Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm one of these people who complained to the 'BEEB' and my Rangers top is only a L, pal. I'm usually a M in football tops but Puma make them small. You do realise there's thousands of fat sellik fans? You stupid chunt.

So much for boycotting the BBC then dopey and the fact you now have an "L" size top shows you are turning into a fat bassa and did the poor guy you stole the jersey you own only have it in "L" when he hung his washing out overnight ?.

Yes I did know there are larger Celtic supporters than me :1eye .

You'd probably have to complain to UEFA, or FIFA about it. I doubt they'd do anything about it.

Stoney loves his complaints, it keeps him happy. Here is an example of one of his previous efforts...

Dear CAB

It's Stoney from Inverness again and i was wondering if you could pass this on to Paul the lawyer for me?

Anyway on P&B there's a guy who posts there, under the name of Bennett and he had a General Lee avatar. Now i'm sure you're aware that the 'General Lee' is the car from the 70's TV show The Dukes of Hazzard but there is a far darker side to it and Bennetts use of it as an avavtar.

Now not only is the car named General Lee, it has the 'General Lee' flag and lettering on it but even worse than that, the car is orange and not just any old orange but lodge orange and that is not ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!

Even worse by using that avatar Bennett is condoning the illegal production and transportation of moonshine alcohol, of which no Tax is ever paid and we can't have that on our forum.

Please see to it that Paul the lawyer gets this and takes the appropriate action against Bennett.

Stoney from Inverness.

Stoney loves his complaints, it keeps him happy. Here is an example of one of his previous efforts...

Dear CAB

It's Stoney from Inverness again and i was wondering if you could pass this on to Paul the lawyer for me?

Anyway on P&B there's a guy who posts there, under the name of Bennett and he had a General Lee avatar. Now i'm sure you're aware that the 'General Lee' is the car from the 70's TV show The Dukes of Hazzard but there is a far darker side to it and Bennetts use of it as an avavtar.

Now not only is the car named General Lee, it has the 'General Lee' flag and lettering on it but even worse than that, the car is orange and not just any old orange but lodge orange and that is not ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!

Even worse by using that avatar Bennett is condoning the illegal production and transportation of moonshine alcohol, of which no Tax is ever paid and we can't have that on our forum.

Please see to it that Paul the lawyer gets this and takes the appropriate action against Bennett.

Stoney from Inverness.

I find it absurd that you giggled and laughed all through typing this and then posting it :( ,I'd like to say there was help out there available for you but there isn't for a case like you that has left to descend further into stupidity :eek: .

Dear CAB

Anyway on P&B there's a guy who posts there, under the name of Bennett and he had a General Lee avatar. Now i'm sure you're aware that the 'General Lee' is the car from the 70's TV show The Dukes of Hazzard but there is a far darker side to it and Bennetts use of it as an avavtar.

Now not only is the car named General Lee, it has the 'General Lee' flag and lettering on it but even worse than that, the car is orange and not just any old orange but lodge orange and that is not ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! 

Please see to it that Paul the lawyer gets this and takes the appropriate action against Bennett.

Stoney from Inverness.

Oi benny, have you never had any Highland moonshine? Best in the world. You should mibbees leave the drink alone though, it seems to be affecting your mental health.

I'm one of these people who complained to the 'BEEB' and my Rangers top is only a L, pal. I'm usually a M in football tops but Puma make them small. You do realise there's thousands of fat sellik fans? You stupid chunt.

stock-illustration-9791236-halloween-bat

Aye, but thay tarriers ur fatter than us! Whatabout thame?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oi benny, have you never had any Highland moonshine? Best in the world. You should mibbees leave the drink alone though, it seems to be affecting your mental health.

Had some Oirish stuff a while ago, don;t ask me to spell it tho.... Not a well Benny the following day.

Dear CAB

Stoney from Inverness.

I'm sure you were sniggering right throughout while typing that up. I'll at least give you credit for trying, but I'll mark it down as "could do better".

Had some Oirish stuff a while ago, don;t ask me to spell it tho....    Not a well Benny the following day.

Pochine, not sure if that's how it's spelled. It does rip the shit out of you.

If one was to make illicit spirit I would imagine a water distiller at about 100 sheets would do the job. Totally illegal though without a licence from the government. Homebrew shops sell them so that you can be sure of the water quality going into your product ;)