Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What the f**k are you blethering about now?

I don't know one Rangers fan who doesn't want us to live within our means and conentrate on home grown talent, while improving our scoutign and coaching systems.

Get a grip of yourself Norman.

And if this took you's 5 years instead of 3 years to get to the top table would that be ok for the fans

I don't know one Rangers fan who doesn't want us to live within our means and conentrate on home grown talent, while improving our scoutign and coaching systems.

So I take it every single fan you know is unhappy as none of those expectations are being met?

Jesus H Crisp Packet!

It's been crazy on my side...

Long story short.

I split up with my girlfriend recently and moved out into a B&B as my own house is rented out at the moment, so right now i'm searching for a short term house to rent until i can get my own back. Should have something sorted out this week hopefully.

Anyway, i've been struggling to get internet access. there's some fckin weirdo Rangers fan, in the lounge, here. He's always on the wifi posting on football forums.

:lol: Belter :)

I hope we have more player acquisitions on the Bosman path as we have this summer. If it can be the best of Scottish talent and so deny the diddy clubs even an insultingly low fee then so much the better.

Even Ally isn't that inept but i'd still support the team.

Ally would struggle on a Gretna budget, f**k knows what he would do on a normal budget.

Get rid of Sally, get Dick Campbell in and win the leagues on 400K a season, including his wage won't be pretty but you'll be in profit & have a club to follow in a year

Delusional scumbag charity thieving apologist bigot thinks he is spokesman for the entire sevco support......all half a billion of them.

The truth is he probably doesnt know one single sevco fan seeing as he is never off p&b.

Edited by Burma

I hope we have more player acquisitions on the Bosman path as we have this summer. If it can be the best of Scottish talent and so deny the diddy clubs even an insultingly low fee then so much the better.

The only transfers you'll see are your players getting sold.

See when you think back about some of foriegn duds/players we spent absolute fortunes on while largely ignoring cheaper and maybe better Scottish players. Hell we might even see the scotland team improve in future and a return to the old days.

Even the P&D's can't have an issue with that.

Quite simple, really. Can you imagine anyone getting the Bendarrochs of this world accepting "second" of anything?

Fuxace, he was on the point of accepting a 2nd heart until the news got better,

I'm sure he'd be relaxed about having Scottish football's 2nd spending power.

Wee note to Ben: Not making light of your health, just taking issue with that ridiculous post.

Edited by The_Kincardine

So I take it every single fan you know is unhappy as none of those expectations are being met?

None is it?

My brother and a pal at the game last night were very impressed with Bell, Law, Clark, Daly and, in particular, Mohsni. The lad MacLeod continues to improve as hoped.

Something's right. Fissel fan talking pish - fancy.

:lol:

See when you think back about some of foriegn duds/players we spent absolute fortunes on while largely ignoring cheaper and maybe better Scottish players. Hell we might even see the scotland team improve in future and a return to the old days.

An issue with what? You've put 2 unrelated sentences together.

Ally would struggle on a Gretna budget, f**k knows what he would do on a normal budget.

Get rid of Sally, get Dick Campbell in and win the leagues on 400K a season, including his wage won't be pretty but you'll be in profit & have a club to follow in a year

We should have, we never. Coupled with the reduced income, probably another reason to get green to f**k. Maybe not dick Campbell as Campbells can't be trusted but someone with similar experience.

None is it?

My brother and a pal at the game last night were very impressed with Bell, Law, Clark, Daly and, in particular, Mohsni. The lad MacLeod continues to improve as hoped.

Something's right. Fissel fan talking pish - fancy.

:lol:

I asked Bennet that question, wtf you answering it for? Edited by dave.j

We should have, we never. Coupled with the reduced income, probably another reason to get green to f**k. Maybe not dick Campbell as Campbells can't be trusted but someone with similar experience.

From what I've been told, green's there specifically to reduce the expenditure. I'd suggest him being there is a good thing for the survival of your club.

I asked Bennet that question, wtf you answering it for?

Not the first time he's been caught out. Notice they are often on at the same time and always attempt to attack(lol) the same poster. been doin it for months. Watch this some version of AWRA/British Patriot will be along shortly before magoo shows up with his "all bout gers" post (the only thing he EVER says).

I said the other day that both Sally and Mather's earning are ridiculous.  Shameful even and this pisses me off..

I think what pisses me off most is this:  With 34,000 season ticket-holders and home gates averaging around 43,000 we have a brilliant asset.  Yet not one single c**t wants to say, "How can we make a team successful whilst living within the 2nd-best means in Scotland"

Good luck TK, but I fear for you that bears such as yourself are an extremely endangered species.

But he was your Savior or he was the only one that actually came up with cash (not his own mind but cash) unlike the Mccoll or Murray or Smith etc etc

The press seem to think you can't afford the players you have, are burning through your cash reserves at world-record speed and will be out of funds sooner rather than later.

I take it they're wrong, then?

I love the momentary naivete. The plastics and diddies will create issues where there are none.