Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So what have I missed ? Are they dead yet ? :D

Probably covered already but the rumours of the accounts being signed off are great :) , they have to be out by 9/10 if Agm can be held.

Bear on bear action assured.

Did you just get your accounts mixed up?

Naw I only have this and are not partial like some bears on here to create new accounts to help boost their rep whilst red dotting those who regularly rip the pish out of the likes of you on an hourly basis.

At a guess I'd say your accounts on here must rival that of the Clone Rangers eagerly awaited point n laugh accounts :1eye .

Ally wants to become more "Struthian", by taking an interest in rowing :D

Re: So there's this bloke two weeks ago in his late 70s breaks down in his car

beside shawfield stadium

as he tries to get his car started a bloke in his warly 50s stops to give him a hand

the car wont start

"Where were heading" asks the bloke in his 50s seein the man 30 years his senior is a bit distressed

"Just to the green" comes the reply

"I'll give ye a lift" says the younger man "Hop in"

"Do I know you"?" says the older guy

"Nah" says the younger man

they head to the Green just a half mile away and the older gent directs the driver to the "Clydesdale Rowing Club"

""Ive been a member here for over 50 years" says the old yin

"Thanks for the lift"

"Do you mind if I come in for a wee look round, Ive always wanted to see this place"?

"sure ye can" say the older gent

As they walk in, one of the younger rowers recognises the guid samaritan.

"Bloody Hell, Ally MCCoist!" exclaims the youth

"Are you a footballer"? asks the old yin

"I used to be!" laughs McCoist

Fucking knew it, no title stripping , or punishments for EBTs was to be handed out under any circumstances during the LNS enquiry.

Can't remember if the currants were fans of the 5 way agreement or not, sounds like a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Whatever you did we agree to not punish you for it, well before anyone actually investigates all the shit you've been up to.

What a corrupt timmy-sheepshagger-arab-hibee-jamgo-jags-saints-buddies-caley-staggy-killie-well(ie)-accies-dees-rovers-bairns-wasps-sons-blueBrazil-ton-doonhammer-lions-pars-warriors-honestmen-lichties-hedgemen-loons-fifers-blues-binos-shire-bullywee-bluetoon-galabankies-gableendies-spiders-blackandwhite CONSPIRACY this has all been against you. I would lash out and whinge about your harsh treatment more often if I were you. Justified.

ya dirty soon to be dead again cheats.

Go on then guys, here's another wee template for you all to swamp the BBC with.

Sirs,
I would like to remind you of the BBC trust's editorial guidelines.
3.1.....achieving due accuracy is more important than speed.
3.2.1 We [the BBC] must do all we can to ensure due accuracy in all our output.
3.2.2 Claims, allegations, material facts and other content that cannot be corroborated should normally be attributed.
3.4.11 We must not knowingly and materially mislead out audiences with our content......
On the BBC website page pertaining to Rangers FC the "club" is listed as having more than one honour, the "club" should only be listed with the award of the 2012/2013 Scottish third division honour.
I would like to cite the words of Judge Colin Bishopp as evidence to this fact. Judge Bishopp is an upper tribunal judge and president of the first tier tax tribunal of the tax chamber.
"27. Before coming to the detail of the case it is worth making a preliminary observation. I have referred above to the strong feelings of many football supporters. Perhaps because of such feelings, professional football clubs are often regarded as having a special status. In some respects that may be the correct view; but it should nevertheless not be overlooked that a modern professional football club is not a “club”, in the sense of an unincorporated association of members who join together in pursuit of a common purpose, but a commercial enterprise whose function is to generate profits for its shareholders."
It would seem pretty clear from that statement that the commercial enterprise (club) playing as Rangers in the third tier of Scottish football are not the same as the commercial enterprise (club) who were liquidated last year and therefore the awards of RFC 2012 plc should not be attributed to the new version of Rangers.
Full document from which the quote was taken from here.
Regards

Sirs,

3.2.2 Claims, allegations, material facts and other content that cannot be corroborated should normally be attributed.

3.4.11 We must not knowingly and materially mislead out audiences with our content...... 

On the BBC website page pertaining to Rangers FC the "club" is listed as having more than one honour, the "club" should only be listed with the award of the 2012/2013 Scottish third division honour.

I would like to cite the words of Judge Colin Bishopp as evidence to this fact. Judge Bishopp is an upper tribunal judge and president of the first tier tax tribunal of the tax chamber.

"27. Before coming to the detail of the case it is worth making a preliminary observation. I have referred above to the strong feelings of many football supporters. Perhaps because of such feelings, professional football clubs are often regarded as having a special status. In some respects that may be the correct view; but it should nevertheless not be overlooked that a modern professional football club is not a “club”, in the sense of an unincorporated association of members who join together in pursuit of a common purpose, but a commercial enterprise whose function is to generate profits for its shareholders."

It would seem pretty clear from that statement that the commercial enterprise (club) playing as Rangers in the third tier of Scottish football are not the same as the commercial enterprise (club) who were liquidated last year and therefore the awards of RFC 2012 plc should not be attributed to the new version of Rangers.

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2013/B6.pdf

Regards

Fairly similar to mine, Stoney. I felt it relevant to point out that when the new club played their first game, the old club still existed, and that both were party to the five way agreement - this overlap rendering the idea of "continuation" somewhat illogical.

Sirs,

"27. Before coming to the detail of the case it is worth making a preliminary observation. I have referred above to the strong feelings of many football supporters. Perhaps because of such feelings, professional football clubs are often regarded as having a special status. In some respects that may be the correct view; but it should nevertheless not be overlooked that a modern professional football club is not a club, in the sense of an unincorporated association of members who join together in pursuit of a common purpose, but a commercial enterprise whose function is to generate profits for its shareholders."

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2013/B6.pdf

Regards

A truly tragic level of obsession......

I wonder if any astute fans of Celtic, or any other football company who may, or may not, have been unfairly robbed by this illicit agreement have taken this to UEFA or FIFA so that a proper investigation into corruption in the Scottish game might be instigated.

You'd probably have to complain to UEFA, or FIFA about it. I doubt they'd do anything about it.