Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Batshit is running away from me again, but isn't it curious how he finds great offence in a typo and screams homophobia, whilst at the same time actively promoting the abuse of people with learning disabilities. He actually finds it acceptable to indulge in disablism and exhibit a hatred for disabled people. Must be a Tory.

It wasn't a typo, there's no need to lie. Just accept who you are pal.

It wasn't a typo, there's no need to lie. Just accept who you are pal.

Everyone knows it was a typo. Everyone saw my apology.

I note you dont deny your rampant disablism. Your a tragedy.

Why are you running away from me?

Edited by Burma

Acceptance advice from a Sevcovian.

Oh mah fkin sides..

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

He has provided great laughs tonight actually. His usual nightmare performance, from being torn a new one on his knowledge of rangers accounts to moaning about grammar whilst making glaring grammatical errors.

His daily meltdown resulting in abuse being thrown at all and sundry. His AWRA mask slipping as he outed himself as both a religious bigot with comments about schools etc etc followed by a shocking statement which displayed his disdain for people with disabilities and which he intends to avoid addressing (dignified).

All in all just another rabid day at the office for the batshit.

Edited by Burma

f**k off you Moron. Everyone could see you were having a meltdown, jumping all over my post aimed at bendy. You really are incredibly stupid.

More false accusations, seems to be a specialty of yours.

Please show me these gay jibes and/or put the Bucky away.

He's perpetually offended ...

Stop lying about people, you horrible little scrote. If you make a cúnt of yourself, hold your hands up and move on. Fúck knows you've had enough practice by now.

Bit harsh WRK .. It's not his fault he has comprehension problems. You really should be more understanding of those with needs. That or all the headbanging has damaged something ..

:lol: Call her a PIG and when later confronted say it stands for Pretty Irish Girl ;)

:lol:

I am going to try that one tonight when she gets in from her 12 hour shift....'Get my dinner made ya PIG'....i'll let you know how i get on with that :thumsup2

Sorry Bendarroch but this is pretty much how i see it.

We are being robbed...That is my hard earned money those shysters are lining their already bulging pockets with!

We have gangsters on the Board of Rangers. Not just a couple of dodgy businessmen but out and out thug gangsters...On our Board FFS!!

We have a war going on in the boardroom the outcome of which will make or break Rangers.

There is so much going on at the moment i am not even going to depress myself listing it all. While all this is going on we have our support up in arms and united and preparing to take on the World because Jim Spence expressed his opinion on national radio station. That opinion, wrongly imo, is the opinion of a few journalists and they have stated it in the past and i am sure they will state it in the future. So what? I couldn't care less what they say regarding oldco/newco/old club/dead club etc etc...It doesn't change or affect my opinion or should it affect change the opinion of any Rangers supporter. Let them believe what they want to believe.

At the end of the day Bendarroch you can argue until you are blue in the face but people will believe what they want to believe...I know i do. I want to believe my club is still my club and nothing anybody says is ever going to change that!

If only our support could unite against the 'enemies' within as they do against the perceived 'enemies' on the outside!

What a terrible post for a football fan to make of the people running his club, I feel your pain honestly.

However it's tempered by the fcat that the people that allowed this to happen are the rangers fans, you made the enviroment such that honest Rangers figures with money could not take Rangers oin their darkest time, either in administration or stunningly to my mind when you were liquidated, I reckon, just like now reading the Rangers fans views on whether they are the same club or not, your feelings of entitlement meant no honest genuine fan with money could satisfy your needs. Instead it was left to the glib shysters to smooth the brow of the savage beast while sticking their hands in your pockets.

You should have accepted that you had no money and cut your cloth to suit, made it easy for those with cash to come to the rescue

What a terrible post for a football fan to make of the people running his club, I feel your pain honestly.

However it's tempered by the fcat that the people that allowed this to happen are the rangers fans, you made the enviroment such that honest Rangers figures with money could not take Rangers oin their darkest time, either in administration or stunningly to my mind when you were liquidated, I reckon, just like now reading the Rangers fans views on whether they are the same club or not, your feelings of entitlement meant no honest genuine fan with money could satisfy your needs. Instead it was left to the glib shysters to smooth the brow of the savage beast while sticking their hands in your pockets.

You should have accepted that you had no money and cut your cloth to suit, made it easy for those with cash to come to the rescue

You make a fantastic point. I alluded, not so long ago, to this thread being a historical record of what actually happened. Take a look back at the triumphalism when the administrators refused to make redundant the players on massive salaries in the vain hope of winning the SPL, look at Chuckie's fight to force players to TUPE, his vain attempt to claim compensation for the transfer of registration when they did not. Look at the original Rangers' fans back then. This whole situation is down to the fans, they must shoulder the blame. If the fans believe that they follow the same club then they must accept that they paid businessmen to save it, if they want to blame con men then they must accept that the con was continuation.

As a dumbass figurehead once said "be careful what you wish for"

You make a fantastic point. I alluded, not so long ago, to this thread being a historical record of what actually happened. Take a look back at the triumphalism when the administrators refused to make redundant the players on massive salaries in the vain hope of winning the SPL, look at Chuckie's fight to force players to TUPE, his vain attempt to claim compensation for the transfer of registration when they did not. Look at the original Rangers' fans back then. This whole situation is down to the fans, they must shoulder the blame. If the fans believe that they follow the same club then they must accept that they paid businessmen to save it, if they want to blame con men then they must accept that the con was continuation.

As a dumbass figurehead once said "be careful what you wish for"

It could be helped greatly by a bit of simple clarification from the SFA , if they are still around and kidding on they run Scottish football, tell the truth about where we are currently and let others with a bit of vision take us forward

It could be helped greatly by a bit of simple clarification from the SFA , if they are still around and kidding on they run Scottish football,  tell the truth about where we are currently and let others with a bit of vision take us forward

I intend to email them again asking for official clarification, everyone should, Rangers fans especially. I will be chastised and laughed at for this post but if everyone was to follow suit then there'd be an end to all of this. Rangers fans would know either way what they are paying for, ps & ds could wind their necks in.

Man U fans created a new club when those running their own club failed them, if Rangers fans truely care more about the football than anything else they could and wou7ld do the same.

I intend to email them again asking for official clarification, everyone should, Rangers fans especially. I will be chastised and laughed at for this post but if everyone was to follow suit then there'd be an end to all of this. Rangers fans would know either way what they are paying for, ps & ds could wind their necks in.

Man U fans created a new club when those running their own club failed them, if Rangers fans truely care more about the football than anything else they could and wou7ld do the same.

Well no, rangers fans seem to care more about being able to talk about how many titles they have won rather than have a club that truly represents them.

I mean I'm pretty sure every rangers fan on here has had that 'oh f**k' moment when they realised Murray screwed their club into the ground, that Whyte and Green were in it for themselves, but you would never know it reading the responses on this thread, and yes I am sure some of it is defiance for the sake of being defiant but that just causes people to come down on them harder when another scandal in unearthed.

If Rangers fans weren't truly fearful of the way their club is going then they wouldn't beg Walter to join the boards/be an advisor etc. I mean after all if the club is being run the best way there's no need for a rangers man who has the best interests of the fans at heart to be present. They should already be present.

The football authoritities should have insisted that any Newco should have been named 'Rangers 2012' and spared everyone the continuation delusion.

That would have made no difference, they would have claimed rebranding to go with their updated image, the history and titles live on!

I dare say all this bleating about which club they are etc etc wont mean much when they go down the tubes.