let them pay to feel superior to the rest of us. It is the only way they will feel success in their lives, even though it is through a tattered and stained history.

Stop talking rubbish. This started with a Rangers fan saying "What about this then?" as though one (non-rangers) idiot's bigotry make all rangers fans bigotry OK. I was replying to that so there was just cause for mentioning Rangers bigotry, this is not deflection, this is covering all the points raised. Pretty much the opposite of deflection. Again your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

He is not known on the reservation, as 'Little Grasp' for nothing. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

that's probably 'faux' lack of reading comprehension.

Mind you they don't even comprehend that Rangers died and they currently support a tribute act-cum- spiv cashpoint

Will give the link a miss if you do not mind.

I think Chris Graham brought his twitter down due to some clHown threatening to come round his house with an AK47 or something, seemingly it was meant as a joke :huh:

Anyway twitter is for bairns.

So this is the Death threats to him and his family that has put him into hiding on the Internet? post-44671-13745082060232_thumb.jpg

My arse! Sounds like another made up story from rangers fans , he's more likely been hooked off it by lawyer for his slanderous bile about Celtic fans

In other new Rangers reinforce their bigoted bonds...

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Official Partners of The Rangers Football Club

We are proud to announce that from today The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium is to be The Rangers Football Club’s partner for the Public House industry in the West of Scotland by official appointment.

Honestly?!

This from Guard's Van Bears 17th July . There is a link to a newspaper report from 29th May 2012.

It was not agony, because even agony allows for a moments reprieve. It was worse than that. It was an endless physical and mental torture which allowed for no period of respite whatsoever for its victims. There was no escape for it consumed you to your very core. In the pit of the stomach was sense of sickness, caused by worry, anguish and uncontrollable anger. The mind fared no better however, starved of sleep, a consequence of restless nights; frenzied by a continuous stream of misinformation and speculation, it raced continuously searching, forlornly, for a foothold or an anchor of hope or encouragement. None were to be forthcoming.

It was not an “isolated case” but rather a pandemic to those of us of blue persuasion. Rangers were indeed in crisis, and a crisis very much of our own making. Had it remained a “self inflicted injury” then, ironically, perhaps our subsequent recovery would have taken far longer. But the life lesson for today is that bigotry, hatred and jealously appear to go hand in hand with opportunity. In Scotland, in particular they appear to make very strange bed fellows.

Fundamental principles, which have underpinned our society since time in immemorial, were asked to take a “pit stop” in the clamour to condemn Rangers. We are no longer a society which proudly boasts “Innocent until proven guilty” but shamefully, a society which operates on a mantra of “Guilty until proven innocent”. And boy does it “operate”. If an authority, footballing body or otherwise, usurps the laws of the land, and resort to blackmail and extortion to invoke a ruling which the laws of the land have declared “unlawful” can they really claim any right to exercise “authority”?

http://www.telegraph...d-unlawful.html

Mr Regan, are you so small minded, so full of your own self importance, so lacking in impartiality, so far removed from a sense of justice that you resort to such such appalling behaviour just to get one over on Rangers? My goodness what will UEFA think?

Well hopefully we will know soon – because I have asked them.

But your schemes, your hatred, your Machiavellian exploits have not had the desired effect. The sick have risen from their beds, and they are now aware of the hatred towards our club, whether that be footballing authorities or the press, or those who covet what they can never have - all you have done is exposed the depths of your jealousy hatred and bigotry. You have enlightened the unenlightened, which only serves to make us so much stronger.

Look to the horizons. And look closely, and with fear and trepidation.

The clouds you see are not just an impending thunderstorm, but an army on the march. A King is coming to reclaim his throne, backed by an army whose loyalty and faithfulness are without equal. Anywhere.

The King is dead?

Long live the King.

Rangers are coming.

And we will not forget those who, prematurely and erroneously, chose to dance on our grave.

What a bunch of fannies.

Here's another gem

It was in another century that my love affair with Rangers started. There were 144 pennies in the pound and an evening read of the papers offered you the Evening Citizen in Glasgow. The world was still reeling from the near nuclear Armageddon of the Cuban Crisis but I didn't care a jot.

His pound didn't go far. And he thinks ragers were more important that nuclear oblivion. Twat.

So this is the Death threats to him and his family that has put him into hiding on the Internet? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1374508202.974814.jpg

My arse! Sounds like another made up story from rangers fans , he's more likely been hooked off it by lawyer for his slanderous bile about Celtic fans

Someone talking about coming to his door isn't in anyway a threat? There's more of them than that ya dim wit.

In other new Rangers reinforce their bigoted bonds...

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Official Partners of The Rangers Football Club

We are proud to announce that from today The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium is to be The Rangers Football Club’s partner for the Public House industry in the West of Scotland by official appointment.

Honestly?!

Marvelous pub, the best in Glasgow.

Someone talking about coming to his door isn't in anyway a threat? There's more of them than that ya dim wit. 

Marvelous pub, the best in Glasgow. 

Can't be that good if they let in underage bigoted cretins like you.

Underage? Give it a rest.

f**k off.

There's no way someone so desperately in need of attention and with such horrific patter can be a day over 17.

Glad to see that's the only part of your label you took umbrage with. :lol:

Was BP deliberately being funny in only questioning this part of his description?

I find it hard to tell at times.

His claim of me being a 'bigot' is getting a bit old now and I choose not to even pay attention to it.

f**k off.

There's no way someone so desperately in need of attention and with such horrific patter can be a day over 17.

Glad to see that's the only part of your label you took umbrage with. :lol:

In need of attention? How do you work this one out? I'll be interested to see your reply.

f**k off.

Unless he bought someone who was recently deceaseds history..