Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbf it's easy to branded a bigot on here....

Adding O's and H's to names

Wanting Celtic to get beat

Hating Celtic

The name blue order

Giving Rangers fans green dots

Rangers fans giving other fans red dots.

Bennett if it really was that easy then someone would have dug up your lame bait of a General Lee avatar. Are you really that desperate to create a slanging match over bigotry? What's wrong? No-one taking your lame, stale bait so you have to try to make your attempts obvious? You even had to explain your muppet avatar yesterday when everyone knew what you were doing already. Are you that desperate for attention? Has everyone in the B&B sussed you out and stopped conversing with you?

Its a small measure but I feel it neccessary to combat your "window licker" statement.

Bigoted hate driven language such as yours should always be challenged.

I've received my warning for it so you can shut up about it now, pal.

Edited by ~British Patriot~

I've never had a General Lee avatar, not sure why you would be offended by a car tho....

f**k off Bennett, if I wanted to take the bait I would have risen last week. Obvious troll is obvious.

Poor poor benny mk1 a shadow of his former self.

A decent posterer, but has fell away to fk over the last year and a bit.

Ever since Tedi joined P&B he has went mental :( ,I think them backfiring exploding links posted and endless repetitive drivel from Tedi finally got to Bennett and drove him into insanity :rolleyes: .

I've never had a General Lee avatar, not sure why you would be offended by a car tho....

your sig is interesting....

The BBC Trust has ruled that BBC Scotland breached its guidelines on accuracy in reports about the financial collapse of Rangers Football Club.

The Trust upheld two complaints that the corporation had been wrong to use the terms "new" and "old" club.

financial collapse :lol: ..... the corporation should of course have used the terms 'erzatrz; and 'utterly f***ed and ready for the vulture spivs to move in' club

General Lee :lol:

Lynard Skynard already did the attention seeking to great effect with the confederate flag, did you hope for a similar result.

Apologies if the flag is not known as the General Lee, my mistake.