Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's a thing - what have been the BRALT best moments?

A sort of Greatest Hits compilation of the entire saga - Now That's What I Call Meltdown?

I'll nominate the hilarious Vicky the Viking interlude.... and the Big Hoose House Guy .....and of course...

Cracking wee tune, i like the wee guy.

Hopefully we'll pretend to be a new club if the worst happens and watch the internet go into meltdown as Scottish fitba fans go apeshit.

If there was ever a club, or a company, sorry, whose acolytes should have a bit more perspective...

Administration is "the worst"? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

not much happening at all. We dusted down memories of the Diddy Revolt and had a cheery wee sing song in the afterglow

Don't know why he's asking really. After all, one of him's been on here most of the day, so he should be up to speed.

Unless he's got that thing where the personalities don't talk to each other, of course. ;)

Maybe 'our greatest of clubs' is the one that got liquidated with £10,000,000+ of unpaid social taxes?

Let's give them their due and say that they are probably our greatest club in terms of shafting their fans and creditors in both previous and current(not so much the creditors at the minute) incarnations.

Blah , blah, blah meltdown .............

The standard reply to anything that the inbreds don't like.

Another great moment for this thread....

Nothing was said in relation to something to like or dislike it was purely pointed out that some posters on here copy the exact same format of post they claim to be above.

Like you just now stating that meltdown is used because of something 'the inbreds don't like'.

But you and bendarroch have used it on occasion too.

So is there something you want to tell us? I'm sure Jeremy Kyle can work it out for you.

Hopefully we'll pretend to be a new club if the worst happens and watch the internet go into meltdown as Scottish fitba fans go apeshit.

This.

I posted earlier about fans seemingly not caring about rangers precarious financial position at the moment and being absolutely ignorant about it.

In this case not ignorant cause you have acknowledged that they could be screwed, but definitely blasé to say the least.

Chances of there being another incarnation if rangers go under is slim.

This.

I posted earlier about fans seemingly not caring about rangers precarious financial position at the moment and being absolutely ignorant about it.

In this case not ignorant cause you have acknowledged that they could be screwed, but definitely blasé to say the least.

Chances of there being another incarnation if rangers go under is slim.

I did think about holding a one Bennettt protest but...

We had our chance to remove Greenyco last year, we as a support never took it.....

Aw, come on. I'm looking forward the convulsions that the fabled 500 million will go through before Rainjurs v3 emerge and the Hampden suits try the same schtick again.

It's certainly something worthy of discussion on here.

Are they too big to die?

Will fans return if they were demoted again?

Is Murray park/ibrox viable as a lower league side? Not likely given the current running costs.

Nothing was said in relation to something to like or dislike it was purely pointed out that some posters on here copy the exact same format of post they claim to be above.

Like you just now stating that meltdown is used because of something 'the inbreds don't like'.

But you and bendarroch have used it on occasion too.

So is there something you want to tell us? I'm sure Jeremy Kyle can work it out for you.

Pretty sure that today is the first time i've used the phrase 'meltdown' in this particular context, perhaps you can prove otherwise?

It's certainly something worthy of discussion on here.

Are they too big to die?

Will fans return if they were demoted again?

Is Murray park/ibrox viable as a lower league side? Not likely given the current running costs.

That has been done to death on here and my opinion is still the same on it.

I did think about holding a one Bennettt protest but...

We had our chance to remove Greenyco last year, we as a support never took it.....

Sure but this doesn't mean you can't get pissed off about it now.

Just because you initially accepted the guys who help 'save' your club doesn't mean you can't turn your back on them when they turn out to be thieves/crooks.

It's certainly your(the fans) club more than it will ever be there's.

I read sweeping statement like from

Members of the board like Iv put X amount into the club and he's put nothing in so he doesn't have a say.

Well the fans have put an absolute crap load into that club before rights issues and after so they should have the biggest say.

But they are too focused on people taking aim at their club to see something much worse is coming into view(if accounts are to be believed)

Pretty sure that today is the first time i've used the phrase 'meltdown' in this particular context, perhaps you can prove otherwise?

Come on dude, I'm not gonna go through 7000 pages just to clamp you on something. That's a waste of everyone's time.

But if I must, if not ill hold my hands up.

That has been done to death on here and my opinion is still the same on it.

Again 7000 pages, it seems to jump 15 pages every time I fall asleep so Iv probably missed your input on the matter I'm just saying there's bigger issues to discuss on here for rangers and football fans in general.

Whereas all I see is usually someone producing serious questions they know answers too(non rangers fans)and then a response that has absolutely nothing to do with the questions asked(some rangers fans)

I genuinely think if the rangers fans on here answered the questions people posted on here honestly this thread would have shut down 5000 pages ago through 0 participation.