Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did you actually read the post Bennett? Only two Queens fans have posted more than me on the devoted Queen of the South thread on here.

Why would I make a few additional token ones?

QoS only have 3 fans?

Never saw that one coming.

He didn't though did he? He only went on the attack in retaliation to your ridiculous spelling check pish. :shutup

The guy's been a member since 2004 and you're calling him an alias :lol:

Cheers Don. You told me what to expect and as it got "Tedi"ous I decided not to reply anymore and do my work instead. I may not post a lot but I have been a member for many a year and also use the name hansolo on the stomp. Alias pffft!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He got the name of his club wrong 3 times, yes I agree that is completely fucking ridiculous.

Get over it mate ;) type o n i a n s into your phone with spell check on and see what happens. In the name of...

Did you actually read the post Bennett? Only two Queens fans have posted more than me on the devoted Queen of the South thread on here.

Why would I make a few additional token ones?

Becky can't read properly because of his dyslexia and anything more than 10 words fcuk him up completely :lol: .

Becky can't read properly because of his dyslexia and anything more than 10 words fcuk him up completely :lol: .

Well, I said before, any more than 3x lines a paragraph and it just becomes a blur to the whole gang. DX loyal :lol:

Get over it mate ;) type o n i a n s into your phone with spell check on and see what happens. In the name of...

How about you switch the spell check thingy off?

Sent from a laptop using my fingers.

It does matter if you listen to HB, you know this rules he keep talking about being deleted in (well he really does not know when it was deleted), well this rule only applies when liquidation (not administration) had already officially started, but since the rule was deleted years before any of this happened then it is completely irrelevant and would been irrelevant anyway due to the date the oldco exited admin.

This will no doubt invite a barrage of slavering insults from the QC.

I did try to ignore this pile of pish but I had to tell you it was removed/deleted/amended or any other way you want to put it in June 1st 2011 8 months before the old club went into administration and I have posted the official handbooks for seasons 2009/2010 & season 2011/2012 umpteen fucking times for the likes of you to check yourself ! but no you did not and banged on about 1994 or 1996 didn't you dopey.

Now if you had checked both handbooks Thicki you'd have seen the change in the insolvency rules that allowed the SFA to clone the club but no you just want to argue about fcuk all else other than affirming your stupidity :1eye .

And where in your tiny deluded mind did the oldco exit admin you idiot ? this just shows how thick you can be when the oldco got the liquidation order from NUFF n HELPS on June 14th 2012 !

Cheers Don. You told me what to expect and as it got "Tedi"ous I decided not to reply anymore and do my work instead. I may not post a lot but I have been a member for many a year and also use the name hansolo on the stomp. Alias pffft!

:cheers No probs. Drop by again.

I did try to ignore this pile of pish but I had to tell you it was removed/deleted/amended or any other way you want to put it in June 1st 2011 8 months before the old club went into administration and I have posted the official handbooks for seasons 2009/2010 & season 2011/2012 umpteen fucking times for the likes of you to check yourself ! but no you did not and banged on about 1994 or 1996 didn't you dopey.

Now if you had checked both handbooks Thicki you'd have seen the change in the insolvency rules that allowed the SFA to clone the club but no you just want to argue about fcuk all else other than affirming your stupidity :1eye .

And where in your tiny deluded mind did the oldco exit admin you idiot ? this just shows how thick you can be when the oldco got the liquidation order from NUFF n HELPS on June 14th 2012 !

I wish tae f**k I knew as much about Rangers as Hellbhoy.

Edited to add after starting to roll a cigarette: If I knew as much about Celtic as he does about us I'd feel something had gone wrong with my life.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I wish tae f**k I knew as much about Rangers as Hellbhoy.

Edited to add after starting to roll a cigarette: If I knew as much about Celtic as he does about us I'd feel something had gone wrong with my life.

Somebody has to keep an eye oan yis.

Cannae be trusted.

Devious cheating fuckers.

Just like the died club.

Somebody has to keep an eye oan yis.

Cannae be trusted.

Devious cheating fuckers.

Just like the died club.

Any other cliches you'd like to chuck in to the mix, John? I heard 'fat and ugly' was often used against but but the recent pics from Sheffield show what a handsome bunch of svelte dudes we are:

post-44711-0-69706000-1374686858_thumb.j

QoS only have 3 fans?

Never saw that one coming.

Is that you apologising for getting something wrong again Bennett,

or is it just you settling into your rather sad litle persona, the one that's just become a figure for derision on here?

:lol: :lol: Is that the bloke from the Goonies???

y6l8.jpg

Rumours on Twitter it's kicking off down there.. :rolleyes:

f**k off with your "Rumours on twitter". Didn't the Brentford game tell you anything? Can we please not have "I heard from a mate's mate who had a tweet from a friend's friend" type bollock?

Remember this you stupid thick moron.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/8215523/Oldco-Rangers-formally-enter-liquidation

The move brings to an end the period of administration by Duff and Phelps, which began in February this year.

End of Oct 2012.

Makes yer rule change (which you have no idea when it was deleted ) completely irrelevant, bit like you, thick chunt.

ETA, you are one predictable fucker. :lol:

Meltdown or what??

Thats why twit was in bold and the rolly eyes and a cop with with a Gers fan. :lol: Chill out big man... Twitter is for wankers ;)

John I see your point and can, now, see the joke. I fucked that yin up so I apologise. We auld yins can be a bit slow! I retract my previous post.

How are you feeling about Hooper's sale? Good money in the bank or one that got away?

Quality line - confirmed by it's annoyance factor to some irrelevant diddy or other.

:D

So as with Bennett, your suggestion that I should go and post about Queens has been proven to be stupid and misplaced. Do you atone for this by apologising and backtracking, as Kincardine does above?

No, you act like a dopey child.

It's a lack of class lads.

Edited by Monkey Tennis