Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye I know you can, china. You're just a wee bit more focused on Rangers than we Bears. However, you''re doing a good job of being the thread's milk monitor while the rest of us are just arsing around.

Actually I just couldn't be arsed with proper grammar and punctuation and Latin abbreviations/translations or any other general nonsense :rolleyes:

Have I missed a posting of this? Or has it just been buried by nonsense posts about posts and who said what by the usual jabba followers. If you can't distract people with your intelligence do it with quantity. :([/size] [/size]

4 September 2013[/size] [/size]

Rangers International Football Club plc[/size]

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")[/size]

[/size]

Further to requisition of general meeting[/size]

[/size]

Further to the announcement on 2 September 2013, the Company confirms that the Board's discussions have been continuing with representatives of the group who requisitioned (together the "Requisitioners") a general meeting to consider the proposed resolutions ("Requisition") detailed in the announcement on 2 August 2013 ("General Meeting").[/size]

[/size]

Following recent press speculation, the Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have put forward a proposal to withdraw the Requisition based on their request for the appointment of four additional non executive directors, being John McClelland, a former Chairman of Rangers Football Club, Sandy Easdale, an existing shareholder of the Company, Paul Murray, a former director of Rangers Football Club and Frank Blin, formally of PwC. As part of the proposal, the Requisitioners have also confirmed that, subject to the above, they are not seeking to remove any of the current Directors.[/size]

[/size]

The Company confirms that discussions are continuing with the Requisitioners with regard to reaching an agreement for the withdrawal of the Requisition. The Board considers that any decision on any proposal for the withdrawal of the Requisition would be subject to the provision by the Requisitioners of a vote of confidence and continued support for the current Directors and to all necessary regulatory approvals.[/size]

[/size]

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.[/size]

Not only did you miss that from yesterday , you've missed Murray saying its a pile o' shit and not his understanding at all :) , keep up old bean.....

Have I missed a posting of this? Or has it just been buried by nonsense posts about posts and who said what by the usual jabba followers. If you can't distract people with your intelligence do it with quantity. :(

4 September 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Further to requisition of general meeting

Further to the announcement on 2 September 2013, the Company confirms that the Board's discussions have been continuing with representatives of the group who requisitioned (together the "Requisitioners") a general meeting to consider the proposed resolutions ("Requisition") detailed in the announcement on 2 August 2013 ("General Meeting").

Following recent press speculation, the Company can confirm that the Requisitioners have put forward a proposal to withdraw the Requisition based on their request for the appointment of four additional non executive directors, being John McClelland, a former Chairman of Rangers Football Club, Sandy Easdale, an existing shareholder of the Company, Paul Murray, a former director of Rangers Football Club and Frank Blin, formally of PwC. As part of the proposal, the Requisitioners have also confirmed that, subject to the above, they are not seeking to remove any of the current Directors.

The Company confirms that discussions are continuing with the Requisitioners with regard to reaching an agreement for the withdrawal of the Requisition. The Board considers that any decision on any proposal for the withdrawal of the Requisition would be subject to the provision by the Requisitioners of a vote of confidence and continued support for the current Directors and to all necessary regulatory approvals.

Further announcements will be made as appropriate.

Too late I already beat ya :P .

:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23953675

The poor poor wee lambs it seems that no one knows anything and are lying totally bare faced to each other :) ,let the battle commence ! again :lol: .

Tobacco addict you say? Have you tried snuss? or snuff? Slower to enter the bloodstream but you actually get a pleasurable high from the nicotine, smoking does not give me that anymore it only dampens the craving.

Stoney, my ex is Swedish. I also go to Stavanger a lot on business. I have tried the nordic 'snuss' a few times. To me it's like Nicorette - ok if you're on a flight but can't replace the pleasure of a proper roll-up.

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Edit - A Rangers fan just called JS an "odious, ignorant, semi-literate bigot".

That's as insane as Eva Braun calling Vera Lynn a dirty wee Nazi slapper or something.

Edited by flyingrodent

Stoney, my ex is Swedish.  I also go to Stavanger a lot on business.  I have tried the nordic 'snuss' a few times. To me it's like Nicorette - ok if you're on a flight but can't replace the pleasure of a proper roll-up. 

