Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Twelve quid. That would explain why all the Scandinavians in York are so cheerful - they must think the whole country's on a permanent Happy Hour!

My GV Fairy should be dropping five packs off in the morning - I love having mates who spend the "non-smoking savings" on getting my baccy - oh, and having a holiday at the same time. ;)

The seared whale thing reminds me of a question I've never got a reasonable answer to: You know how Tuna gets branded as "dolphin friendly"? Well, has anyone ever taken the time to find out what dolphins taste like? Because they're fucking massive, and would make a great centrepiece for a beach party, turning slowly on a spit...

If we keep eating the tuna the poor dolphins will have no friends left at all.

Google Eye kept the ship afloat by withholding PAYE/NIC/VAT – indeed, this is what ultimately crashed the ship into the iceberg as the FTT hadn’t yet ruled.

Is it possible/likely that the Spivs will pull the same trick as they approach the end game?

if employee total wage bill is £10M+ – that could be 500k in PAYE/NI per month – 3 months would put £1.5M into the coffers. I’m just wondering if there will be more than just Spivs lining up for payment when it all goes wrong.

The news that CW was withholding PAYE/NI came to us late in the day so I don’t think we can be sure this isn’t going to happen again.

Remember that story in the paper yesterday about the dog being punched?

Luckily Vanguard Bears have decided to look into his past!

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=102&a=one-man-and-his-dog

That's what you call stalker material

Poor wee dug didn't deserve that, the bus company should publish the cctv footage and shame those arseholes.

Google Eye kept the ship afloat by withholding PAYE/NIC/VAT – indeed, this is what ultimately crashed the ship into the iceberg as the FTT hadn’t yet ruled.

Is it possible/likely that the Spivs will pull the same trick as they approach the end game?

if employee total wage bill is £10M+ – that could be 500k in PAYE/NI per month – 3 months would put £1.5M into the coffers. I’m just wondering if there will be more than just Spivs lining up for payment when it all goes wrong.

The news that CW was withholding PAYE/NI came to us late in the day so I don’t think we can be sure this isn’t going to happen again.

Normally i would rip the pish out of this but nothing would surprise me.

Probably why some investors want blin and Murray on the board to check things.

Poor wee dug didn't deserve that, the bus company should publish the cctv footage and shame those arseholes.

I read the first few pages on Follow Follow but had to stop. Absolutely sickening. OK you have to be a complete f**k nugget to take your dog out all day in celtic strip but to kick the dog?...Fucking sickos! What makes it worse is they are probably boasting about in their local pub.

Good on Vanguard Bears, for delving into the dog owners dark past. A fantastic use of their time. Though I'm not sure what conclusion they want their readers to draw at the end of it?

It's a great pity that they see this as a valuable use of their time. Pity they couldn't do a bit of research into the goings on at the company running their club, instead. Priorities though, eh?

Incidentally, drove past Super Ally today in Linwood around half 10. What bloody time does he start work? Maybe he had a dentist appointment or something?

I read the first few pages on Follow Follow but had to stop. Absolutely sickening. OK you have to be a complete f**k nugget to take your dog out all day in celtic strip but to kick the dog?...Fucking sickos! What makes it worse is they are probably boasting about in their local pub.

They'll be outed soon enough as all busses have CCTV.

Probably more often than you but that is not saying much. Have you apologised for your outburst on the 'gay jibes' yet?

Careful. If you keep going at him for apologies and explanations on his bizarre behaviour he will block you, then stalk you.

Actually the first one's not that bad!

Good on Vanguard Bears, for delving into the dog owners dark past. A fantastic use of their time. Though I'm not sure what conclusion they want their readers to draw at the end of it?

It's a great pity that they see this as a valuable use of their time. Pity they couldn't do a bit of research into the goings on at the company running their club, instead. Priorities though, eh?

Incidentally, drove past Super Ally today in Linwood around half 10. What bloody time does he start work? Maybe he had a dentist appointment or something?

On the contrary this looks pretty clear to me -

"This is Stephen Girvan, if you see him around, be sure to say Hello Hello"

:1eye

On the contrary this looks pretty clear to me -

"This is Stephen Girvan, if you see him around, be sure to say Hello Hello"

:1eye

Yep. Usual orc behaviour. At a time when they are about to implode for a second time. What is the answer. "heres a picture of a cellik fan who complained about ra peeple. Go get him!"

Its exactly what Ally would have done.