Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's an old 'joke'. Someone asked a poster for a square go, much as you did, and gave his address as 12 Ruel Street.

It has become P&B lore that internet hardmen, like you live in Ruel Street: I can't find the original thread but here's a pastiche:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/71091-12-ruel-street/nsible

So stop trying to play the hardman and just post sensible comments?

That's funny.

Anyway: relevant point. You're team died and you follow a tribute act that is more corrupt, in every way than it's previous incarnation.

Oh f**k. Not another chippy, cliche-ridden Plastic who can't use the apostrophe. Just tell me in which worm-factory you ignoramuses are bred?

I made a point. You deflected from my point and added a pair of abusive epithets. Trust me, you wouldn't say them to my face. You are the keyboard warrior and now you're telling me I'm hard as nails. You couldn't make you up, you clown.

Perhaps much harder than I first thought. Mento, even.

Edited by Bendarroch

I am a sensitive, poetic, literary, artistic, musical, gentle person. For some reason I am being tag-teamed by you sevconians into being a hard man!!

I commented on a post and was told that I was a 'mhanky b*****d'.

My point is that Bendarroch wouldn't say that to my face. Not because I'm hard, it could be because I'm a wee auld granny.

You p***ks have such a pack mentality.

Anyway: relevant point. You're team died and you follow a tribute act that is more corrupt, in every way than it's previous incarnation.

:lol: :lol:

Calm down 'big man' you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Oh f**k. Not another chippy, cliche-ridden Plastic who can't use the apostrophe. Just tell me in which worm-factory you ignoramuses are bred?

Tbf This pish began with Bendaroch being abusive, which more and more, is becoming his main contribution. :( I don't believe JCG is in any way trying to play the hard man. Bendaroch just does that to people.

The failure of the decent bears to criticise any of the abominations, even on a forum, shows exactly how the lunatic 'fringe' has taken over amongst their support.

No wonder they watched helplessly as their club was liquidated whilst these morons organised boycotts and held up red cards.

Bitterandangry even thinks the Rangers support behaved 'brilliantly' during their admin and liquidation! :blink:

Tbf This pish began with Bendaroch being abusive, which more and more, is becoming his main contribution. :( I don't believe JCG is in any way trying to play the hard man. Bendaroch just does that to people.

Thanks for you(')r perspecuity and your assumption that I'm a man.

It really is like a bunch of gang rapists.

I show a bit of cleavage, Bendarroch grabs my tit and the rest start battering in 'cause i was asking for it.

Even wee AWRA comes slabbering in for sloppy fifths.

The failure of the decent bears to criticise any of the abominations, even on a forum, shows exactly how the lunatic 'fringe' has taken over amongst their support.No wonder they watched helplessly as their club was liquidated whilst these morons organised boycotts and held up red cards.Bitterandangry even thinks the Rangers support behaved 'brilliantly' during their admin and liquidation! :blink:

Criticise people for what exactly?

See his latest post. Bit of a pathetic alias.