Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see Chris Graham is getting threats from Celtic fans again and is getting blamed for what happened to Jum.

If true that's pathetic. The tit for tat between your two clubs is an abhoration and a stain on the reputation of this country's football culture.

Awww right, so when it happens to Rangers people it doesn't matter, am I on the right track here?

Is abusing people with disabilities, purely because they have a disability, acceptable?

If not then why did you do it?

Edited by Burma

Awww right, so when it happens to Rangers people it doesn't matter, am I on the right track here?

Aha, now your motivation becomes clear. Do you care about the fear Chris is facing or are you just wanting to point out that they are as bad as your fellow supporters?

He compared Jim Spence to a nazi.

He labeled the BBC as an "enemy" of Rangers

So, wouldn't you agree he brings it on himself? (a phrase Rangers fans seem to use to justify the threats against other people)

He compared Jim Spence to a nazi. 

He labeled the BBC as an "enemy" of Rangers 

So, wouldn't you agree he brings it on himself? (a phrase Rangers fans seem to use to justify the threats against other people) 

To be fair no-one should face threats, it is better to rise above the scum than to lower yourself to their level.

Seriously? Whataboutery? Has this Chris Graham guy been personally confronted?
A threats a threat it shouldn't make a difference if he's been confronted or not.
Proof please of these threats.Of course he's getting the blame, the odious little f**k.
You will have to ask Chris for it.

A threats a threat it shouldn't make a difference if he's been confronted or not.

You will have to ask Chris for it.

So can we assume you are disgusted at the threats made towards Jim Spence, and everyone else within the last few years from your fellow fans?

So can we assume you are disgusted at the threats made towards Jim Spence, and everyone else within the last few years from your fellow fans?
I've never ever said I agree with people getting threats, that's just people jumping to their own conclusions as usual. All I said was I wasn't surprised that he got threatened conisdering he's been trying to noise up the Rangers fans. And to the people who are saying Chris called Jum a nazi, It was actually the other way about when Jum likened Rangers fans as nazis.

No.

You've had a solid 24 hours of complete and utter fucknuggetry - well beyond your usual dismal standards. That's some achievement really.

I've never ever said I agree with people getting threats, that's just people jumping to their own conclusions as usual. All I said was I wasn't surprised that he got threatened conisdering he's been trying to noise up the Rangers fans. And to the people who are saying Chris called Jum a nazi, It was actually the other way about when Jum likened Rangers fans as nazis.

Now is your opportunity to condemn the threats and abuse of Jim and his wife by rangers fans.

Will you do so?

Offt, talk about avoiding the question. I can only assume you condone the threats since you haven't condemned them!

Fair yo say you believe Chris Graham has nobody to blame but himself for stirring up hate against Jim and the BBC?