Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mehhh,I already posted many times this was a stitch up from way before the real Rangers went tits up and fell from a high height :) ,you can see the mess they made of things in their rules & regulations 2011/2012 the season Rangers died :huh: but we only found that out after the fact when Chuckie pronounced after he met with the SFA it's somehow the same club propaganda.

Stoney as you say is a fud but he has a habit of complaining, so best to knock it on the head.

One successful complaint hardly constitutes a habit. These days I am happier to put ideas into the heads of others.

Ah, f**k it, since you want me to follow BWM's lead I might as well write to the BBC, one for Jum, and one to remind the BBC of their guideline 3.2.1 We (the BBC) must do all we can to ensure due accuracy in all our output. Seeing as how judge Colin Bishopp has made the actual legal stance clear as opposed to Lord Nimmo Smith's ruling on the SFA's guidelines.

Any advice on how to word the mails?

Perhaps someone could come up with a template for us all?

I wonder if he's paid the miners their money back yet?

Of all the shite your former club and your new club has farted out you still have the bare faced cheek to use miners as leverage to even out what your clubs are embroiled in :blink: .

If you think using miners will somehow give you something to fight back with then you are clearly a fucking idiot of the highest order Becky :1eye .

One disgraced lawyer as you put compared to all the dark forces running your club present and past equates to you vindicating the shite your club and your fellows fans have made us suffer ?,aye right you are fool :blink: .

One successful complaint hardly constitutes a habit. These days I am happier to put ideas into the heads of others.

Ah, f**k it, since you want me to follow BWM's lead I might as well write to the BBC, one for Jum, and one to remind the BBC of their guideline 3.2.1 We (the BBC) must do all we can to ensure due accuracy in all our output. Seeing as how judge Colin Bishopp has made the actual legal stance clear as opposed to Lord Nimmo Smith's ruling on the SFA's guidelines.

Any advice on how to word the mails?

Perhaps someone could come up with a template for us all?

If I wasnt about to head out for dinner and had any decent writing skills at all I would.

But I am and sadly I dont, so ill just copy and send whatever we agree on.

Might take a leaf out the bendy wendy's book and do it multiple times. See what I did there?

Wrong, according to his views the clubs are companies. Companies who use the name football club. It lets their customers and prospective customers know what their business is.

He says they are not clubs (in a particular sense). Folk can always disagree with him or use a different sense of the word of course. :)

He says they are not clubs (in a particular sense). Folk can always disagree with him or use a different sense of the word of course. :)

Companies with the word Club in the name. As in Rangers Football Club Public Limited Company. Now gone.

I know, I agree with you and that non-club you used to support were liquidated.

True. Theirs also a brand new company that had Rangers in it's name. But it's not really.

There's a company in the HFL calling themselves Rangers, perhaps they can claim the honours too?