Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The same Gibbons who used to be the editor of the Sellick view, that Gibbons?

Must all be lies, then.

Best get a good ex-Rangers man on the case, e.g Hately.

Same old fans - every time they're told something they don't want to hear, the speaker is dismissed as a lying friend of Timothy, motivated purely by malice.

You'd think they'd learn, but they won't, ever.

Must all be lies, then.

Best get a good ex-Rangers man on the case, e.g Hately.

Same old fans - every time they're told something they don't want to hear, the speaker is dismissed as a lying friend of Timothy, motivated purely by malice.

You'd think they'd learn, but they won't, ever.

Give Darrell King a call. He'll get the straight dope and approval from the horse's mouth.

I'll happily admit this - what we'll get, inevitably, is a rise back to the very top of Scottish fitba. Once there - we'll be horsing your debt-ridden bunch of diddies all over again, time after time.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

However, so we are clear, I can say with complete sincerity that I hope your club isn't there on our return because you have failed to manage the horrendous debt you have gathered. Even though - as publicly declared by the WKR - administration to shed that debt is a desirable path for Killie - I hope it completely and utterly destroys your club for decades to come. Your scabby, needy club, after all, has the supporters who begged the sporting wingers to please not boycott your ground pretty please.

You'll deserve everything you get.

:)

And you lot are deserving everything you are getting. ;)

With lots more still to come. :lol::bairn

Glenn Gibbons in the Scotsman with decent piece on Walter Smith's shifting loyalties...

http://www.scotsman.com/news/glenn-gibbons-walter-smith-s-shifting-loyalties-1-3039381

The first person in the comments section uses a term that I like....'Walter Myth'

Walter as ever was in it for the money. Sit on any chair, make any pronouncement to the people - as long as the cash was right. What he has done for years.

Green the crafty businessman needs to get the right people on his side who will either shut up or bring the potential opposition with him. And being shifty as well as crafty the best way to do this is to find such people who can be bought.

He bought Walter, and Walter played along quite happily. As long as the cash register kept ringing.

What was Walter's payoff when he 'walked'? :(

You missed the bit where P&B somehow nicked Bennett's money.

Because who among us, defrauded by a website, *wouldn't* keep posting messages on the forum that ripped us off?

I never said that, not sure why you'd lie like that.

The same Gibbons who used to be the editor of the Sellick view, that Gibbons?

In fairness to Gibbons, I think it's reasonable to point out that he's at least as impartial as Mac Goebbels.

I see the dholly supporters are out in favour of their very favourite plastic writers this morn. I bet you're as shocked as I was.

In fairness to Gibbons, I think it's reasonable to point out that he's at least as impartial as Mac Goebbels.

I see the dholly supporters are out in favour of their very favourite plastic writers this morn. I bet you're as shocked as I was.

I recall some of his previous pieces, more suited to a fanzine and just going over what we already knew. The day Gibbons writes something newsworthy is the day that i'll say something nice about the WKR.

I never said that, not sure why you'd lie like that.

I thought you'd said that your bank account got dipped after your IP address was published on P&B to prove you were using an alias, and that you suspected somebody here was responsible.

Apologies if I've got that wrong, of course.

n.b. A "lie" is where somebody intentionally misrepresents something. When a person says something incorrect that they believe to be true, that's called an "error".

I thought you'd said that your bank account got dipped after your IP address was published on P&B to prove you were using an alias, and that you suspected somebody here was responsible.

Apologies if I've got that wrong, of course.

n.b. A "lie" is where somebody intentionally misrepresents something. When a person says something incorrect that they believe to be true, that's called an "error".

No i never mentioned my bank account, i did wonder if it was connected ofcourse but i made no direct accusations.

Oh can you the word with Mrs rodent about the situation if the two are connected?

Should he manage to sell out for the £14M. I await Chuck vanishing with that, & the £20M share issue cash, handing the club back saying:-

'Here's your club, here's the debt I've run up operating it for the last year. I'm off with the cash, & by the way, you owe me rent on the stadium & training facilities, along with the repayments on the £5.5M loan I bailed you out with. Cheerio'.