Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not only are we far from dead - we're headed straight back to the very top again where we rightly belong. And I'd like the process accelerated because some more of the diddies fall flat on their faces.

WATP.

Diddy clubbers - bless.

:lol:

Oh my god, it's like shooting fishies in a barrel!

Best organic sausages Johnny, none of the Asda smart price rubbish that you usually buy.

A good sausage is very underrated.

You have an insight into the eating habits of total strangers?

What a genius you must think you are!

Or is Johnny your next door neighbour?

Do tell.

This put HhellBhoy into the third Division in the intelligence stakes, and you........well, why don't you just pick up an Ivy League Degree for your insight.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Pretty much everything, it is all there in yer posting history, but again (seriously :D) what does that have to do with the BRALT?

Seiously! you have outpedanted me.

Know your history or you will be doomed to repeat it.

Oiche mha, Ps, Ds and sevconians.

Not looking for greenies, just felt it need said.

Speaking of greenies, I fucked up by giving you a reddie. Squared up with two greenies.

Net result....you're a greenie up from me.

That's basic accounting; the Berrz could learn a lot from my simple accounting........lol

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Best organic sausages Johnny, none of the Asda smart price rubbish that you usually buy.

A good sausage is very underrated.

Wow, you have a great insight into the eating habits of a relative stranger. What a genius you think you are!!

Unless Johnny lives beside you in your B&B?

If not, your insight into this is at Ivy League proportions.

HhellBhoy QC must be really jealous.

You might have missed this oft-used expression in the lower leagues........

Bennett - you're a pie.

Than you too.

Would be better if he posted something relevant to the BRALT though?

Er, no, not specifically. I am sure it was called the Big Rangers in Administration/Liquidation Thread.

Acronym =BRIALT.

QED.

It would have been easier just to post "gie me some greenies" rather than all that tosh.

nah, that's an Amigos thing, greenies...gimme a greenie....please gimme a greenie.

Me....me....me.....!!!!!!!!!

c***s, the lot of you. ....green and blue.

^^^^ He is 44 yrs old.

Yes Becky I'm 44 but I've never so childish enough to create a new alias account and then got caught out so spectacularly posting pish only to be a complete dickhead about it 8) .

Sometimes it's best not to mock others when you have been a worse fud than they ever will be and you yourself can't even act your age at times with all the deflective insulting pish you have posted on P&B :1eye .

Celtic have just recieved £24m euros from Uefa for last seasons efforts.....nice

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Finance/01/97/52/97/1975297_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Celtic could buy Rangers at their current valuation. Or 5 Rangers at their starting price. That must smart.

And there we have pretty much everything that's wrong with modern football. It's doing huge damage to competitiveness, even in places like England. In countries the size of Scotland, it's catastrophic.

I have a post in the 'Financial arrangement of reconstruction' thread on 'Scottish football fans views forum'' Where I tried to put a case for a portion of Euro earnings being distributed to the other clubs. The main argument, is that, as only one club has a realistic chance of winning Scottish Championship, 'the pot of gold' should be shared.

Celtic are guaranteed their place in the comp. as a consequence of playing in a league only they can win. I do also think that the fact they have to play qualifying rounds after having reached the last 16 is ridiculous though.

Anyway this is not the thread for this (although that can be said about a lot of the recent topics), The post in question is easy found as the thread only has one page. It appears pretty much everyone wants to discuss everything and anything on here these days, half this board has more desert than the San Carlos Reservation.

Edited by Apache Don

Not only are we far from dead - we're headed straight back to the very top again where we rightly belong. And I'd like the process accelerated because some more of the diddies fall flat on their faces.

WATP.

Diddy clubbers - bless.

:lol:

You remind me of our friend Wullie.

page21b.jpg

page22o.jpg

Edited by Fotbawmad

Plenty, but what does that have to with the BRALT?

If the BRALT was ever to be edited on the basis of relevance, there would be about a page a week. Have you read today's pish. Even Santa Claus has had a mention. :lol:

ETA:~ Just had a quick scan upwards and there is actually Fk all on this page, other than the cartoon just in (and that's a repeat) that is relevant to this thread. :o

Edited by Apache Don

Apologies Tedi. When the thread started it was the 'BRALT': I added (I) (International) for levity.

But seriously, what is transparent about me?

Pretty sure the thread started as the BRAT, liquidation was just a bonus added to the title when the CVA failed and Rangers died.

Wow, you have a great insight into the eating habits of a relative stranger. What a genius you think you are!!

Unless Johnny lives beside you in your B&B?

If not, your insight into this is at Ivy League proportions.

HhellBhoy QC must be really jealous.

You might have missed this oft-used expression in the lower leagues........

Bennett - you're a pie.

Oh am so fucking raging here now ThirdRock ffs :angry: I feel so stupid I may make an alias so Keithy can out me as a dual sexual hermaphrodite whenever it suits my posting mood.effemine2.gif

bth_sexslave.gif