Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well if you are going to run into the wall face first at full pace and you are now sporting that they are not clubs per say then you've just shot yourself in the face because your clumpany died last year and you now support a new clumpany while the rest of us still have the same clumpany we've always supported :P .

:( I support a new clumpany but as much as I believe Caledonian could have been where ICT are now I am proud and delighted to proclaim my support for the new clumpany.

Comprehension fail .. 'Quelle surprise' ... he is just pointing out what a deflective fud you are and that the miners problems have no bearing on anything being discussed. Bit like you really ..

This thread derailed on page one. Dhensebhore demands all debate is on topic - 4000+ pages in.

Perhaps in honour of the dead ... we should close this thread and open up a Liquidation/Insolvency MK2 thread for the new clumpany ... ?

But it just wouldnt be the same. It might look like it but we all know, no matter how hard we tried, no matter how much we pretended, it just wont be the same thread.

Tedi's desperate to get back involved here but he hasn't got the balls to take a wee ribbing for going back on his word.

Come back Tedi.

The bendy wendy's are/is certainly missing him. Provoking a bendarroch rage fest is far too easy. I almost dont want to do it. At least Tedi was a challenge.

I'm a sad bar steward with too much time on my hands. I love holidays. Just sent this:

Sirs

I understand that an internal BBC Scotland enquiry into Jim Spence's recent comments in connection with Rangers is about to take place.

To help balance the 400 complaints I believe you have received, mainly from Rangers fans, I would like to register my support of Mr Spence and his comments. While the BBC Trust earlier ruled against similar comments, I do not believe that a stiff enough examination of the Rangers position was carried out at that time and the Trust's guidance reeks of appeasement. In Scots Law, there is no separation between 'club and company' and, so, Mr Spence was correct in saying what he said.

Rangers fans may continue to kid fans of other clubs about their uninterrupted history but, equally, those other fans, and Mr Spence, are perfectly entitled to point out that they are wrong. We need balance in reporting.

I hope you find in favour of Mr Spence. In fact I'd rather it didn't get that far as I believe an investigation of these complaints would be a waste of my license money.

Please don't back down in the face of ill-informed intimidation.

Regards

Done :D

This thread derailed on page one. Dhensebhore demands all debate is on topic - 4000+ pages in.

Naw you don't you ! you just don't OK.

This thread got derailed when the Polterfud joined P&B and posted more links than the whole of Tesco's butcher retail outlets sold after the cloning process was complete.

The big jum thread ;)Posting some nonsense about 9 complaints the Beeb got from Celtic and compairing it to abusing Journalist on the street. He even changed his Avatar so someone would bite :blink:

Celtic complained 9 times about a news reader laughing?

Naw you don't you ! you just don't OK.

This thread got derailed when the Polterfud joined P&B and posted more links than the whole of Tesco's butcher retail outlets sold after the cloning process was complete.

Another one for the boffins at Bletchley Park to decipher.

Celtic complained 9 times about a news reader laughing?

Yer right Becky :huh: Celtic should have mobilised the troops into action and harassed the BEEB and sent her threatening E-mails as well as accost her in person in the street with her family beside her eh ! that will show the bitch not to laugh at Celtic :1eye .

Celtic complained?? Don't think so Vicky :blink:

You posted "Posting some nonsense about 9 complaints the Beeb got from Celtic", which looks like you're saying that Celtic complained 9 times to the BBC.

So did Celtic complain or are you just posting pish again Dougal?