Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So easedale purchased 2 million shares at a penny each.

So that's a little over 20k spent for a 5% stake in the club.

The club ain't worth much if 20k buys you 5 of ordinary shares.

But seriously easedale initially put down 7k for the 800000 shares he initially purchased.

I thought this guy was gonna bankroll them.

I'm really hoping they don't get a cash injection and the money runs out. Because a cash injection of some sort is the only way they will see out the season.

Just to see how the league and association act, and how the press play it out, this time around.

I wonder who will be the first to say... You know what, just turn the lights out, we gave you a second chance nd you fcked it up. Close the place down.

Any further cash investment can't dilute the institutional investors initial stake as promised in writing by Chuckie himself who recently had to part with some of his shares to an institutional investor who lost part of the overall stake as a percentage in the club/holding company.

A few options are stadium/Murray park sold on leaseback and even that will only give them over £5 million of working capital so some sources claim and also another share issue for the fans to buy more shares in their new club which will actually only dilute their shares in the process.

Lastly and most unlikely is someone buys up the majority of the shares in circulation to gain control of the club and then pumps in another £15 million of revenue to keep it afloat until Premiership footy is guaranteed.

First time I have read anything in this thread in months.

There really are people whos whole life is dedicated to sitting online and repeating the same three or four jokes about a football club they dont support day after day.

Seriously, they either have mental health issues or have some kind of learning difficulty.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.[1]
Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others".[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

They are too thick to be able to understand that they are stupid.

Edited by dorlomin

There really are people whos whole life is dedicated to sitting online and repeating the same three or four jokes about a football club they dont support day after day.

Seriously, they either have mental health issues or have some kind of learning difficulty.

Enough about your fellow fans ffs ! haven't they suffered enough already ?.

Being a poker player, I'm well aware of the Kruger effect. However, I don't see how that applies to this thread. Funny how you bring that up and use the same "obsessed" pish we've been hearing for the last 2 years. I hear the same stuff 95% of the time from your mob. So very little surprises me these days. With a few odd exceptions most of the people who post on here represent the more knowledgeable and sensible sections of their support. Even the users who claim to represent your team.

Edited by Fotbawmad

FinalIronyMeter.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DunningKruger_effect

This is the sort of insight us P&Ds have craved from The Rangers fans for a long time, don't be a stranger!

Edited by dave.j

Oh no.....Are you trying to tell us we're obsessed ?

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

An enduring act they chose to ignore

A cold briny grave for her sins evermore

Once proud but now bowed so deep in the ocean

Interred without pomp condemned to corrosion

The people in lifeboats above such a chasm

A Downfall foretold although could not fathom

All warnings contested and portents misread

The cargo of Dignity and all her inbred

Entombed in the darkness no longer a threat

A journey cut short no Ibrox to Let

That's fucking brutal. 1/10.

:lol:

Angela Haggerty - the dog who works for the IRA writer. Nice post from you, soldier bhoy. At least now I know which face of yours I'm dealing with this morn.

And, in case it's unfair to cast doubt on her concrete lack of bias - I think we need clarification on her journalistic credibility.

"Angela is qualified with an HND in Practical Journalism and a Diploma in Journalism from the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), both qualifications were achieved while studying at Cardonald College Glasgow"

Practical Journalism? Achieved? Cardonald College?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fascist scum trying to silence their critics.

Cosgrove on the money as usual, "abandoned their humanity in the name of football".

Bendy will be along in a minute proving their point by labeling her 'an IRA writer' our something.

If I was a journalist I'd be sorely tempted not to be critical of Rangers and The Rangers in order to protect myself and my family.

Dignity.