Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye because you lot shown loads of sensitivity to the victims by hiding it and not phoning the police.

I don't agree with the songs, but Celtic fans who are prone to singing IRA supporting songs shouldn't throw stones when they live in a big glass house.

WTF has this got to do with your previous posts?

Are you for real or are just constantly attention seeking and looking for people to bite?

The monument was to mark the deaths of those in all three incidents due to the shoddy stadium was it not? It was not exclusive to the 71 disaster.

I think when anyone talks of the Ibrox disaster it's 1971 that is being meant. Nobody alive remembers the others.

I was in town that night. I had been to a game in the afternoon, can't remember if it was Queens or a junior game but on the bus into town and in the pubs there was a real eery feeling.

The whole city, not just football fans just seemed instinctively to know that something truly dreadful had happened that day.

There is plenty of material that can legitimately be used to point and laugh at them, but this most certainly isn't one IMO.

Aye because you lot shown loads of sensitivity to the victims by hiding it and not phoning the police.

I don't agree with the songs, but Celtic fans who are prone to singing IRA supporting songs shouldn't throw stones when they live in a big glass house.

And you say I'm deflecting :lol:

A large section of your support openly celebrate child abuse. You know this is to be true. You know you can't justify the actions.

"You lot" is that an implication that Celtic fans knew what happened at the time? Or is this just simply more deflection tactics?

Yet you take the moral high ground over the statue gif.

You really are pathetic, just as bad as that other idiot who claims he's never seem or heard the celebrations :lol:

A large section of your support openly celebrate child abuse. You know this is to be true. You know you can't justify the actions.

"You lot" is that an implication that Celtic fans knew what happened at the time? Or is this just simply more deflection tactics?

You really are pathetic, just as bad as that other idiot who claims he's never seem or heard the celebrations :lol:

It's quite odd that you word it as celebrate. There's no deflection here, I've said the songs shouldn't be sung at least three times in this thread alone.

I'm pathetic? Singing songs is worse than child molestations in your book. That's a pretty troubling logic to have. And I'll write it in nice big caps lock for you. THE SONGS SHOULDN'T BE SUNG. Then again a lot of things shouldn't be sung at football.

And what moral high ground did I take, I stuck up for that journalist who didn't know what the statue was for.

I await you to try and twist yet another post.

We all know you're the thickest of the thick, Rico, but at least try and get the order of events straight.

Hellish started with 'joke' using a memorial to the dead. WKR then introduced child abuse to the discussion. You then decided to talk about that being celebrated.

The facts of the matter damn your scummy little adventures in myth building.

What Health and Safety improvements are needed at Ibrox if you don't mind me asking mate?

On an unrelated note there was a lot of H&S concern at construction phase about St Mirren park (is that whats called?) in particular the fire strategy, which is constantly going to be flagged up.  Nothing will come from it from my experience,  but pointless info nonetheless.

Asbestos?

Charlotte fakes also helpfully highlighted that much needed roof improvements had been shelved due the high cost.

Considering the stadiums checkered history, H+S is not something they should take lightly.

It's quite odd that you word it as celebrate. There's no deflection here, I've said the songs shouldn't be sung at least three times in this thread alone.

I'm pathetic? Singing songs is worse than child molestations in your book. That's a pretty troubling logic to have. And I'll write it in nice big caps lock for you. THE SONGS SHOULDN'T BE SUNG. Then again a lot of things shouldn't be sung at football.

And what moral high ground did I take, I stuck up for that journalist who didn't know what the statue was for.

Celebrating is the correct word, it's not just songs either, and you know it.

Yes you are pathetic trying to deflect away from it, you're now trying to suggest I somehow find what your fans celebrate as worse as the act, that itself is deflection.

:lol:

We all know a large section of the Rangers support celebrate child abuse, from songs, banners, t-shirts, I've even seen balloons.

Some find it as some sort of badge of honour to get the letters "BJK" on the TV.

It's embarrassing how much this section of your support actively enjoy knowing that children have been abused.

We all know you're the thickest of the thick, Rico, but at least try and get the order of events straight.

Hellish started with 'joke' using a memorial to the dead. WKR then introduced child abuse to the discussion. You then decided to talk about that being celebrated.

The facts of the matter damn your scummy little adventures in myth building.

You're just an apologist for the fans who who celebrate this, You even tried to convince us you've never seen or heard it at games :lol:

Remember that next time you get on your high horse over the statue

Every single Rangers supporter - without question - has condemned the song. It hasn't for one second stopped the plastics in particular from foaming at the mouth on the subject and demanding the debate is kept alive.

Rico seems particularly driven on the point of 'celebration'. So much so that he's absolutely determined that he can define our understanding of the word - as if it has one context only and that context is controlled from within the magic kingdom of plastic.

It wont wash.

I didn't make a mistake. The plastics and diddies can try all they want to dictate how they think we should respond to their shameful posts.

It doesn't wash.

Using his own clubs memorial to lost lives to create a lie to misrepresent opposition fans? That is shameful.

Every single Rangers supporter - without question - has condemned the song. It hasn't for one second stopped the plastics in particular from foaming at the mouth on the subject and demanding the debate is kept alive.

Rico seems particularly driven on the point of 'celebration'. So much so that he's absolutely determined that he can define our understanding of the word - as if it has one context only and that context is controlled from within the magic kingdom of plastic.

It wont wash.

You are a scummy fucking liar. Every single Rangers supporter? What all eleventygazillion of them (or whatever bullshit number you claim)? Notice you've yet to answer any serious questions on it either. Ever going to tell us what you think of your scummy club trying to refuse compensation? No? Well f**k off with your fake outrage then.

Asbestos?

Charlotte fakes also helpfully highlighted that much needed roof improvements had been shelved due the high cost.

Considering the stadiums checkered history, H+S is not something they should take lightly.

I'll certainly look into that, maybe next week. Boring b*****d from the building trade me. I'm not knocking you here (just your info :P ), but if there was an asbestos survey done on the stadium and there was even a remote risk there is categorically no way public entry would be allowed.

And again roof improvements is a grey area. It could be something as simple as a membrane needing replacing. I doubt it would be anything to do with the structure anyway. As you said it should never be taken lightly, especially with the ammount of fans that go on a regular basis.

Nobody pointed and laughed at the Ibrokes disaster (the fact I use Ibrokes in this sentence is not poking fun at the disaster it is entirely unrelated, except those that take false outrage).

The same with John Greig walking away ,, has fck all to do with the disaster.

Everyone knows what the creator of the gif had no intention of linking the joke to the disaster .. it was simply a Rangers LEGend walking away. It had naff all to do with the disaster.

The fuds on here are simply playing their victim role as usual .. "oh look at what he did to us ,,, isn't it shocking".

If he had told a direct joke about the disaster victims (such as the outrageous Piper Alpha joke) it would be another thing entirely but he did not.

The only ones associating the joke with the disaster are the bears themselves ...

Nobody has poked fun at it?

Don't even start talking shite, there has been many occasions you have sung about it. Lying gets you nowhere.