Fair play, I do like snuss though, hard as hell to get hold of these days :(

I'm guessing your idea and my idea of a 'proper' rollie will differ too, I do miss a proper rollie now and again these days.

Christ, the Newco fans are *fvcking boiling* at Jim Spence, for some reason. What's he done, announced another Craig Whyte documentary?

The idea of anyone raging at Spence seems ridiculous to me. He's retweeting all the hate he's getting - it's like watching a bunch of orcs giving Bilbo a kicking.

Have a read here about it FR.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258350

This is exactly what Jum wanted. I said last night that it is easy to be an attention-seeking whore

This is exactly what Jum wanted. I said last night that it is easy to be an attention-seeking whore

Weird, though - all I thought last night was "yep, that's true. The Horde won't be happy".

Then got on with a Union meeting this morning, tried to find a non-existent risk assessment, and fucked about on here.

Seems they're not so secure in their faith in continuity, from where I'm looking.

It sure looks easy, when the paying punters are constantly teetering on the verge of volcanically enraged lunacy like this mob of boiling wallopers are.

Edited by flyingrodent

Too late I already beat ya :P .

TBF, I spend a fair bit of time here and I found it hard to see what was actually happening through the reams of pent up homo-erotic tension ;) .

That the two warring parties had decided to make an agreement public then disagree in public not 12 hours later speaks volumes. Trifle childish to be unable to pick up the phone and sort it in private. Would be pretty embarrassed if I was a bear, I mean are you lot just numb with shame at the death of your club. Some kind of repetition derived humiliation immunity? This new club of yours is just f**k-up after f**k-up ad infinitum (get it directly up you stoney :lol: )

God, is that all it is?

Mind you, this somewhat contradicts the fantasising Ted who was on here claiming that Rangers fans don't much care about the old Dead Rangers debate. The orcs battering Spence seem to care very, very much indeed.

But as I said this morning in response to the 'attention-seeking' charge you levelled at Spence, before the BRALT took something of a detour:

His comments can only be interpreted as rabble-rousing, or even remotely contentious in the absurd context of the Rangers situation. Had he said the same thing of say, Gretna, nobody would bat an eyelid. Now obviously, far fewer people care about Gretna, but the actual nature of the comment itself, if applied to Gretna, would excite no comment at all, even by someone looking to nit-pick, as it's demonstrably true.

However, with Rangers, this doublethink must be applied. The dishonest, unprofessional thing to do would be to contort language in a way to avoid saying that the thing McClelland chaired, died a death.

Incidentally, I listened to the podcast in an insomniac blur overnight and didn't actually hear the comment from Spence. I may have missed it, but I wonder if the comment had been pulled. If so, it's cowardly and disappointing.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

TBF, I spend a fair bit of time here and I found it hard to see what was actually happening through the reams of pent up homo-erotic tension ;) .

That the two warring parties had decided to make an agreement public then disagree in public not 12 hours later speaks volumes.  Trifle childish to be unable to pick up the phone and sort it in private.  Would be pretty embarrassed if I was a bear, I mean are you lot just numb with shame at the death of your club. Some kind of repetition derived humiliation immunity?  This new club of yours is just f**k-up after f**k-up ad infinitum (get it directly up you stoney  :lol: )

I already told you, that does not float my boat. If I was tempted to partake at any point in the future though two points would have to be considered 1, you'll have to work on your patter and 2, I'd be the shunter and you the grunter. There's nothing going directly up me.

But as I said this morning in response to the 'attention-seeking' charge you levelled at Spence, before the BRALT took something of a detour:

His comments can only be interpreted as rabble-rousing, or even remotely contentious in the absurd context of the Rangers situation. Had he said the same thing of say, Gretna, nobody would bat an eyelid. Now obviously, far fewer people care about Gretna, but the actual nature of the comment itself, if applied to Gretna, would excite no comment at all, even by someone looking to nit-pick, as it's demonstrably true.

However, with Rangers, this doublethink must be applied. The dishonest, unprofessional thing to do would be to contort language in a way to avoid saying that the thing McClelland chaired, died a death.

Incidentally, I listened to the podcast in an insomniac blur overnight and didn't actually hear the comment from Spence. I may have missed it, but I wonder if the comment had been pulled. If so, it's cowardly and disappointing.

It did get pulled.