Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Simmer :lol:

I have done such thing.

http://www.haber3.com/besiktas-allan-mcgregorun-lisansini-aldi-1474663h.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21268775

I beg to differ, unless you can show eveyone where FIFA & th SFA say the two clubs are the same?

Another fail for the bitter green yins....

In relation to the conduct of the foundation, the regulator concluded: "After careful consideration of the circumstances in which the decision to assign the charity’s interest in the agreement was made, we have concluded that although the decision was a breach of legal duties the circumstances were such that it would not be a proportionate use of our regulatory powers to take further action.

"The decision to assign the charity’s rights in the contract was made in good faith and in the interests of the charity given the risk that otherwise the event may not have taken place, in which case the charity would have received no benefit at all."

FFS Bennett. Stop trying to claim these highly damning conclusions represent some sort of victory for Rangers.

You might have a point about the complainants and their motives, but the point is that Rangers people have again been found to have behaved wrongly, and displayed a disregard for regulations and procedures.

It's like the FTTT and title stripping all over again. Rangers have been extremely harshly criticised. They've not co-operated with the inquiry. However, they've not been given the ultimate sanction and people like you therefore claim a kind of vindication and triumph.

Fortunately, we can all see through it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

for the 54th time, I do not care :)

:lol::lol:

Superb Tedi.

Now I can readily accept Bennett and No8 saying that they're not too hung up on the continuation debate. I feel much the same way as do many others on here.

You however, have no right whatever to claim you don't care about it. You and HB have whiled away many, many, many happy nocturnal hours firing articles at one another to prove your version. Don't be so bloody ridiculous.

Even now i still can't believe just how bitter towards us they are.

At the end of the day it's only a game.

:lol:

It's a good job Rangers treated it as 'only a game' or they'd have ended up in an awfy state.

Oh wait................

Please to not infer your obvious fuckwittery on to me, you were obviously born with this affliction, I therefore blame your parents.

My point was the plastics were upset and bitter, you then introduced a march in defence of your obvious beloved plastic friends, the plastics are well know for organising an illegal march, I simply said at least ours was legal.

So you were deflecting, I thought so but thanks for confirming.

That is not what i've done though, is it?

It's most certainly what you implied when you described the outcome as a "fail" for those who raised questions. It's also implied by your very selective quoting of the parts of the ruling which decided that action wasn't necessary. It's further implied by your omission of the very damning parts of the judgement.

I'm therefore quite happy to conclude that effectively, you've claimed these highly damning conclusions represent some sort of victory for Rangers.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The SFA made it painfully obvious in their statement in July 2012, I have posted it about 54 times, should be easy enough for you to find.

Did not read yer links, no interest sorry stoney.

:thumsup2 full of shit, the BBC link supercedes any erroneous statement from July of last year as it refers to the SFA appointed panel making a judgement on the SFA's rules on the matter, you keep burying your head in the sand though.

Same old tricks from the Ranger ripping off their won charity.

The Scottish Charity Regulator has now ruled that the decision-making of the trustees "constituted misconduct".

However, it decided not to take action against any of the trustees.

The regulator's report states that the Rangers Charity Foundation had three trustees at the time of the game - all of whom were employed by or held senior positions at the club.

Why has the regulator decided not to take any action. If they have decided that the decisions making constituted mis-conduct why are they not pursuing this?

The OSCR are a taxpayer funded service. Why are they not acting on our behalf to follow this up. Must be a conspiracy as well.

Something to do with bricks and windaes I assume

It's most certainly what you implied when you described the outcome as a "fail" for those who raised questions. It's also implied by your very selective quoting of the parts of the ruling which decided that action wasn't necessary. It's further implied by your omission of the very damning parts of the judgement.

I'm therefore quite happy to conclude that effectively, you've claimed these highly damning conclusions represent some sort of victory for Rangers.

It's nothing of the sort, only your jaundiced view on it which is as usual warped beyond belief.

Is there no depths this cesspit of a club will sink?

"The charities watchdog has strongly criticised trustees of the Rangers Charity Foundation after cash raised at a match went to the football club.

The fundraising game between Rangers Legends and AC Milan Glorie took place after the club entered administration.

A complaint was raised after it emerged that almost £200,000 went to the club rather than the charity.

The Scottish Charity Regulator has now ruled that the decision-making of the trustees "constituted misconduct".

Stealing from charity .

Glad you liked it.

Its the way I feel, call it boredom after a year of arguing the same old tired points, anyway I have always maintained people are entitled to their own opinion, to suggest anything else would be a lie.

No argument on this.

I can accept continuation (if not a seamless one) myself.

The joke involves your pretending you're not actually too fussed about something you've devoted incredible time and attention to.

It would be like us claiming not to be obsessed.

What were you saying then, when first posting on the ruling?

Seeing as you quoted the post and then replied to it, you obviously know what i posted. Only you decided to try and put words in my mouth.