Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ben i'd ignore scum like aofjays, he knows exactly what he's saying .

He isn't worth it.

Yep - I've already taken a step back from the moron. But, I see it's not beneath the WKR to greeny up a post that dictates that Rangers supporters have to accept a poisoned view on what the imagery represents.

Noted.

Beneath contempt.

Go on then, explain how that gif in any way relates to the disaster. What does a gif of a memorial walking away say about the disaster that you find so distasteful? Does it remind you that the Rangers board tried to "walk away" from paying compensation to the families of those that died in the shoddy excuse for a stadium (their excuse being kind-hearted Celtic fans had already given them some money so why should Rangers)?

Yep - I've already taken a step back from the moron. But, I see it's not beneath the WKR to greeny up a post that dictates that Rangers supporters have to accept a poisoned view on what the imagery represents.

Noted.

:lol:

What a clown (not custard).

The Orcs are simply disgusting. There is no other way to put it. Even when The Ringers die, they will still be among us, polluting the place.

Maybe we could partition Scotland instead of having a referendum. They can have the bit nearest Norn Iron, we can disperse the current residents throughout the old Orc enclosures.

On second thoughts, maybe just round 'em up and put them in cattle trains, then a ferry to the land of their dreams,

NI (rvana).

Go home and gie us peace.

Of course, I mean that in a nice way, not trying to cause offence or anything, oh dearie me no.

Edited by Reina
Removing banned term

And while I'm not 100% certain that you've joined in with the child-abuse rants on here over the months, I'm 110% certain that you've never pulled any of your fellow-bigots up for same.

I've never seen any of that on this thread - and I'm pretty certain I've never seen that on any thread I've participated in.

Noted. I guarantee you wont like the comebacks, WKR.

Go on then, explain how that gif in any way relates to the disaster. What does a gif of a memorial walking away say about the disaster that you find so distasteful? Does it remind you that the Rangers board tried to "walk away" from paying compensation to the families of those that died in the shoddy excuse for a stadium (their excuse being kind-hearted Celtic fans had already given them some money so why should Rangers)?

Wow.

I've never seen any of that on this thread - and I'm pretty certain I've never seen that on any thread I've participated in.

Then you are as blind as you are stupid.

Oooh is that a threat at the end of your post. That's not at all like a scumbag Rangers fan. /s

Yep - I've already taken a step back from the moron. But, I see it's not beneath the WKR to greeny up a post that dictates that Rangers supporters have to accept a poisoned view on what the imagery represents.

Noted.

Neither is it beneath me to red a post which suggests that there is no obligation on rangers fans to behave as anything other than offended wee flowers when it means they can deflect from the shambles that arose from the ashes of their dead club.

"Noted" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Orcs are simply disgusting. There is no other way to put it. Even when The Ringers die, they will still be among us, polluting the place.

Maybe we could partition Scotland instead of having a referendum. They can have the bit nearest Norn Iron, we can disperse the current residents throughout the old Orc enclosures.

On second thoughts, maybe just round 'em up and put them in cattle trains, then a ferry to the land of their dreams,

NI (rvana).

Go home and gie us peace.

Of course, I mean that in a nice way, not trying to cause offence or anything, oh dearie me no.

Excellent idea. They can tell all the gannets and Puffins on Ailsa Craig how they're the same club as before.

(Apologies to the RSPB)

Edited by Reina

Either an incredibly short attention span, or a 100% outright lie. And you seem a bit old for ADHD, so....

"Noted" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ssssshhh you'll only upset the sensitive wee souls ... Europe and financial jackpots are but a distant dream :thumsup2

I suppose they should just be thankful that they have some kind of team to support.

It will be a long time before the Glasgow Sevco grace European football with their presence.

Same with Burma's typo the other week. Any chance to take offence - with the added plus of shifting the spotlight from their own mob's behaviour - and they're on it like a tramp on chips. 

The BRALT is here for the purpose of discussing, laughing at, and generally enjoying the extended catastrafuck that is the protracted death of one of Society's dinosaurs - a stain on our country. 

The orcs on here are simply trying to deflect all blame and responsibility from themselves and their "institution", as they quite obviously have little or no interest in what is actually happening at ibrox. 

And HellBhoy? He was having a laugh. The whole "offended at the mocking of the dead" thing was played out months (over a year?) ago, and it was explained to the poor wee lambs that no offence had been meant. Even taking the whole statue thing out of it, the definition of Greg as "greatest ever ranger" is what has always made me giggle - seeing as he walked away sharpish when things started to go tits up.

And there was that dead hooker... ;)

I'm offended! You typo'd the name of the Greatest Ever Ranger.

(so who is the Greatest Ever Ranger-in-their-current incarnation?)

Big Jig?

'mixu' pit a line on Black?

Nicky 'the scream' Law?

Don't you just laugh every time a PR release news article trots out the old .. 'maintain the club's honour and integrity' when that horse has long since bolted and been 'put down' to boot?

Aye, but they put the old saddle and bridle on a new horse, and Hey Presto!

chasity_zombie_horse_bust_comp_by_undead

Same horse, isn't it? ;)