Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yeah but I thought him seeing it from an infrequent poster who doesn't get at him the way you guys do would illicit a response other than meltdown or some deflection nonsense.

Nae chance, his meltdown/deflection is set in his DNA.

You fluffed the shot, don't worry I've knocked it in before it got to the keeper.

Naw. What you do is exactly how I described your posting earlier in the thread, YOU are so predictable. :unsure2:

Sorry must have missed that post, care to bring it up? I can't be arsed trawling through thousands of posts for your pearls of wisdom.

Blah , blah, blah meltdown .............

The standard reply to anything that the inbreds don't like.

Another great moment for this thread....

There's a thing - what have been the BRALT best moments?

A sort of Greatest Hits compilation of the entire saga - Now That's What I Call Meltdown?

I'll nominate the hilarious Vicky the Viking interlude.... and the Big Hoose House Guy .....and of course...

And you are so superior.

Aberdeenbud claims that diddies like him and yourself who dont attend ANY games threatening to continue not attending any games somehow influenced the clubs neither of you support.

Irony or just batshit mad?

Eta....remember this before you completely rewrite history. The clubs you and AB dont support listened to you so much they tried to blackmail the SFL clubs into putting Rangers in the first division!

Actually, yes - I believe that the likes of myself and AB are superior to you.

Neither of us, to my knowledge, have shaken the hand of terrorists. Had we done so, we would be mortified rather than proud of the experience.

Neither of us, to my knowledge, have posted racist filth on the Internet. Had we done so, and been found to have done so, I for one would have been mightily ashamed and would have acknowledged straight away that use of the terms "nigger" and jigaboo" was entirely unacceptable in the 21st Century. I have no doubt AB would react similarly.

It is a weird thing on here, where attendance at matches makes one somehow a "better" fan. There are many and varied reasons for not actually attending, none of which are anyone's business but the individual concerned. Life happens while we make other plans, circumstances and priorities change with time. The idea that one does not support one's club because one doesn't attend matches is absolutely fucking ludicrous - especially when ICBINR claim to have millions of supporters.

When I was a carefree teenager living 10 (then 5) minutes' walk from the ground, then attendance was convenient, simple, reasonably priced and took up three hours. Maybe a day, for away games.

The same trip today would involve 9-10 hours driving, 500 miles on the car, £60 plus worth of diesel, and either an extremely long day or a full weekend away from my family. Oh, yes - family - one of those wee priorities. I don't even ask if they would mind if Dad spent 25% of his income and 100% of his free time going to a football match - because they are a higher priority than Killie. That is where the majority of time, money and devotion go when you're a decent person.

I am also a massive music fan, and used to go to the Apollo and A*r Pavilion like going to the pictures. Last gig? Glasvegas in Leeds, a couple of years ago. Time and money again.

You'll look long and hard before you find me, or many diddies on here, claiming our clubs acted correctly during the Summer of Sevco. I felt ashamed at the way our Game bent over to encourage the confidence trick pulled to try and retain the Bigot Dollar. I feel especially embarrassed at the craven servility shown by the chairman at my own club, and cannot see myself putting any money (merch, kit, tickets as presents for family) into the club until he (hopefully) or the club (not impossible) is gone.

Meanwhile, the WRK family goes on, quite happy together - because Killie are a football team. My chosen football team, and a big (though lesser now) part of my life, but just that. A football team. They have no "cause", they are not "more than a club", have never proclaimed themselves "an institution", and don't have "enemies". Because it's a game.

Maybe this has been asked before, but if Rangers go into administration then is it a 15 point deduction, OR if they are treated as the SAME club, is it then 25?

Or are we going to get the debate from Rangers AND the SFA that for this purpose they are a NEW club, so they won't be denied promotion?

Such a quandry!!

There's a thing - what have been the BRALT best moments?

A sort of Greatest Hits compilation of the entire saga - Now That's What I Call Meltdown?

I'll nominate the hilarious Vicky the Viking interlude.... and the Big Hoose House Guy .....and of course...

Cockwomble

Mr Custard

Quantums (quanta)

Soccerball Bill

The dead hooker behind the photocopier

Traynor pronouncing them dead

Bomber robbing that old boy's pension

"WhaurziDEEDS?"

The "ich bin ein fucknugget" speech by Bomber at ibrox, including "whose kid is this?"

Bomber in general

Charlie buying the trophies

Dallas Cowboys

Adidas - "we're their biggest club contract"

Renaming Murray Park

Tapping into the Asian markets - not you, Ng, you can f**k off.

Opening up the USA market - Truck off, yank

Show liquidation the red card

The RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Ah support the same club that ah ayewaes huv." "Of course ye do, but ye cannae sit there because that debenture was with the old club company"

The Three Amigos - unintentional hilarity unbounded

"QotS shouldnae huv won - that goal wiz offside. Fucking big teams gettin' the decisions"

"Boycott Tannadice" - "OK, Charlie" - "Haud oan, is that no'..."

ye gods, those are just off the top of my head. They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh, yes - The Bus Boys.

Maybe this has been asked before, but if Rangers go into administration then is it a 15 point deduction, OR if they are treated as the SAME club, is it then 25?

Or are we going to get the debate from Rangers AND the SFA that for this purpose they are a NEW club, so they won't be denied promotion?

Such a quandry!!

25 according to HJ.

Such a quandry!!

Not so much a quandary as a consequence of the ridiculous contortions to get a team into the league and (at least by some) recognised as a form of "rangers".

Fair enough, nobody thought that they'd be able to burn through tens of millions to win the D3 title, but then nobody thought the original club, with all that European money, would go tits up either. But they did.

The above question only applies if they stop at administration, mind. This lot appear to be happier going the whole hog. And killing their club. Again, with a bit of luck.

As I posted above, the gift that never stops giving.

Such a quandry!!

Hopefully we'll pretend to be a new club if the worst happens and watch the internet go into meltdown as Scottish fitba fans go apeshit.