Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of all the shite your former club and your new club has farted out you still have the bare faced cheek to use miners as leverage to even out what your clubs are embroiled in :blink: .

If you think using miners will somehow give you something to fight back with then you are clearly a fucking idiot of the highest order Becky :1eye .

One disgraced lawyer as you put compared to all the dark forces running your club present and past equates to you vindicating the shite your club and your fellows fans have made us suffer ?,aye right you are fool :blink: .

What i can gather from reading this coded message, is that HBQC thinks that miners don't need money and nobody cares about miners anyway.

Down with the miners...

And my meltdown is totally underway now...

It's my favourite of all our diddy game - even better than our old favourite - altering text in quotes

Burma is in meltdown stage II by the looks of it :lol:

In such a rage that he forgot how to use the quote button. Have another go. You can do it!

So that 'Company' with the word 'club' in their corporate title died last year? Has anybody alerted any inoffensive Tayside reporters?

I DID hear something to do with rage and seethe being directed up that way.

Was it something to do with a brand new company being annoyed because someone said they heard someone else say that the company were not the same or something.

Hard to remember because the people involved "dont care" so doubt it ever came to anything.

Maybe im remembering it wrong.

Edited by Burma

He says they are not clubs (in a particular sense). Folk can always disagree with him or use a different sense of the word of course. :)

Well if you are going to run into the wall face first at full pace and you are now sporting that they are not clubs per say then you've just shot yourself in the face because your clumpany died last year and you now support a new clumpany while the rest of us still have the same clumpany we've always supported :P .

Well if you are going to run into the wall face first at full pace and you are now sporting that they are not clubs per say then you've just shot yourself in the face because your clumpany died last year and you now support a new clumpany while the rest of us still have the same clumpany we've always supported :P .

Aw man! He obviously couldnt see what he was saying. We coulda strung this one out for days! Never mind it was pleasing to finally see an orc agree that his club died.

I wonder if any astute fans of Celtic, or any other football company who may, or may not, have been unfairly robbed by this illicit agreement have taken this to UEFA or FIFA so that a proper investigation into corruption in the Scottish game might be instigated.