Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A truly tragic level of obsession......

Away wi ye and go and boil yer head and bang your nuts aff the table you numpty :lol: .

What is really tragic is that you'll support 400 truly obsessed XXXXL wearing fannies complaining to the BEEB about the truth but you then go the extra mile by rubbishing a campaign to have the truth outed as an obsession.

What I find truly tragic is your username "Magoo" whom is taken from an idiotic haphazard cartoon character and then try to appear to be a smart bear on P&B :1eye .

Away wi ye and go and boil yer head and bang your nuts aff the table you numpty :lol: .

What is really tragic is that you'll support 400 truly obsessed XXXXL wearing fannies complaining to the BEEB about the truth but you then go the extra mile by rubbishing a campaign to have the truth outed as an obsession.

What I find truly tragic is your username "Magoo" whom is taken from an idiotic haphazard cartoon character and then try to appear to be a smart bear on P&B :1eye .

:lol:

Waldo my boy ;)

I saw on follow follow that those multiple xl shirts are of inferior quality, sponsor badges falling off right left and centre. That should cost a bit to put right.

I saw on follow follow that those multiple xl shirts are of inferior quality, sponsor badges falling off right left and centre. That should cost a bit to put right.

Yip the neighbour down the road from me has a XXXL one and is totally mad at the emblems and sponsor logos coming off in the wash even at low temperatures.

Bright side though the campaign on removing the five stars on their jersey's seems to be a preplanned assault by Lawell and the stars will just fall off in due course :rolleyes: .

Maybe some kind of a precursor to the sponsors starting to call away from a toxic brand?

To be fair, the seams on some of those shirts are under undue pressure...

Mr Magoo is also extremly short-sighted. Definite bear imo. :D

But then I'm still addicted to Nicotine (also psycologically this is admitting a weakness before you start ie. I NEED nicotine and can't cope without it - this will actually make it harder to "give up" at the start as you believe you are "giving something up" as opposed to stopping something undesireable). The Bendy method gives a clean break.

I was a 40 a day man for 25 years....Patches worked for me. 7 years this December :)

I'm one of these people who complained to the 'BEEB' and my Rangers top is only a L, pal. I'm usually a M in football tops but Puma make them small. You do realise there's thousands of fat sellik fans? You stupid chunt.

Tedi's desperate to get back involved here but he hasn't got the balls to take a wee ribbing for going back on his word.

Come back Tedi.

In the interest of providing clarity and transparency, I feel obliged to make this short and I hope unambiguous statement:-

''No Tedi on BRALT!'' :shutup

I'm one of these people who complained to the 'BEEB' and my Rangers top is only a L, pal. I'm usually a M in football tops but Puma make them small. You do realise there's thousands of fat sellik fans? You stupid chunt.

What size is your KKK hood?

No, posted it to the Darlington address on the site. I'll forward an email copy as well, if that's the address. Couldn't find it online...

Yeah that's it, audience council scotland.

Since you are only 12 years old that does not surprize me.