Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shameful business - but at least the fans on the diddy clubs do not meekly accept the party line from the boardrooms. They Got Tellt.

What's really shameful was how the diddy club chairman seized on the opportunity to abdicate responsibility for a tough decision and claim they suddenly 'had to listen to their customers'. The diddies bought it. Hook, line, sinker - here you are over twelve months later still trying to claim credit for being led up the garden path.

Move the clock forward and when facing league re-construction - they're not listening any more. I can't being to imagine why your chairmen are able to do such a volte-face on decisions so crucial to their customers. Can you?

Integrity wasn't it?

Well no.

The spl is made up of clubs, but Doncaster and all his lads are the governing body of the SPL which is what I said.

Thanks for playing though.

Oh? No need for any of those pesky club votes were required then if the great Doncaster was so obviously in charge.

What on earth was he talking about when he said this back in March, "If 11 clubs put their hand in the air and say 'yes', then it's in the court of the Scottish Football League to decide. If less than 11 [sPL] clubs are in favour, the game's a bogey and that's that."

Thank you for playing.

What's really shameful was how the diddy club chairman seized on the opportunity to abdicate responsibility for a tough decision and claim they suddenly 'had to listen to their customers'. The diddies bought it. Hook, line, sinker - here you are over twelve months later still trying to claim credit for being led up the garden path.

Move the clock forward and when facing league re-construction - they're not listening any more. I can't being to imagine why your chairmen are able to do such a volte-face on decisions so crucial to their customers. Can you?

Integrity wasn't it?

That's a spectacularly messed-up perspective: they were forced into something they didn't want to do (not put you back into SPL), by the fan outcry. They weren't forced into alternative league reconstruction plans as there was no similar outcry - not everyone disagreed, and there's numerous different models competing for support (unlike Rangers > SFL3 which was almost universally taken to be the fair and sporting decision). Outcry did help in stopping 12-12 > 8-8-8, though.

Edited by HibeeJibee

That's a spectacularly messed-up perspective: they were forced into something they didn't want to do (not put you back into SPL), by the fan outcry. They weren't forced into alternative league reconstruction plans as there was no similar outcry - not everyone disagreed, and there's numerous alternatives. It did help stop 12-12 > 8-8-8, though.

Don't worry, Bendy is just spectacularly failing to re-write history, again.

Integrity wasn't it?

Classic Bendy. Always happy to provide a laugh for us diddies. Let's be honest, it would get pretty boring arround here if the nutters all buggered off.

Oh? No need for any of those pesky club votes were required then if the great Doncaster was so obviously in charge.

What on earth was he talking about when he said this back in March, "If 11 clubs put their hand in the air and say 'yes', then it's in the court of the Scottish Football League to decide. If less than 11 [sPL] clubs are in favour, the game's a bogey and that's that."

Thank you for playing.

But isn't the issue that there was collision to get rangers back as soon as possible, therefore the clubs votes made little difference because the punishment was always going to be to a lesser extent and parameters involved to enable them to get back to upper levels.

I was going to write thanks for playing.

But seriously dude just stop playing, I actually cringe at the nonsense you put on here.

If you had some cognitive argument like some of the other posters do it wouldn't be so bad, but you just quote random snippets of nothingness and end up bamboozling yourself.

Integrity wasn't it?

Absolutely. It is amazing that some supporters believe they influenced their clubs in any way.

I'm sure we'd all be just *stunned* to learn that a pre-agreement with the football authorities that automatically stripped titles from the era in which Rangers were cheating* was evidence of terrible corruption, but

A pre-agreement with the football authorities that guaranteed no title-stripping was just fine and perfectly legitimate.

This, despite the fact that agreeing to ignore wrongdoing for personal gain is near enough the dictionary definition of "corruption", too.

*Sorry, I'm not allowed to say "cheating". I have to say "guilty of serious and sustained rule-breaking over a decade", which is very, very different to "cheating", apparently.

Integrity wasn't it?

Yes, Bendy-come-lately, integrity. Something which the majority of Scots fans see as an admirable quality - many of us would say indispensable in the context of a sporting competition. Sadly, a quality which we had little faith existed in the boardrooms of our clubs, and less faith that it would be shown in the face of possible financial sacrifice.

At Kilmarnock, we had less reason than most to kid ourselves about the motives of the man in charge. A man who believed (and may well still believe) that an exchange of his entire reputation and that of his club for the possibility of an SFA blazer was a good deal. A complete, utter and entire knobhead. His actions over the last two years have brought shame, anger and embarrassment to the club, the fans, and the entire community. Strangely enough, we're not blaming the rest of Scottish Football for this.

What is happening at Killie now is horrific, and I wouldn't wish it on any fans. I can honestly say that we are on the brink, due to the actions and attitude of one man. Fans who have not joined the NAPM campaign are now also failing to turn up because the performance on the pitch is deteriorating. Our club is dying through lack of leadership and a dwindling support. This is beginning to look like the Lauchlan years all over again, with a playing side resembling a team from JJ's latter years. The worst of both on- and off-field situations that i can remember.

And do you know what? Nobody blames celtic, Aberdeen, Raith Rovers, rangers, or anyone outside of KFC.

And you, Bendarroch? All of a sudden an expert in what happened last Spring and Summer, when you didn't dare show your vicious wee face until you had some kind of team to pretend was rangers? Fúck off with your 20/20 hindsight. The latest relevations (if true) cast many in a bad light. The parties involved in the 5-way agreement(including two separate companies claiming to be rangers), many other clubs, the Media, very possibly the Judiciary and the legal profession.

One group of people who can hold their heads up throughout this entire shambles are the fans of every other team who still turn up to watch their team in what they used to strongly suspect was a rigged competition. That they continue to do so, having had their suspicions confirmed, puts them several orders of magnitude above vicious wee shites like yourself who were nowhere to be seen when their own team was dying.*

*Apologies if you bought a red and black scarf or sent Mr. Custard a few quid - because that helped.

Bendy still seething about the Diddy rebellion that stopped the newco dead in it's tracks! :thumsup2

If it wasn't for us the The Rangers would be playing top flight football now. :thumsup2

True, geezer. But for fans calling bullshit on the stitch-up, the only consequence of Rangers' suicide would've been a series of terrible panellings off other SPL sides.

Thanks to the diddy revolt, they were bombed out just as any other club would be, and all the four-nil scuddings by SPL sides were delayed by a few years.

True, geezer. But for fans calling bullshit on the stitch-up, the only consequence of Rangers' suicide would've been a series of terrible panellings off other SPL sides.

Thanks to the diddy revolt, they were bombed out just as any other club would be, and all the four-nil scuddings by SPL sides were delayed by a few years.

By then they would possibly have been spared their current financial problems.

'the journey' was never part of the plan. Old rangers couldn't function as a top flight team, the The Rangers were not designed to trawl the seaside leagues, hence their impending 'cash flow problems'. :)

By then they would possibly have been spared their current financial problems.

'the journey' was never part of the plan. Old rangers couldn't function as a top flight team, the The Rangers were not designed to trawl the seaside leagues, hence their impending 'cash flow problems'. :)

And I'm sure we're all deeply worried about the Newco's impending cashflow problems. How totally not self-inflicted they are.

And I'm sure we're all deeply worried about the Newco's impending cashflow problems. How totally not self-inflicted they are.

What's troubling is rangers fans don't seem to care, they seem to think its some make believe and that they are in rude financial health.

Rarely do you see a post on here about how worried rangers fans are about the monetary responsibility or lack of that exists at Ibrox.

I understand that they don't want to rely on second hand information from former directors or potential investors/ board members but it wasn't so long when these very same board/directors potential investors were being touted as the saviours of rangers.

Yes, Bendy-come-lately, integrity. Something which the majority of Scots fans see as an admirable quality - many of us would say indispensable in the context of a sporting competition. Sadly, a quality which we had little faith existed in the boardrooms of our clubs, and less faith that it would be shown in the face of possible financial sacrifice.

At Kilmarnock, we had less reason than most to kid ourselves about the motives of the man in charge. A man who believed (and may well still believe) that an exchange of his entire reputation and that of his club for the possibility of an SFA blazer was a good deal. A complete, utter and entire knobhead. His actions over the last two years have brought shame, anger and embarrassment to the club, the fans, and the entire community. Strangely enough, we're not blaming the rest of Scottish Football for this.

What is happening at Killie now is horrific, and I wouldn't wish it on any fans. I can honestly say that we are on the brink, due to the actions and attitude of one man. Fans who have not joined the NAPM campaign are now also failing to turn up because the performance on the pitch is deteriorating. Our club is dying through lack of leadership and a dwindling support. This is beginning to look like the Lauchlan years all over again, with a playing side resembling a team from JJ's latter years. The worst of both on- and off-field situations that i can remember.

And do you know what? Nobody blames celtic, Aberdeen, Raith Rovers, rangers, or anyone outside of KFC.

And you, Bendarroch? All of a sudden an expert in what happened last Spring and Summer, when you didn't dare show your vicious wee face until you had some kind of team to pretend was rangers? Fúck off with your 20/20 hindsight. The latest relevations (if true) cast many in a bad light. The parties involved in the 5-way agreement(including two separate companies claiming to be rangers), many other clubs, the Media, very possibly the Judiciary and the legal profession.

One group of people who can hold their heads up throughout this entire shambles are the fans of every other team who still turn up to watch their team in what they used to strongly suspect was a rigged competition. That they continue to do so, having had their suspicions confirmed, puts them several orders of magnitude above vicious wee shites like yourself who were nowhere to be seen when their own team was dying.*

*Apologies if you bought a red and black scarf or sent Mr. Custard a few quid - because that helped.

Never read lol.